Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• It's bloody brilliant!! XD

I love it :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

@Intellectual_Poultry I tried (yes Grumpy, I know you didn't like this idea. Sue me!)

• edited July 2015

The powerful pinky duo :3

Thank you! It's still weird to see Sasha there instead of Fiona haha. I'm not complaining tho..

I should definitely draw more Sasha, her design kinda grew on me today when I was doodling her (I mean an adult sasha)

HazzatheMan posted: »

It's bloody brilliant!! XD I love it

• Well you've got talent so no hammer time...THIS time.

@Intellectual_Poultry I tried (yes Grumpy, I know you didn't like this idea. Sue me!)

• Alt text

GrumpyDof posted: »

Well you've got talent so no hammer time...THIS time.

• Hello! Long time lurker here from Sweden ~ Just felt like officially jumpin on the Rysha ship since they're so friggin' adorable! So yeah... Just wondering if I could possible be put on the map? (a)

I hope they continue to give us at least some subtle Rysha choices in the next episode!

• Alt text

A perfect Rhysha moment huh? Hmm i say i'd love to have an scene in Helios where Rhys shows Sasha the view and Sasha gets all angst-y about

• Welcome

Bombummie posted: »

Hello! Long time lurker here from Sweden ~ Just felt like officially jumpin on the Rysha ship since they're so friggin' adorable! So yeah...

• The strippers would still be there though xD

A perfect Rhysha moment huh? Hmm i say i'd love to have an scene in Helios where Rhys shows Sasha the view and Sasha gets all angst-y about

• AU classification already huh? I go with August 11 :D Maybe Australia got ep 3 early because they predicted this!

• Damn Australians.

Personally, I think they are secretly plotting world domination.

It will happen soon.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

AU classification already huh? I go with August 11 Maybe Australia got ep 3 early because they predicted this!

• Sweden eh? What a swede place that is!

I'm done.

Hello! Long time lurker here from Sweden ~ Just felt like officially jumpin on the Rysha ship since they're so friggin' adorable! So yeah...

• This was the most random comment I've seen today.

Damn Australians. Personally, I think they are secretly plotting world domination. It will happen soon.

• Rhysha question for today:

In what places would Rhysha love to hang out the most?

• In a top secret abandoned Atlas Bio-Dome jungle sphere

...Of course

armis37 posted: »

Rhysha question for today: In what places would Rhysha love to hang out the most?

• I actually imagine Rhys taking a liking to certain places on Pandora, like the top of a mountain.

The planet may be dangerous, but damn it can be beautiful sometimes.

Rhysha question for today: In what places would Rhysha love to hang out the most?

• I would imagine Wam Bam Island would be their go to vacation spot, it's quite beautiful.

Alt text

I can see them enjoying a nice day in the beach, relaxing in the sun, listening to Metallica music.

Alt text

• F*** my ass in half, I missed so much! Fanarts, new sailors, Metallica references and so many reasons why I should drink (more).

What to do, what to say?

Oh yeah, did you know Rhys got a nipple piercing? Well...kind of.

Click here

• Alt text

Besides we are too busy dealing with our crappy internet speeds/Dangerous animals here to dominate the world

Damn Australians. Personally, I think they are secretly plotting world domination. It will happen soon.

• Oh ok then! Here it is

GrumpyDof posted: »

Just give me a png picture (with no background) and i'll try some And give me the normal picture not the resized one !

• (fucks your ass in half)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Grimnir3 posted: »

F*** my ass in half, I missed so much! Fanarts, new sailors, Metallica references and so many reasons why I should drink (more). What to do, what to say? Oh yeah, did you know Rhys got a nipple piercing? Well...kind of. Click here

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited July 2015

RHYSHA confrimed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Alt text

Edit: Guys,GUYS!!!

Alt text

GoT got same rating on sex and we have had that!

Alt text

Coincidence? THINK NOT!( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Rhystricted CONFIRMED!!! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Leluch123 posted: »

RHYSHA confrimed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Edit: Guys,GUYS!!! GoT got same rating on sex and we have had that! Coincidence? THINK NO

• Sure buddy. Welcome aboard, Ye_Biz! :)

Ye_Biz posted: »

Can I join this whole Rhysha thing?!

• Aww, that's so sweet. <3

Thanks for the drawing, nohuhhuh! :)

• Of course! Welcome aboard, Bombummie! :P

• lol no

Rhystricted CONFIRMED!!! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Alt text

RHYSHA confrimed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Edit: Guys,GUYS!!! GoT got same rating on sex and we have had that! Coincidence? THINK NO

• Leluch123 posted: »

• No problem. :)

I doodled Sasha a lot yesterday and I really like her design now xD

Pipas posted: »

Aww, that's so sweet. Thanks for the drawing, nohuhhuh!

• Alt text

bigdogg0821 posted: »

AU classification already huh? I go with August 11 Maybe Australia got ep 3 early because they predicted this!

• With my luck it will happen between Rhys and Vaughn.

"Hey it's not gay if you don't cum, bro!"

• You just had to ruin it....

Alt text

Grimnir3 posted: »

With my luck it will happen between Rhys and Vaughn. "Hey it's not gay if you don't cum, bro!"

• Alt text

You just had to ruin it....

• I will put a stop to it right now, no sponge Bob gifs!

• You are not my real dad!

But okay...

I will put a stop to it right now, no sponge Bob gifs!

• edited July 2015

I have the weirdest boner right now.

• Soo, is Spongebob banned from this thread, orr...

I will put a stop to it right now, no sponge Bob gifs!

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited July 2015

IT IS! I won't allow this thread to be turned into Rhyiona thread's clone!

Pipas posted: »

Soo, is Spongebob banned from this thread, orr...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.