Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It's never too late to try! :D

XDJulieXD posted: »

Usually I try to leave a drawing when it's almost finished for a day and then return to it. That's a great idea! Can't believe I haven't tried it out yet x.x

• WELCOME BACK BRO!!!! bro fist <3

Me:WHAT'S UP MY RHYIONA SHIPPERS DID SOMEONE SAY THEY MISSED ME Thread: ............... Me: ;-; (walks to a corner and starts crying

• Hey Chewbie!!!

BROFIST!!!

Me:WHAT'S UP MY RHYIONA SHIPPERS DID SOMEONE SAY THEY MISSED ME Thread: ............... Me: ;-; (walks to a corner and starts crying

• Because I don't want people to hate me for what I wrote yesterday, here's an alternate ending:

-

She cries out, “RHYS! STOP! WAIT!” She runs.

Vaughn is already far away but Rhys appears to have been lingering. He turns and looks at her curiously. Sasha is bright enough to have remained at a distance so they can have some privacy.

“Fiona?” Rhys asks, and she swears there’s something hopeful in his voice. “Are you alright?” It’s the same question he asked her before, but now she’s not so sure the answer is yes.

“I... I don’t really know.”

Rhys draws a deep breath, as if deciding whether or not to say something.

“Good,” he answers, surprising her. What is he playing at? “Because I’m not really alright either.”

With that he bends down and kisses her, and her fears dissolve. She knows they’ll be back later, taunting her, but it doesn’t matter. For the moment, she’s perfectly content just to be in his arms, feel his lips pressed softly against her. She can sense his insecurity and her own, but that doesn’t matter either.

She knows they’ll figure something out, they’ll fix it.

Together.

-

Sorry it's so short :(

• Aw this was sweet! <3 But the other version was great too.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Because I don't want people to hate me for what I wrote yesterday, here's an alternate ending: - She cries out, “RHYS! STOP! WAIT!” Sh

• a finn for @twdgirl43 because she's getting pro :___)

Alt text

• Thank you <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

Aw this was sweet! But the other version was great too.

• I loved the first version, It was so bitter, but beautiful at the same time ;__;

But this... this I love more. So sweet, it heals my heart <3

Because I don't want people to hate me for what I wrote yesterday, here's an alternate ending: - She cries out, “RHYS! STOP! WAIT!” Sh

• Owowowoo can I just..ruffle his hair..just a bit!! ;--;

rhonu posted: »

a finn for @twdgirl43 because she's getting pro :___)

• Hihi thank you <3

Aw thank you, glad I could heal your heart with this!

buntingsir posted: »

I loved the first version, It was so bitter, but beautiful at the same time ;__; But this... this I love more. So sweet, it heals my heart

• daw :3 it eases the pain

• Glad I could help :)

Kruzii posted: »

daw it eases the pain

• ErykaEryka Banned
    Green613 posted: »

TRYIN 2 SLEEP BUT WATCHING THESE HELL'S KITCHEN MOMENTS ON YOUTUBE EVERYTIME HE YELLS FUCK OFF AT SOMEONE I DIE LAUGHINg FUK OFF IM

• of course <3

Owowowoo can I just..ruffle his hair..just a bit!! ;--;

• THIS IS AMAZING!

Max looks awesome. <3

XDJulieXD posted: »

WARNING NOTHING RHYIONA. ABOUT LIFE IS STRANGE (NO SPOILERS) HEY GUYZ I know this has nothing to do with Rhyiona... but I wanted to know what you guys think about this... it's still work in progress... but I need thoughts q.q

• edited July 2015

YES

YOU MADE UP FOR THE PAIN

Beautiful. <3

• I FELT GUILTY FOR CAUSING IT IN THE FIRST PLACE

Thanks Wolfie <3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

YES YOU MADE UP FOR THE PAIN Beautiful.

• wow-- i've only now discovered how unbelievably beautiful the voice of our rhys is... it makes me feel like i'm floating on a cloud. it's been a long time since a song has given me goosebumps like this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJPD_2v8yv8

• It's all good now. <3 <3

I FELT GUILTY FOR CAUSING IT IN THE FIRST PLACE Thanks Wolfie

• rhys serenading fiona and she's really excited cause he sings so well but then he chooses a shit song

just imagine that lmao

wow-- i've only now discovered how unbelievably beautiful the voice of our rhys is... it makes me feel like i'm floating on a cloud. it's be

• Alt text

rhys serenading fiona and she's really excited cause he sings so well but then he chooses a shit song just imagine that lmao

• That would be hilarious. :D but I think every song sounds good when performed by Troy :3

rhys serenading fiona and she's really excited cause he sings so well but then he chooses a shit song just imagine that lmao

• Thanks. Now excuse me, I have some ruffling to do..

of course

• fiona: rhys sing for me with that angelic voice of yours

rhys: MY ANACONDA DON'T MY ANACONDA DON'T MY ANACONDA DON'T WANT NONE UNLESS YOU GOT BUNS HUN

• Well, maybe... but I doubt she'd want to hear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFX98pqzb3o

no matter how well he sings. :P

That would be hilarious. but I think every song sounds good when performed by Troy

• Alt text

fiona: rhys sing for me with that angelic voice of yours rhys: MY ANACONDA DON'T MY ANACONDA DON'T MY ANACONDA DON'T WANT NONE UNLESS YOU GOT BUNS HUN

• !!!

I don't want to live on this planet anymore..

Well, maybe... but I doubt she'd want to hear http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFX98pqzb3o no matter how well he sings. :P

• please don't die

!!! I don't want to live on this planet anymore..

• Oh my..

imagines Rhys twerking

OH MY..

fiona: rhys sing for me with that angelic voice of yours rhys: MY ANACONDA DON'T MY ANACONDA DON'T MY ANACONDA DON'T WANT NONE UNLESS YOU GOT BUNS HUN

• I think my brain just melted..is that dangerous?

please don't die

• Quiff needs you ;-;

please don't die

• ErykaEryka Banned

You made me imagine it. It wasn't beautifull. Really not wonderfull.

Oh my.. imagines Rhys twerking OH MY..

• Okay, phew :)

It's all good now.

• i would ask nurse Quiff if he were here but idk ;-;

I think my brain just melted..is that dangerous?

• Oh god I'm so sorry! ;(

Eryka posted: »

You made me imagine it. It wasn't beautifull. Really not wonderfull.

• "I swear, it's this big!"

"U a fukken liar, Rhys."

caption this picture

• SSOMEONE PLEASE DO THIS WITH THE SFM MODELS

Oh my.. imagines Rhys twerking OH MY..

• Wow, that's hardcore! :o

8 hours, and I'm out like a shot. At most I do 1hr overtine.

buntingsir posted: »

I've spent 11 hours in the office... On a side note, I'm so glad to be able to talk to you guys again x)

• Oh god! @Quiff come here quickly and heal me with your magic feather hands! I don't know if I have much time left! ;--:

i would ask nurse Quiff if he were here but idk ;-;

• And I need him! My sweet Stilig Anka!!

Killah posted: »

Quiff needs you ;-;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.