Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• edited August 2015

I Just want to say that I'm not die hard for any Ship on the forums. I like the idea of Sasha and Rhys being together I think it's cute, but if something else were to happen I wouldn't lose my mind and call the game trash. Just implying that I'm not going down with the Ship if it were to "sink". You know what I'm saying?

• I got'cha, bro. I mainly want romances in this game, don't really matter which pairings, as long as they are well made and romantic

I Just want to say that I'm not die hard for any Ship on the forums. I like the idea of Sasha and Rhys being together I think it's cute, but

• Well...Don't know what happened.

@ZapThroat:

enter image description here

• That’s just...GLORIOUS!Thank you..master.

GrumpyDof posted: »

Well...Don't know what happened. @ZapThroat:

• Just hope the others won't be jealous of my extra for you.

ZapThroat posted: »

That’s just...GLORIOUS!Thank you..master.

• Of course they would be jealous of such an amazing gravatar. <3

Just hope the others won't be jealous of my extra for you.

• Oh dear i didn't even see that.

I think I would like it to have that neon feel,like the word itself is dark grey and the outline is light blue.You get what I’m trying to say here?

• Here's a question for you Rhysha's:

Would you rather have Sasha's death in Ep5 or have forced Rhyona moments in Ep.4 and Ep.5 and no Rhysha moments?

fuq u Irunts ;(

• C. Neither

Here's a question for you Rhysha's: Would you rather have Sasha's death in Ep5 or have forced Rhyona moments in Ep.4 and Ep.5 and no Rhysha moments? fuq u Irunts ;(

• What's wrong with a forced romance, thats what Rhysha is.

Zing!

Here's a question for you Rhysha's: Would you rather have Sasha's death in Ep5 or have forced Rhyona moments in Ep.4 and Ep.5 and no Rhysha moments? fuq u Irunts ;(

• edited August 2015

About the Rhysha mark : until now, i've only modify the color for most of you but sometimes inspirations striked and i'm trying something new.

So here's the deal : if some of you want me to redo their mark, i can try if the "theme" is good.

• Atleast we have canon romance in the actual game

Poogers555 posted: »

What's wrong with a forced romance, thats what Rhysha is. Zing!

• edited August 2015

Chatzy Adventures feat. @CraazyCake: ''Reggie's Betrayal (and Eventual Redemption)''

When: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• I have something planed >:)

Chatzy Adventures feat. @CraazyCake: ''Reggie's Betrayal (and Eventual Redemption)'' Status: 2 bee continued When: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Hey don't use that language there's kids here!!

Leluch123 posted: »

SOON

• Bit late to the party but welcome!!

Blade582 posted: »

Well hi dude nice thread I really like it btw I would like to have a mark ...btw is it really necessarily to tell where a live? (oh and sry I'm new to this kind of thing so I don't understand a few things)

• I'm a little late to the welcome party but WELCOME!!ヽ(´▽`)ノ

Rhysha,take me I am all yours!

• I forgot to say welcome... So, welcome :)

I hope you have fun... Feel free to come into the chat sometimes and hangout...

Rhys + Sasha = Story of my life! hope this happens

• Hey didn't CraazyCake said in the first message that he was murdered? Does this mean he was dead this entire time or is it some imposter? OMG Its The Wolf Among Us all over again!!

Chatzy Adventures feat. @CraazyCake: ''Reggie's Betrayal (and Eventual Redemption)'' Status: 2 bee continued When: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Nah I didn't get the password :D feel free to send it me.

Pipas posted: »

Hey, we usually meet on chat HERE or in the steam group chat before the event. So if you are there few minutes before the start, you'll defi

• Oh god please never use the word forced i can feel the sodium increasing in this thread

• Yay I'm so happy! :P

Pipas posted: »

Sure buddy. Welcome aboard, Ye_Biz!

• Ok :D :D Well I'm in Europe so Bulgaria is my country

My boy, calm down. We just want to know which COUNTRY you live, not the city or else. And then if you want, you can choose something else for your avatar (not solely the telltale avatars) and i'll add the rhysha mark on it.

• edited August 2015

Even more than friends!

• And for you avatar, do you have a picture in mind?

Ok Well I'm in Europe so Bulgaria is my country

• Actually, Pricefield's power resurrecter her! You can ask her, she will confirm it!

Hey didn't CraazyCake said in the first message that he was murdered? Does this mean he was dead this entire time or is it some imposter? OMG Its The Wolf Among Us all over again!!

• edited August 2015

Sry Handsome Jack did something...anyway its fixed

SzymeG posted: »

i dont see anything

• Well I would like to have a Rhys pic

And for you avatar, do you have a picture in mind?

• Oh and another thing why when I try to put a image it dose not show itself its like a little x

And for you avatar, do you have a picture in mind?

• Check your PMs. ;)

stevean2 posted: »

Nah I didn't get the password feel free to send it me.

• Just send me the link then, i'll take care of it.

Oh and another thing why when I try to put a image it dose not show itself its like a little x

• I'm perfectly fine with my avatar, but I wanna see what you have in store.

So hit me!

Here is the original again in case you need it.

About the Rhysha mark : until now, i've only modify the color for most of you but sometimes inspirations striked and i'm trying something new. So here's the deal : if some of you want me to redo their mark, i can try if the "theme" is good.

• its cute... you draw this?

• Its a she... And no, she is alive and well, and on a quest...

Hey didn't CraazyCake said in the first message that he was murdered? Does this mean he was dead this entire time or is it some imposter? OMG Its The Wolf Among Us all over again!!

• No pheh I wish I did :D thanks tho

its cute... you draw this?

• I fixed it already sry for that useless comment :D

Just send me the link then, i'll take care of it.

• i almost died today

• I don't exactly know if I want to know but, why? o_o

i almost died today

• not in a literal sense, but while I was shopping

I lost the receipt of one of the bags I was holding, so I had to stay for about 30 mins. while I look for that damn paper since the cashier thought I was lying since she believed that there were "too many" costumers that had passed by her cashier. And she was the same cashier that I had to go to.

Good thing my mom didn't yell at me since all she was worried about was where I was .

Grimnir3 posted: »

I don't exactly know if I want to know but, why? o_o

Sign in to comment in this discussion.