Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Alt text

How could they punch you for that!! #shocked

nohuhhuh posted: »

nothing yet, I'll start tomorrow I was just asking for ideas and I got punched

• WOW

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I like dogs.

• Wow, this died randomly.

• u got seven dogs, i got seven boys

Alt text

I like dogs.

• who else is going to record their reactions as they play episode 4? i did so many silly things in front of my computer while playing episode 3, i just think next time i have to tape it so i can properly laugh at myself. and if it's entertaining enough, maybe share it with you!!

• Jack as matchmaker?)

Also, some writing prompts would be nice, I'm kinda outta ideas. ;-;

• nah, Grumpy just has a weird sense of humor :P

Kawaiii posted: »

How could they punch you for that!! #shocked

• ErykaEryka Banned

People complain when I spam such amazing Coke and ° images but after people get sad because it's quiet...

Wow, this died randomly.

• ErykaEryka Banned

I'd like too see you react! I'm sure it would be fun!

rhonu posted: »

who else is going to record their reactions as they play episode 4? i did so many silly things in front of my computer while playing episode

• there was little too much spamming today. I mean it's great to have fun but too much is too much. :/

Wow, this died randomly.

• Perhaps, but at least we had fun.

there was little too much spamming today. I mean it's great to have fun but too much is too much.

• Kristi, probably.

who else is going to record their reactions as they play episode 4? i did so many silly things in front of my computer while playing episode

• I've realized that TellTale has a strongly held a tradition of killing beloved characters near the end of each game with The Wolf Among Us so far being the only exception and Rhys is arguably one of the most beloved characters from TFTBL and we're already nearing the end of the game with only two episodes left....⊙_⊙Dramatic Chipmunk

• I did this a while back... kinda wanna do a new version, thank you!

Vernaya posted: »

Jack as matchmaker?)

• !!!! does she have a youtube channel?

Kristi, probably.

• i'm not so sure about that, but we'll see!!

Eryka posted: »

I'd like too see you react! I'm sure it would be fun!

• nah, he knows she wants to write "hothothothothot" but autocorrect is screwing it up

Poor rhysie!

• edited July 2015

yeah it was entertaining but I think this was the longest spamfest we have ever had and I don't really know what to think about that :D This is just my opinion tho

Perhaps, but at least we had fun.

• but what about Eryka

u got seven dogs, i got seven boys

• edited July 2015

NO PLZ NO TELLTALE

Alt text

If Rhys dies, what's the point of the ships? >:<

I've realized that TellTale has a strongly held a tradition of killing beloved characters near the end of each game with The Wolf Among Us s

• Yeah, HusbandoGoddess I think :)

!!!! does she have a youtube channel?

• Call me cheesy but I appreciate even the spam because it's wonderful to be able to have fun with everyone here even with such simple things. I dunno, we shouldn't over spam for the sake of keeping on topic but every post just means a lot to me, idk.

yeah it was entertaining but I think this was the longest spamfest we have ever had and I don't really know what to think about that This is just my opinion tho

• HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT? ;-;

I've realized that TellTale has a strongly held a tradition of killing beloved characters near the end of each game with The Wolf Among Us s

• thank you! <3

Yeah, HusbandoGoddess I think

• if they kill off rhys i'm going to cry for 1 week straight and i'm not even kidding

• ErykaEryka Banned

When Rhys and Fiona will go at Helios they will make a baby ° So it's this... Balbalabla...Loader-Bot kid....blablabla...brobrobrobro...balbalblabla... And that's why Rhys death won't be for nothing, exactly how TWD ends.

NO PLZ NO TELLTALE If Rhys dies, what's the point of the ships? >:<

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited July 2015

Maybe Rhys will become like HJ!!! An hologram.

if they kill off rhys i'm going to cry for 1 week straight and i'm not even kidding

• Yeah but but, nobody will see him,

FIONA won't see him ;•;

Maybe Rhys will become like HJ!!! An hologram.

• I can't..I don't have the heart to disagree with that. You are like a proud father watching this thread growing up.. :3

Call me cheesy but I appreciate even the spam because it's wonderful to be able to have fun with everyone here even with such simple things. I dunno, we shouldn't over spam for the sake of keeping on topic but every post just means a lot to me, idk.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Maybe she will have an eye surgery?

Yeah but but, nobody will see him, FIONA won't see him ;•;

• Green's the father, he made it. :P I'm probably the mushy big brother that cries watching Titanic

This thread just means a lot to me and so does everyone here, haha.

I can't..I don't have the heart to disagree with that. You are like a proud father watching this thread growing up..

• it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside when you guys play along with that joke about me being rhys' mom :___)

just a mother teaching her son a lesson

• But thoses bootyfull eyes...

Idk maybe she will stay on Pandora? So if she got an echo-eye they gonna think she's an hyperion gurl.

Maybe she will have an eye surgery?

• ErykaEryka Banned

I KNOW! Yvette will have an Echo-Eye and Rhys will take control of her body too talk too Fiona.

But thoses bootyfull eyes... Idk maybe she will stay on Pandora? So if she got an echo-eye they gonna think she's an hyperion gurl.

• she ain't a boy...

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

but what about Eryka

• Yes, techically Green is father but you are at least a father figure (or mushy big brother that cries watching Titanic, whatever :P)

Oh god why are you so sweet..like all the time? :3

Green's the father, he made it. :P I'm probably the mushy big brother that cries watching Titanic This thread just means a lot to me and so does everyone here, haha.

• I KNOW U ARE NOT THE REAL BIG BAD WOLF

he would never cryyyyy!!

Green's the father, he made it. :P I'm probably the mushy big brother that cries watching Titanic This thread just means a lot to me and so does everyone here, haha.

• You guysmake me like that. :D I've been coming here every day since March and this has just become a huge part of my life since then and so has everyone here. It's amazing what one community can achieve.

Yes, techically Green is father but you are at least a father figure (or mushy big brother that cries watching Titanic, whatever :P) Oh god why are you so sweet..like all the time?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.