Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• smh Quiff enjoying some animu events in Japan while this is happening

GET YO ASS IN HERE

nohuhhuh posted: »

Oh god! @Quiff come here quickly and heal me with your magic feather hands! I don't know if I have much time left! ;--:

• Well. Miley Cryus would be proud...

Oh my.. imagines Rhys twerking OH MY..

• Quiff!! I'm more important than animu!! I need you more than sasuke cosplayers! ;--;

ABigBadWolf posted: »

smh Quiff enjoying some animu events in Japan while this is happening GET YO ASS IN HERE

• ErykaEryka Banned

I'm fine. I CAN survive that. I hope I don't have any damage.

Oh god I'm so sorry! ;(

• ErykaEryka Banned
    Killah posted: »

Well. Miley Cryus would be proud...

• Nooooo! Why would you make Rhys and Fiona suffer like this?? ;-;

And me too...

JumpyJoey posted: »

Guys. Guys, what have I done?! - Fiona has always considered last impressions to be more important than first ones. After all, your

• At the end I finally realized that it was playing in reverse. This is what happens when you don't check the heading, kids.

Eryka posted: »

https://youtu.be/RNa1TC83AeM

• Well, that was a single case, we just couldn't leave it like that. And I'm having a few days off now because of it, so all in all well worth it (:

HeartOfGold posted: »

Wow, that's hardcore! 8 hours, and I'm out like a shot. At most I do 1hr overtine.

• That is friggin' golden!

Alt text

rhonu posted: »

Fiona unbuttoned his shirt with slow precision. "Nervous?" Rhys whimpered. "Yeah." "First time?" "No, I've been nervous lots of times."

• It's okay. Just check the last page and you'll feel better :)

Nooooo! Why would you make Rhys and Fiona suffer like this?? ;-; And me too...

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited July 2015

Sorry I wanted too show you this one!
    https://youtu.be/2jBan-Wmo0c
    I try too listen both in the same time (the reversed version), don't try this at home!

Killah posted: »

Well. Miley Cryus would be proud...

• Seconded... I get all shuddery looking at those for even a second. >.<

Poogers555 posted: »

STOP IT WITH THE SPDIERHSADGHSJKldgasjkhfgjhksdfgjkhsdfgjkhdsjgh,fdsghjkf gjkhsdgjkhf

• shudders into next year *

I saw a video where a couple had a cockroach infestation once. It was disgusting. ;-;

• Yeah! I'm like 90% Rhyiona, 10% Rhysha, personally.

I do have a soft spot for Rhysha, though I want to see Rhyiona succeed the most! :)

I have a good question! Is it "okay" if someone join both treat?

• edited July 2015

This is not any less unsettling than the last one...

Also now of course I'll listen to both at once!

Edit: IT'S JUST NOISE! IT'S KILLING MEEE! I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO YOU ERYKA! dies

Sorry I wanted too show you this one! https://youtu.be/2jBan-Wmo0c I try too listen both in the same time (the reversed version), don't try this at home!

• ErykaEryka Banned

Be prepare for hell!

This is not any less unsettling than the last one... Also now of course I'll listen to both at once! Edit: IT'S JUST NOISE! IT'S KILLING MEEE! I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO YOU ERYKA! dies

• Yep, it was really disgusting. ;-,

* shudders into next year *

• Carley/Lee and Snow/Bigby are definitely my OTPs from those games. :D Janey/Athena seems cute, but I haven't played TPS yet.

i ship a lotta stuff.. Max x Warren, Carley x Lee, Snow x Bigby, Sherlock x Molly, Morgryn x Mira, Elaena x Rodrik, Gwyn x Asher, Vaughn x Sasha, Janey x Athena..... and hundreds more..

• don't worry gortys, we all know his anaconda is in no position to be fussy

• Today I had a day off and decided to replay Ep2. Also spent all the time trying to make some gifs. xD

Alt text

Life lived not in vain.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited July 2015

This GIF is a gift from heaven. 10384574729485848294/10

buntingsir posted: »

Today I had a day off and decided to replay Ep2. Also spent all the time trying to make some gifs. xD Life lived not in vain.

• HAHA WOW

don't worry gortys, we all know his anaconda is in no position to be fussy

• Oh lordy, I have a hell of a lot. :D Geralt/Yennefer (TW3), most of the romance options in Dragon Age and Mass Effect, Glenn/Maggie and Carol/Daryl from TWD (maybe... I'm only halfway through season 3 right now), Ichabod/Abbie in Sleepy Hollow... those are just all the ones I'm watching/playing now.

I don't really ship anything in Life is Strange or GoT. I usually ship stuff, but no pairings in there really grabbed me. Except maybe Kate Marsh x eternal happiness. That's an OTP. :)

This has already been asked before but new people have joined since then so... What other ships do you guys have besides Rhyiona?

• RICHONNE. <333333

Oooh! Is that Rick/Michonne from TWD??? I want to ask if it's canon, but I don't want the spoilers! :o I could easily get on board with that ship!

God so many... Sherlolly Karedevil Rumbelle RICHONNE. <333333 Rhyiona (duh) Yeah... I have a lot of ships...

• I slightly ship Carol and Daryl as well. :P

In LiS I like Chloe x Max (better hide from the Warren fans in here). But Kate deserves the best. <3

Oh lordy, I have a hell of a lot. Geralt/Yennefer (TW3), most of the romance options in Dragon Age and Mass Effect, Glenn/Maggie and Carol

• If you scroll through those really quick, they start waving up and down like an optical illusion! :o

In other news: welcome back! :)

Me:WHAT'S UP MY RHYIONA SHIPPERS DID SOMEONE SAY THEY MISSED ME Thread: ............... Me: ;-; (walks to a corner and starts crying

• Fiona will smack him on his buns. XD

fiona: rhys sing for me with that angelic voice of yours rhys: MY ANACONDA DON'T MY ANACONDA DON'T MY ANACONDA DON'T WANT NONE UNLESS YOU GOT BUNS HUN

• @XDJulieXD and @HazzaTheMan you wanted to know what my username means so here goes..

"no huh huh" is a popular Finnish saying.

no= oh

huh = whew

nohuhhuh= ohwhewwhew

Meaning of "no huh huh" = what you exclaim when you discover something surprising, weird ect. Similar to "oh boy" but not as lame :P

I basically love saying no huh huh a lot so that's why my name is here nohuhhuh! :D Nohuhhuh is also a catchprhase in my favourite Finnish tv show:

NO HUH HUH!!

Alt text

• edited July 2015

AAAND I'm saving this, Perfect. Just perfect..

Today I had a day off and decided to replay Ep2. Also spent all the time trying to make some gifs. xD Life lived not in vain.

• edited July 2015

So the proper way to pronounce your name is no hoo hoo? :0

@XDJulieXD and @HazzaTheMan you wanted to know what my username means so here goes.. "no huh huh" is a popular Finnish saying. no= oh

• I always thought that multiple 'huh' in your nickname is for stating chuckle or something :D

So cool to learn about the actual meaning, like you can see person's train of thought.

The more you know indeed.

@XDJulieXD and @HazzaTheMan you wanted to know what my username means so here goes.. "no huh huh" is a popular Finnish saying. no= oh

• Yes, and you have to add that head movement too! >:)

So the proper way to pronounce your name is no hoo hoo? :0

• Alt text

Hehee, thanks! Feel free to use it, If you want ;D

AAAND I'm saving this, Perfect. Just perfect..

• Wow. The more I know. I always thought it was like saying "no" in a sassy way... yes, I'm that lame.

• edited July 2015

I know this doesn't make much sense in English but yeah, I like my silly username :3

(can you explain your username? Maybe it's something obvious and I'm just stupid but I need to know)

I always thought that multiple 'huh' in your nickname is for stating chuckle or something So cool to learn about the actual meaning, like you can see person's train of thought. The more you know indeed.

• River Song/11th Doctor (Doctor Who), Melinda Gordon/Jim Clancy (Ghost Whisperer), Lee/Lilly (TWDG), and Athena/Janey.

This has already been asked before but new people have joined since then so... What other ships do you guys have besides Rhyiona?

• edited July 2015

hehee now I kinda regret telling what it really means. I wanna be sassy!

Wow. The more I know. I always thought it was like saying "no" in a sassy way... yes, I'm that lame.

• Alt text

"I swear, it's this big!" "U a fukken liar, Rhys."

• I should replay the episodes too :O I didn't even remember this awesome "ohmygawd" moment :DD

Hehee, thanks! Feel free to use it, If you want ;D

• i am so mean to him

HAHA WOW

Sign in to comment in this discussion.