Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Now I gotta go to church because of your lewdness .__.

That's.....unusual kind of help ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) yes it is.

• Goodnight! Man its already 2:30AM over here I gotta get to sleep to....maybe just 30 more minutes.

Green613 posted: »

AHHHHHHH ITS 4:30 AM AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW I HAVE TO SLEEP GOOD NIGHT KIDS SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET RHYIONA DREAMs

• Have the dirtiest of Rhyiona dreams. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

AHHHHHHH ITS 4:30 AM AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW I HAVE TO SLEEP GOOD NIGHT KIDS SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET RHYIONA DREAMs

• I am on tablet and it is a bit faster than before.

Good morning/day to you too :D

what time is it in your timezone btw?

It's so weird on mobile Oh and good morning btw

• night gren

• Nah, you didn't, it's all good :3

By the way, hi!

nohuhhuh posted: »

Have a nice trip! I hope to see you soon! Edit: Did I accidentally reply to you @buntingsir ? I'm not sure..

• BRO FIST!<3

No you don't get a high five.....I have something better than that and it's called the....... BRO FIST<3

• Why not stay here and become one of us.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Now I gotta go to church because of your lewdness .__.

• I only woke up about 3 hours ago myself, it's 12:34 am here

I am on tablet and it is a bit faster than before. Good morning/day to you too what time is it in your timezone btw?

• I already had my dreams :/

Good night :D

• Well, first time I was six years old. I fell off a fence at an amusement park in Stockholm (on my birthday!) and hit my head on the metal fence opposite it. That time my head got glued together (NOT with a glue stick!).

Second time was pretty stoopid. I was twelve and at my best friend's birthday party (what is it with me and birthdays?). We went to the pool and at one point she started chasing me in the showers. I didn't look where I was going and smacked my head into the corner of a pillar with full force. I got four stitches that time :P

So yeah, I'm kinda clumsy. I even have a minor scar from when I was five. My mother was picking up my aunt from the airport and me and dad were waiting for them. When I heard the door, I tried to hide under the desk but misjudged my duck and ended up slamming my nose into the side.

Ahem. That was the end of my long speech about injuries.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Jesus Christ Jojo :O How'd you break your head twice??

• it is a bit faster than before

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I am on tablet and it is a bit faster than before. Good morning/day to you too what time is it in your timezone btw?

• Nah, I am not even lewd irl

Why not stay here and become one of us. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• (?) Good choice!!

Kruzii posted: »

BRO FIST!<3

• Are you sure?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nah, I am not even lewd irl

• I am pretty fine, thanks for asking :D

Thankfully I am not sick anymore, so that's good news.

What about you (: ?

How are you doing today MarijaaNo7 if you don't mind me asking ? I missed it too :c

• Sleepy but alive by a little >_<

That good to hear and thanks for asking :D

I am pretty fine, thanks for asking Thankfully I am not sick anymore, so that's good news. What about you (: ?

• Okay, god this new mobile version is so hard to use..

Hi there! :D how are you?

buntingsir posted: »

Nah, you didn't, it's all good By the way, hi!

• Yup. I live a peaceful life.

Are you sure? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Yeah, my feed still can't load on mobile, but it works just fine on the tablet, weird.

I'm pretty good, thank you for asking! Just lazily doodling some things. :D And how are you?

Okay, god this new mobile version is so hard to use.. Hi there! how are you?

• K then. :C

(?) Chewbacca will remember that. :c

Yup. I live a peaceful life.

• I know that feeling mate, when i wake up people go sleep, when i sleep people wake up

• It's always Marija lmao.

it is a bit faster than before ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I really hope they try to fix this mobile version soon. This is really annoying.

My new job just started today and I'm still little nervous. :) I hope I'm not too lazy to draw my Rhyiona comic later today.

buntingsir posted: »

Yeah, my feed still can't load on mobile, but it works just fine on the tablet, weird. I'm pretty good, thank you for asking! Just lazily doodling some things. And how are you?

• timezones suck

what time is it for you rn?

• edited August 2015

I haven't been on this thread a while,can someone tell me why are the comments grey and the like reply button blue?

• New page layout

GoldTooth posted: »

I haven't been on this thread a while,can someone tell me why are the comments grey and the like reply button blue?

• Yea it counts

12pm here

• K thanks for the info dirty rabbit

It's always Marija lmao.

• 50 shades of gray

• Don't fucking remind me of that shit.

50 shades of gray

• I'm sure they will.

Oh, then I wish the best of luck to you! I hope everything will go well for you today (fingers crossed). What's your work now, if you don't mind me asking?

Continuation, yay, can't wait! Although don't push yourself, If you feel too tired. (:

I really hope they try to fix this mobile version soon. This is really annoying. My new job just started today and I'm still little nervous. I hope I'm not too lazy to draw my Rhyiona comic later today.

• What did I say dirty? :P

K thanks for the info dirty rabbit

• You watched it? Thankfully I didnt

Don't fucking remind me of that shit.

• Nvm my bad sorry

What did I say dirty? :P

• i only watched the best parts on the web :)

You watched it? Thankfully I didnt

• €€€€€€ tfw u get a new euro €€€€€

Sign in to comment in this discussion.