Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Oh, nice. Can't wait for it. :P

Hey guys. So, I have an announcement to make. Cue the imaginary drum-roll I've decided to write a story based on Rhysha. I'm not sure

• Rhys walking in on them getting it on in his old quarters.

enter image description here

Off_Ground posted: »

God, I really hope that MA 15+ rating isn't just because of Sasha's and August's feelings for each other resurfacing while we help Vallory c

• Hmm, not a bad idea. I'll get right on it.

@Pipas, think it would be appropriate to add the list of fics I made to the top of the page? That way, new members don't have to go searching this thread for them.

• Thank you, kind sir Pipas! I'm glad. ^_^

• Nah, I'll pass. Coca-Cola is better.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Want some Pepsi?

• I wonder if jumping out a window on Helios would make more or less of an impression...

Rhys walking in on them getting it on in his old quarters.

• edited August 2015

So many lies so little text ( second picture )

• THAT IS AMAZING

CraazyCake posted: »

AWWWW YEAAAAAAH MAAAAAAN!!! I'll get right on it. EDIT: Here it is!

• I await it with great impatience!

Hey guys. So, I have an announcement to make. Cue the imaginary drum-roll I've decided to write a story based on Rhysha. I'm not sure

• o_o wooooooooooooooo nice one dude!

CraazyCake posted: »

AWWWW YEAAAAAAH MAAAAAAN!!! I'll get right on it. EDIT: Here it is!

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

FANART TIME By Spader7 By avannak

• Good find dude!

FANART TIME By Spader7 By avannak

• God dammit if Sasha falls into a stupid blackhole they didn't even have to cross, I am so done >.<

• As i said it depends of your age.

Leluch123 posted: »

Why that doesn't surpise me hahahah

• No lies told.....

Leluch123 posted: »

Because the rest is butt hurt that we're the cannon and they're not

• :D Thank you so much Grumpy! This is amazing!

GrumpyDof posted: »

@CraazyCake :

• No Gods or Kings, only Rhysha

Grimnir3 posted: »

God is not here, there is only ... RHYSHA!

• Oh my fucking god release in this month! :D!

Please be on the 23th please please please please please

• Thank you very much! And @MetallicaRules too. Although I don't really like the outcome of this. Like I said in my first post here, this was my initiation gift for you guys and it was the first thing I wrote fiction-wise plus English isn't my native language. I say it might be not bad for a first timer, but it could've been so much better.

I agree with Metallica. Home and Family had a great mix of romance and humor. The conversation between LB and Gortys at the end gave me a good chuckle.

• Those are the songs you're going with? What about One, Battery, Whiplash, Master of Puppets, Damage Inc. and Sanatorium?

And tell me, what are your thoughts about Lulu? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What's this I hear about you not liking Metallica? Metallica spam: Master of Puppets One Fuel Harvester of Sorrow Enter Sandman Cree

• Hey @GrumpyDof if it isn't too much trouble you think you can update my profile pic for the Rhysha map?

• Since today there was good fanart posted here i may or may not be drawing sasha?

I may or may not be in love with the idea of Sasha being a Dj?

• I did include Master and One, just their live versions (Master from Seattle, 1989 and One from Through the Never, 2012). Battery, Whiplash, and Damage Inc. are fantastic songs and some of their heaviest, but I wanted to try and cover all era's of Metallica, which is why I put songs like Fuel, Harvester, and Sandman. Sanatarium is a bit overrated in my opinion, it's not bad, but not one of my personal favorites, but I also wanted to put a song that wasn't just fast but is actually melodic and slow, which is why I went with The Unforgiven 3 (my favorite of The Unforgiven trilogy). And like I said, the Last Caress/So What performance is one of my favorites, it's Metallica giving a giant middle finger to MTV.

As for Lulu, I can't even listen to the album in it's entirety. I have a huge amount of respect for Lou Reed, and I love Metallica, but it just doesn't work for me. Them doing collaborations like this isn't uncommon (they've played with the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra a few times), but this just didn't register with me.

Those are the songs you're going with? What about One, Battery, Whiplash, Master of Puppets, Damage Inc. and Sanatorium? And tell me, what are your thoughts about Lulu? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Don't be so hard on yourself, I thought it was great.

Thank you very much! And @MetallicaRules too. Although I don't really like the outcome of this. Like I said in my first post here, this was

• And you may or may not be the only one in love with the idea of Sasha being a Dj.

And I may or may not be eager to see it.

Fuck it I NEED IT.

Since today there was good fanart posted here i may or may not be drawing sasha? I may or may not be in love with the idea of Sasha being a Dj?

• Hell yeah

Sasha as a Dj may or may not be my ultimate weakness.

And i may or may not be fucking slow at doing linearts.

And i may or may not take some time at colouring it.

And you may or may not be the only one in love with the idea of Sasha being a Dj. And I may or may not be eager to see it. Fuck it I NEED IT.

• Shit man, I missed MoP at all and to be honest, I didn't even start the videos and just went by the titles there.

For me, "Kill 'em all" until "The Black Album" is my youth, I mean Metallica introduced me to Metal, I bought the first five albums by accident if you will. (Meaning by the cover, just like video games back then.) And then the first recent one St. Anger. That didn' went well and I moved on to other Thrash bands and subgenrenres like Death, Black, Folk and so on. By the time Metallica released someting new (Death Magnetic) they were, as sad as it is, dead to me. Sure Load and Reload got a couple good songs, but these never hooked me like back then as a whole.

As for Lulu, I tried out like four songs and couldn't even listen to one of them, it was kind of a trick question. I once heard a question to exact that album.

It went: "How can 2+2 equal -50?"

The answer: "I like beer and I like ice cream."

That about sums it up if you ask me.

Oh and the whole San Francisco Symphony Orchestra deal got me interested in them in the first place.

I did include Master and One, just their live versions (Master from Seattle, 1989 and One from Through the Never, 2012). Battery, Whiplash,

• Don't make me post a Shia LaBeouf gif again.

Sasha as a Dj may or may not be my ultimate weakness. And i may or may not be fucking slow at doing linearts. And i may or may not take some time at colouring it.

• As someone who was born in 97, I never got to see them in their hay day, I only actually started to listening to them around 2010. Obviously their first five albums are classics and contain their best work, but Death Magnetic is a great album as well, and personally my third favorite by them. Personally I think St. Anger gets too much hate, is it the best, not even close, but it still has some great songs on it, and I prefer it over Load and Reload.

Shit man, I missed MoP at all and to be honest, I didn't even start the videos and just went by the titles there. For me, "Kill 'em all"

• Eh, it's okay I guess, there are just small details about the narrative I would change right now but there is always a next time.

I could always continue this this fic, maybe where it left off...

Say MetaRu-Senpai, what would you think of "You know what" 2.0?

MWAHAHAHA! (Sorry, had to be done.)

Don't be so hard on yourself, I thought it was great.

• enter image description here

Don't make me post a Shia LaBeouf gif again.

• edited August 2015

Touché, but I'll get you next time, next time!

PS: I should really stop replying to fanart ralated stuff before I mention shadmphffffmphf...

• Just to be sure, can i see the original pic?

Hey @GrumpyDof if it isn't too much trouble you think you can update my profile pic for the Rhysha map?

• Just found this:
    enter link description here

CAN it be our secondary official theme? :D

• edited August 2015

This was posted on page 135 but i am glad to hear you found it,

It means more views for me

stevean2 posted: »

Just found this: enter link description here CAN it be our secondary official theme?

• Posts like this let me fall in love with this thread all over again.

This was posted on page 135 but i am glad to hear you found it, It means more views for me

• Well, i haven't posted here in a while, so i wanted to come back with some very important and quality information...

This is what I saw when going to our thread:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.