Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• IKR WTF TT THIS LAYOUT F###ING SUCKS SO MUCH AND IT'S WORSE ON MOBILE WHAT I'M I SAYING IT'S JUST HORRIBLE ON EVERYTHING WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA JUST WHY WHY!!!!!>:( Anyways how is your day going BRO if you don't mind me asking ?

BRO FIST <3

Wtf been gone for a day and I come back 12 pages in the hole and a new weird layout!ఠ_ఠ

• NOT YOU TOO WOLF ;-; DON'T LEAVE ME HERE ALL ALONE AGAIN BRO IT'S 2SPOOKY4ME BRO PLZ I'M BEGGING YOU BRO ;-; I HOPE YOU HAVE THE SWEETEST AND DIRTIEST RHYIONA DREAMS EVER ;-;
    (?) CHEWBACCA WILL REMEMBER THIS ;-;

ABigBadWolf posted: »

We achieved a lot of things today and despite the ugly ass update today was a good day. Good night guys.

• I'm doing fine, its 9:58PM here so its pretty quite here now so that sucks.

IKR WTF TT THIS LAYOUT F###ING SUCKS SO MUCH AND IT'S WORSE ON MOBILE WHAT I'M I SAYING IT'S JUST HORRIBLE ON EVERYTHING WHO THOUGHT THIS W

• That is good to hear, 12:02 Am here /: well at least we have each other right..right BRO? ;-;

"sucks" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

BRO FIST?

I'm doing fine, its 9:58PM here so its pretty quite here now so that sucks.

• enter image description here

That is good to hear, 12:02 Am here /: well at least we have each other right..right BRO? ;-; "sucks" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BRO FIST?

• (?) Chewbacca will not forget that<3 I still remember our AWESOME BRO and wazzup moment # I will never forget <3
    memoirs :')

BRO FIST<3

• edited August 2015

is this 2014 again, all 3 of us commenting in the same place again? LMAO

BlueShadiw posted: »

Good times.

• edited August 2015

Since its pretty quiet on the thread right now and since moral seems to be low on here lately I thought I could cheer you guys up with the Epic song 'Make a man out of you' I personally enjoy the Spanish version a bit more probably because its my 2nd main language but I hope you enjoy.ᵔ_ᵔ(Song begins @ 0:40)enter link description here

• I loved it in Spanish as well I don't know what is it but it sounds more awesome in Spanish for me in my opinion it does.

Thank you BRO for this epic song :D

BRO FIST <3

Since its pretty quiet on the thread right now and since moral seems to be low on here lately I thought I could cheer you guys up with the E

• So I woke up and my doorbell was ringing like crazy, then I went to check and no one was there.

2sp00ky4m€

• I think the old one was more rustic, Fiona-style. The new one is more sci-fi, Rhys-style! :D

TheCatWolf posted: »

It will take an eternity until I get used to the new layout. But I like it. I think.

• edited August 2015

Are you sure your awake rabbit ?maybe you are still asleep while dreaming about us wake up rabbit !!! but no really that's a big nope for me if that ever happened to me

2spooky4me

So I woke up and my doorbell was ringing like crazy, then I went to check and no one was there. 2sp00ky4m€

• WHAT THE FU- WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LAYOUT?! OH GOD, IT'S HORRIFYING ON MOBILE. I THOUGHT IT WAS A GLITCH AT FIRST BUT THEN I SAW THE COMMENTS! WHY TELLTALE, WHY?!

Anyway, just wanted to mention that I'll be gone until tomorrow evening (Swedish time, that is) cause I'm traveling back to Sweden (yay!). I'll miss you guys :(

Also, 50k and 500 pages?! PARTY HARD!!! No gifs cause I'm on mobile. And sorry I won't be able to celebrate later with you, @buntingsir, but I really gotta go. So bye for now, guys!

• Ikr I thought that my mobile device broke or something WTF TT. >:(

I hope you have a nice trip back home BRO :D I will miss you more BRO ;-; goodbye for now.

BRO FIST<3

JumpyJoey posted: »

WHAT THE FU- WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LAYOUT?! OH GOD, IT'S HORRIFYING ON MOBILE. I THOUGHT IT WAS A GLITCH AT FIRST BUT THEN I SAW THE COMMENTS

• wakes up after a good night's sleep

misses page 500 and 50k comments

sobs silently in the corner

enter image description here

• El Impoluto's speed is pretty ridiculous, and it seems like its also way more maneuverable than the Jackdaw. I actually felt kinda sad sinking her since she was the only ship, in the whole game, that ever forced me to use every weapon I had and strategy I knew in order to beat her.

La Dama Negra's mortars can be annoying, especially the first time around, but like i said once you figure out a stratergy to get behind her and stay there. She goes down pretty fast.

All three HMS' can be beat in straight up slugging matches, which can be exciting, but is nowhere near as fun as having to outmaneuver a superior ship to get the win.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I'm glad someone inquired about the Legendary ships :P Well the Twin ships (Royal Sovereign and HMS Fearless) were pretty easy imo. Just

• Morning my Lewd Lord how are you doing on this fine day ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I know that feeling BRO :c will a hug and a BRO FIST help?

wakes up after a good night's sleep misses page 500 and 50k comments sobs silently in the corner

• Morning my Lewd Lord how are you doing on this fine day ?

everything is going very slowly :\

will a hug and a BRO FIST help?

heck yah it will :) accepts hug

BRO FIST <3

Morning my Lewd Lord how are you doing on this fine day ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I know that feeling BRO :c will a hug and a BRO FIST help?

• Yeah I agree on that my Lord but we have to stay ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) or else all hope is lost :c

Hugs and gives a...

BRO FIST<3

Morning my Lewd Lord how are you doing on this fine day ? everything is going very slowly will a hug and a BRO FIST help? heck yah it will accepts hug BRO FIST

• i just woke up...it's so grey and sad like a depression... fits perfectly to telltale.

• edited August 2015

Even though I can't understand ONE FUCKING WORD they're saying since it's Japanese, I think this song is beautiful

It reminds me of Rhyiona

nice

• Don't worry, Jojo, it's fine! Have a nice trip back to home!

About the layout... We'll get used to it. I actually like how now you can see person's avatar without any trouble because of its former little size.

WHAT THE FU- WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LAYOUT?! OH GOD, IT'S HORRIFYING ON MOBILE. I THOUGHT IT WAS A GLITCH AT FIRST BUT THEN I SAW THE COMMENTS

• edited August 2015

I don't know why but this photo came to mind...XDenter image description here

So I woke up and my doorbell was ringing like crazy, then I went to check and no one was there. 2sp00ky4m€

• edited August 2015

Idk wether to laugh at this or be depressed lol.

xfuriouss posted: »

i just woke up...it's so grey and sad like a depression... fits perfectly to telltale.

• LMAO WHAT XD

I don't know why but this photo came to mind...XD

• What the hell is this, 50 shades of gray? Everything is so depressing, even YouTube updated ;__;

I think pages are shorter??

Anyways, 500 pages yay and I missed it :)

• What the hell is this, 50 shades of gray?

sadly, it isn't ;-;

I think p̶a̶g̶e̶s̶ are shorter??

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

What the hell is this, 50 shades of gray? Everything is so depressing, even YouTube updated ;__; I think pages are shorter?? Anyways, 500 pages yay and I missed it

• Eh, I think I prefer this gray layout over the movie.

What a way to start a morning '-'

What the hell is this, 50 shades of gray? sadly, it isn't ;-; I think p̶a̶g̶e̶s̶ are shorter?? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• What a way to start a morning

oh my... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Eh, I think I prefer this gray layout over the movie. What a way to start a morning '-'

• You really have a dirty mind, I didn't even think that was lewd, until now :|

What a way to start a morning oh my... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• glad i could help :)

You really have a dirty mind, I didn't even think that was lewd, until now

• edited August 2015

Have a nice trip! I hope to see you soon! ;)

Edit: Did I accidentally reply to you @buntingsir ? I'm not sure..

• edited August 2015

It's so weird on mobile

Oh and good morning btw :D

What the hell is this, 50 shades of gray? Everything is so depressing, even YouTube updated ;__; I think pages are shorter?? Anyways, 500 pages yay and I missed it

• That's.....unusual kind of help °~°

glad i could help

• AHHHHHHH ITS 4:30 AM AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW

I HAVE TO SLEEP

GOOD NIGHT KIDS

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET RHYIONA DREAMs

• That's.....unusual kind of help

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) yes it is.

That's.....unusual kind of help °~°

• night, dad <3

Green613 posted: »

AHHHHHHH ITS 4:30 AM AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW I HAVE TO SLEEP GOOD NIGHT KIDS SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET RHYIONA DREAMs

• How are you doing today MarijaaNo7 if you don't mind me asking ? I missed it too :c

Sign in to comment in this discussion.