Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited July 2015

TRYIN 2 SLEEP BUT WATCHING THESE HELL'S KITCHEN MOMENTS ON YOUTUBE

EVERYTIME HE YELLS FUCK OFF AT SOMEONE I DIE LAUGHINg

FUK OFF

IMAGINE IF I WAS LIKE THIS

"NOT ENOUGH RHYIONA TODAY?" "AY WOLF COME OVER HERE" "FUCK OFF" "WHERES MY RHYIONA U FUCKIN DONKEYS"

• I like your pic XD

Dead Thread Redemption confirmed..... ;-;

• i know a good ship when i see one ;)

XDJulieXD posted: »

I like your pic XD

• Oh I love hell's kitchen!! ;D that show is too funny. So unnecessarily rude but funny :)

Green613 posted: »

TRYIN 2 SLEEP BUT WATCHING THESE HELL'S KITCHEN MOMENTS ON YOUTUBE EVERYTIME HE YELLS FUCK OFF AT SOMEONE I DIE LAUGHINg FUK OFF IM

• It seems that Fiona's love for cookies has affected the thread too

Ok, everyone relax! I really didnt say anything bad, i was just having some fun, but i apologize nonetheless if you got offended... There! Now lets all have some cookies

• gordon ramsay is bae <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

Oh I love hell's kitchen!! ;D that show is too funny. So unnecessarily rude but funny

• Oh yes! Max x Warren <3 Thou, many say he's a creep... And that he's playing many girls at the same time, or that he just wants into Max's pants XD

i know a good ship when i see one

• LOL I found this on tumblr XD

AHE FUCKING HEM
    I’m here to talk about how warren is a sweet baby and why you need to stop hating him TY

1.) sure he was outside her window but it was most likely just to make sure she made it to her dorm safely.

2.)he doesn’t mind it when she’s like “ I have to go meet Kate for tea” or something like that. “
    -meanwhile Chloe is definitely scary protective getting really pissed off when she calls Kate , her bbffffffffffl .

3.)he doesn’t blame her for shit unlike Chloe who’s like YOOOO THAT AINT MY WEED ITS THAT INNICENT LOOKING GIRL WHO YOU HATES WEED YO.

4.)he FREAKING GOT BEATEN UP FIR HER LIKE WOW

5.) he legitimately cares about her cute butt.

6.)HED PROBS FUCK UP THE BLACKWELL BITCH IF HE SAW HER HURTING MAX

7.) he’s patient , unlike Chloe who’s like ZOMG LETS EXPLOIT YOUR POWERS

i know a good ship when i see one

• he's playing many girls at the same time

he iz da playa

he just wants into Max's pants

blatant lies, he just wants some love from max she isn't returning ;-;

i'm hoping that in ep5 you can have a choice if you want to be with him or not

Oh yes! Max x Warren Thou, many say he's a creep... And that he's playing many girls at the same time, or that he just wants into Max's pants XD

• IT'S A TRAP

Killah posted: »

But hey, they gave us cookies c:

• LMAO

LITERALLY

LITERALLYYYYY

rhonu posted: »

Fiona unbuttoned his shirt with slow precision. "Nervous?" Rhys whimpered. "Yeah." "First time?" "No, I've been nervous lots of times."

• warren's such a cutie-pie <3

LOL I found this on tumblr XD AHE FUCKING HEM I’m here to talk about how warren is a sweet baby and why you need to stop hating him TY

• Alt text

HazzatheMan posted: »

Worst Nightmare This was a suggested video from one of the above vids by Intellectual_Poultry... Fuck my life if this ever happens to my house! :'O

• Shit just got real right there.

TRYIN 2 SLEEP BUT WATCHING THESE HELL'S KITCHEN MOMENTS ON YOUTUBE EVERYTIME HE YELLS FUCK OFF AT SOMEONE I DIE LAUGHINg FUK OFF IM

• Rumbelle is ded. I loved Rumple, but he got way into Belle, I liked him when he was EVILLLLLLLLL

God so many... Sherlolly Karedevil Rumbelle RICHONNE. <333333 Rhyiona (duh) Yeah... I have a lot of ships...

• Dude, the gnome is my trademark.

My drawings are animeish so I got that going for me B)

anyone that doesn't have an anime profile pic is vastly inferior to those who do

• Ayyy welcome back! ;)

Me:WHAT'S UP MY RHYIONA SHIPPERS DID SOMEONE SAY THEY MISSED ME Thread: ............... Me: ;-; (walks to a corner and starts crying

• Oh yes! Since now I've been like "YESH!" to everything he wanted to do lol. Brooke can go burn in hell LMAO

he's playing many girls at the same time he iz da playa he just wants into Max's pants blatant lies, he just wants som

• ikr? <3

warren's such a cutie-pie

• This is soooooooo cuuuteeeeee <3

MY HEART... TOO..MUCH...CUTENESS....I CAN'T

Alt text
    praiseee q.q

@buntingsir

• Brooke can go burn in hell

Alt text

i really hate her bitchy personality. throwing snide remarks at me all the fucking time..

Oh yes! Since now I've been like "YESH!" to everything he wanted to do lol. Brooke can go burn in hell LMAO

• edited July 2015

WARNING NOTHING RHYIONA. ABOUT LIFE IS STRANGE (NO SPOILERS)

HEY GUYZ

I know this has nothing to do with Rhyiona... but I wanted to know what you guys think about this... it's still work in progress... but I need thoughts q.q

Alt text

• yeah :/ but we're ok I guess...

SHE'S JELLY DOE LMAO

Brooke can go burn in hell i really hate her bitchy personality. throwing snide remarks at me all the fucking time..

• Haha thank you :D

Btw It was surprisingly hard to draw them as adults again since I've been drawing so much kid Rhys and Fiona xD

This is soooooooo cuuuteeeeee MY HEART... TOO..MUCH...CUTENESS....I CAN'T praiseee q.q

• Criticism incoming!!

I don't really like how Fiona's body turned out. I mean there is something to it that is bothering me ^^" (dunno exactly what)

BUT STILL... DIS CUTE >v<

Haha thank you Btw It was surprisingly hard to draw them as adults again since I've been drawing so much kid Rhys and Fiona xD

• Oooh it's super Max!! I love this.you are good at drawing hair. :> also, I like those eyes!! I can't stop staring at them!!

Hmm this is still not ready but I recommend to make those eyes even more stunning! Add different shades of blue and blur those light spots a little. Other than that, this looks great so far.

WARNING NOTHING RHYIONA. ABOUT LIFE IS STRANGE (NO SPOILERS) HEY GUYZ I know this has nothing to do with Rhyiona... but I wanted to know what you guys think about this... it's still work in progress... but I need thoughts q.q

• no warren? ;-;

WARNING NOTHING RHYIONA. ABOUT LIFE IS STRANGE (NO SPOILERS) HEY GUYZ I know this has nothing to do with Rhyiona... but I wanted to know what you guys think about this... it's still work in progress... but I need thoughts q.q

• Oh my god Julie how could you!! >:C

Just kidding... Yeah I actually agree. :P she looks too muscular? And too wide? Yeah there's definitely something wrong with her body. I try to figure it out when I draw her next time. :P
    I should practice drawing more female characters. Female body is a mystery for me!! :D

Criticism incoming!! I don't really like how Fiona's body turned out. I mean there is something to it that is bothering me ^^" (dunno exactly what) BUT STILL... DIS CUTE >v<

• Oh yeah you're right with the eyes >v< but yeah it's still work in progress ^^

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE qvq

Oooh it's super Max!! I love this.you are good at drawing hair. :> also, I like those eyes!! I can't stop staring at them!! Hmm this i

• HE'S IN OUR HEARTS <3 q.q

no warren? ;-;

• edited July 2015

For me the male body is a mystery q.q I mean I can draw them, but it's easier drawing the female body >v<

Oh my god Julie how could you!! >:C Just kidding... Yeah I actually agree. :P she looks too muscular? And too wide? Yeah there's defin

• Any time Julie c:

Episode 4 really made me appreciate this game even more than I used to. So sad.. :(

Oh yeah you're right with the eyes >v< but yeah it's still work in progress ^^ THANKS FOR THE ADVICE qvq

• So far I really like where this is going.

Since you want some thoughts... I'd add more shadows under her eyebrows and add more shading on her eyes too. People's eyes are shaded most of the time, they don't tend to have such bright white color. It will make her look more expressive.

Also I see you're making shadows having a warm color tone, If you want your drawing to be more picturesque you should add colors of cold tone to illuminated areas. This rule goes the other way around too, if you're making cold shadows then you should make warm light. It's a basic rule, though, I bet you knew this without me and now I feel stupid x)

I hope I could help you a bit, really curious to see it when it's gonna be finished.

• Yeah someone from ep 4 can burnnnnn I knew something wasn't right with him the moment I saw his pictures

Any time Julie c: Episode 4 really made me appreciate this game even more than I used to. So sad..

• OH YES! Thank you ^^ I'm such an idiot sometimes with color. I always forget about cold tones and such =v= I think I'm gonna change the shadows in a colder tone, I want to keep her skin with a warmer color. Thou I was trying a bit to keep to her design, and in game her colors are predominantly warm. but yeah you're right, it would look much better ^^

It's been a while since I drew in color tbh ^^" Still a bit sloppy >v<

buntingsir posted: »

So far I really like where this is going. Since you want some thoughts... I'd add more shadows under her eyebrows and add more shading on

• My problem is that I didn't draw many human characters before Tales.. I just find drawing animals and weird creatures more entertaining. :P But still, for some reason I like to draw Rhys more than Fiona. (Female body is too damn curvy and those damn boobs...)

Plus I like to focus on drawing funny expressions and then kinda I forget the anatomy :P

For me the male body is a mystery q.q I mean I can draw them, but it's easier drawing the female body >v<

• I'm glad I could help ^_^

I always forget about this rule, haha. Usually I try to leave a drawing when it's almost finished for a day and then return to it. That way I can spot more mistakes and correct them better, like add more lights, make shadows darker or emphasize some details on the foreground etc. It really helps to have a fresh look at your work. You could try this too, maybe it'll help as well.

OH YES! Thank you ^^ I'm such an idiot sometimes with color. I always forget about cold tones and such =v= I think I'm gonna change the shad

• He was too nice and cool :P usually the most unexpected character turns out to be the bad guy so I'm not that shocked by this reveal.

• Ah I wasn't shocked either, when you go in that underground room, the pictures say a lot. Nathan's pictures have a darker theme usually, but Mr hot teacher had a lot of exposed girls pictures in his "showcase", so when I saw Kate's picture it was obvious.

He was too nice and cool :P usually the most unexpected character turns out to be the bad guy so I'm not that shocked by this reveal.

• Usually I try to leave a drawing when it's almost finished for a day and then return to it.

That's a great idea! :o Can't believe I haven't tried it out yet x.x

buntingsir posted: »

I'm glad I could help ^_^ I always forget about this rule, haha. Usually I try to leave a drawing when it's almost finished for a day and

Sign in to comment in this discussion.