Things we MUST see in ep6

13»

Comments

• Orrr show Asher's bare butt as he's buying a male Westerosi prostitute. that would REALLY piss off Republicans ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Omid's cat posted: »

* Naked woman. Damn, 5 episodes without it. What kind of GoT is this? For republicans?

• Actually the Starks will bounce back. The original title to the upcoming seventh book was called, 'A Time for Wolves' instead of 'A Dream of Spring.' So they're going to be all good, just haven't seen it yet.c:

Mendigo1 posted: »

Or everybody fails and the house Forrester is doomed like the Starks. And a "welcome to Game of Thrones" message at the end.

• I do not support the pedo fanservice, and I agree with writing is different then actually seeing it.

And I think we were both joking. Having Talia show up without a skirt would either be a glitch or Telltale saying, ''Fuck it. See you all in Hell.''

Elrida posted: »

Writing about something ≠ endorsing it. Pedo fanservice is in no way comparable to writing about rape. I know you're probably joking but it's hard to tell on the internet (and a touchy subject)

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

How do you even do that?

Round 2 with Elaena?

Arthur died, we got laid. Asher died, we'll get laid. Maybe Eleana wants sexy time every time a family member dies.

• It was meant to be a rule 34 joke.

Elrida posted: »

Writing about something ≠ endorsing it. Pedo fanservice is in no way comparable to writing about rape. I know you're probably joking but it's hard to tell on the internet (and a touchy subject)

• GRYFF WITH HIS EYE SMASHED

• Kill every Whitehill possible. I would love the option to kill every single one of them to the babes in there beds, their precious castle crumbling, until it it is like the final lines of the poem Ozymandias.

"Nothing beside remains. Round the decay of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare. The lone and level sands stretch far away."

• Because that worked so well the last time. (ep2) :D

I think another funeral scene with Asher/Rodrik while having the remainder of the Forrestor family looking onward to the future would potentially end the Season on a poignant note.

• edited July 2015

Alt text

I'm so sorry... I just had to.
    Runs away laughing childishly

the misconception of what Game of Thrones and ASOIAF is Hear, hear. This man gets it. I can't stand to read again and again the i

• Too many things for just one episode...

• And everyone of the Whitehills inside with it :)

Burning Highpoint to the Fookin' Ground!!!!

• force feeding bread and salt down LUDD's gullet until he chokes on it

• She should marry into House Forrester and watch while we burn Highpoint to cinders.

An Asher x Gwyn scene

• I'm quite happy with them showing us what obviously happened there, if it happened, without feeling like they need to show us tits to satisfy some want to see them, lest we get bored.

* Naked woman. Damn, 5 episodes without it. What kind of GoT is this? For republicans?

• edited July 2015

The final episode has to be really large to make everything said here come true. I hope that episode will be really long like a newest episode in the Life is Strange.
    Other than the death to Whitehills, I want to have more Mirgryn scenes since Morgryn will appear in the finale. I want one more encounter with Sera and tell her off, Andros' death, Gared finally finding North Grove, Sylvi warming up to us, Cotter and Sylvi moments, Elaena conving her father to fight against the Whitehills, Talia and Mira being badass, Gryff dying like Carver, Tyrion's ironwood contract, Damien's knife and Margaery's strange key becoming useful, and finally for Mira,Talia and Beshka to survive. Gared might die since he is deserter, and I don't have high hopes for Rodrik/Asher, sentinel and Ryon.

• What kind of GoT is this

The kind that doesn't need sex and nudity every episode to keep people entertained

• Pregnant Elaena

• i want telltale to move their lazy ass and make my choices matter!!!!!!

• that's why I think this last episode will leave too many loose ties and disappoint all of us.

gomatamo posted: »

The final episode has to be really large to make everything said here come true. I hope that episode will be really long like a newest episo

• Have a round two with Elaena.

Or have a round one with Gwyn.

• Considering it's going to be the last episode of the season, I would love to hear more singing in the game. Maybe a new song for the dead brother you leave behind? Both Molly Stone [Talia] and Amy Pemberton [Elaena] (who btw I just recently found out can sing) both have lovely voices and I would absolutely love to hear another original song. I really enjoyed the Ballad of the Forresters and I've found myself singing it a lot since Episode 5. :')

• GoT without sex is phony. Leave Game of Thrones alone, conservatists. Go and play Minecraft or something else.

What kind of GoT is this The kind that doesn't need sex and nudity every episode to keep people entertained

• Wow, now I also want a new song from Talia or Elaena(or both) in the final episode in the end so that would make a nice touch. I can't believe how lovely Amy Pemberton sings, I got chills on my neck.

Considering it's going to be the last episode of the season, I would love to hear more singing in the game. Maybe a new song for the dead br

• Man, shut up. I'm one of the biggest A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones fans you can find, and not wanting sex for the sake of sex scenes doesn't change that. In a game where the episode themselves are as short as 90 minutes, I'd rather see it be all about the story than to include boobies for the horny fans like you.

GoT without sex is phony. Leave Game of Thrones alone, conservatists. Go and play Minecraft or something else.

• Stabbing kid in the neck, flaying, beating defenceless - Shubbalusomething is the biggest fan. Naked beautiful woman? No, no, don't want! Boobs would kill Rodrik. Episodes are too short for that.

"I can describe an axe entering a human skull in great explicit detail and no one will blink twice at it. I provide a similar description, just as detailed, of a penis entering a vagina, and I get letters about it and people swearing off. To my mind this is kind of frustrating, it's madness. Ultimately, in the history of [the] world, penises entering vaginas have given a lot of people a lot of pleasure. Axes entering skulls, well, not so much." George R. R. Martin.

Man, shut up. I'm one of the biggest A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones fans you can find, and not wanting sex for the sake of sex scen

• [removed]

Stabbing kid in the neck, flaying, beating defenceless - Shubbalusomething is the biggest fan. Naked beautiful woman? No, no, don't want! Bo

• Yes, I'm still wondering what the hell it's for. Is it even meant to be used for anything? Or is Tell tale just messing with us?

That1Guy posted: »

Guys, Margaery's key from Episode 1. It still hasn't come up.

• Now that's an insult. Conversation is over.

Blind sniper, where are you? Worst vm ever. Time to take sides and ban me.

• Hey, now. Let's try to keep things civil guys. Thanks.

Man, shut up. I'm one of the biggest A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones fans you can find, and not wanting sex for the sake of sex scen

• Why did you flag my comment?! How is his reply to mine any better than what I said?! He's acting like a horny teenager who just wants sex for the sake of fitting a stereotype and not for any actual good reason. I call him out on it, and I get in trouble? Wow

Hey, now. Let's try to keep things civil guys. Thanks.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.