Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• You survived a Gun shot and a nuke are you immortal or something?

Its a she... And no, she is alive and well, and on a quest...

• I didnt survive a gunshot wound... but the powers of Rhysha and Pricefield will bring me back...

You survived a Gun shot and a nuke are you immortal or something?

• So in one word: Clusterfuck.

I don't know where or what you were shopping, I'm just glad that kinda thing never happened to me. Especially today since clothes shopping while slightly drunk and overtired is hard enough as it is.

So uhm...hella Spongebob gif?

enter image description here

not in a literal sense, but while I was shopping I lost the receipt of one of the bags I was holding, so I had to stay for about 30 mins.

• Okay now, could you send me the picture you want?

Blade582 posted: »

I fixed it already sry for that useless comment

• Nope it's called attraction to each other

Poogers555 posted: »

What's wrong with a forced romance, thats what Rhysha is. Zing!

• They need to grow up one day, better SOONer than later

Hey don't use that language there's kids here!!

• This one isn't working, i need an other picture.

(The format isn't valid for photoshop)

Grimnir3 posted: »

I'm perfectly fine with my avatar, but I wanna see what you have in store. So hit me! Here is the original again in case you need it.

• edited August 2015

Sorry, this is the best picture I can provide you with.

I'm *no expert on this stuff but isn't there a way to change the format without losing too much quality? And the url says it's in .jpg. I thought most tools, at least PS, would support this.

*an idiot

GrumpyDof posted: »

This one isn't working, i need an other picture. (The format isn't valid for photoshop)

• To whom it may concern, my personal Rhysha theme.

enter link description here

• I don't know the details either but the jpeg isn't working.Let me google the picture, what should i type?

Sorry, this is the best picture I can provide you with. I'm *no expert on this stuff but isn't there a way to change the format without l

• You will find this under "Dethklok gear" and something similar under "Dethklok logo". Anything usable you find there would be okay for me. Just don't beat yourself over it too much.

I don't know the details either but the jpeg isn't working.Let me google the picture, what should i type?

• enter image description here This one

Okay now, could you send me the picture you want?

• hello! my first time commenting on this thread but everyone here seems super nice! im elian and fellow rhysha shipper :D nice to meet everyone

• enter image description here

hello! my first time commenting on this thread but everyone here seems super nice! im elian and fellow rhysha shipper nice to meet everyone

• The second time where I was going out, the guard who stopped me earlier was like:

"Excuse me, i forgot that I talked to you earlier--but I assume that you're a shoplifter and I want the receipt that i already checked"

So in one word: Clusterfuck. I don't know where or what you were shopping, I'm just glad that kinda thing never happened to me. Especiall

• Damn, that's a fancy avatar.

@Grimnir3:

• Hi again! :P

hello! my first time commenting on this thread but everyone here seems super nice! im elian and fellow rhysha shipper nice to meet everyone

• You have a good taste in shipping. ;)

• gimmeh noterh kisehhh <3 eim lovin ittt

SzymeG posted: »

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

• I just sneezed :)

• Aaaaaand I'll take that, thank you.

Shit man, you really outdone yourself on this one, seriously thank you.

@Grimnir3:

• Gesundheit!

I just sneezed

• I just farted :)

I just sneezed

• edited August 2015

Just a reminder, Team Fortress 2 event starts in 50 minutes!

Also for the newcomers, we have a CHATZY CHAT. If you'd like to join in and talk about stuff and thangs, just reply to this comment and I'll send you a PM with password. :P

• I enjoyed myself so it's no big deal :)

Aaaaaand I'll take that, thank you. Shit man, you really outdone yourself on this one, seriously thank you.

• edited August 2015

Not that I think any of you particularly care, but...

The guilty king is back from Gamescom and has brought with him a lot of new guilty franchise!

the whole haul (minus the wallscrolls which I am too lazy to make pictures of right now)

Mana isn't batshit crazy for a change

Hare will live on in my bedroom!

Chibi Aya-nee may be small, but she doesn't care! She knows she is still awesome!

And Adam Jensen doesn't mind the female company at all. He DEFINITELY asked for this.

• Thank you :)

Gesundheit!

• Oh MY...there's gas in me eye! Bloody Hell!

I just farted

• ...and now there is shit all over this place! Jeez...

I just farted

• Keep them safe! In 50+ years, pawn shops will literally orgasm when they see those.

Like when I see a sandwich.

Not that I think any of you particularly care, but... The guilty king is back from Gamescom and has brought with him a lot of new guilty

• Oh my God I want that Adam Jensen!!! XD

Hey, are you excited for Mankind Divided at all? :)

Not that I think any of you particularly care, but... The guilty king is back from Gamescom and has brought with him a lot of new guilty

• OOOOOOOOOOOOH THE LITTLE AYASE IS SO CUTEEEEEE

• I KNOW RIGHT! <3

Green613 posted: »

OOOOOOOOOOOOH THE LITTLE AYASE IS SO CUTEEEEEE

• Of course I am! I am freaking hyped! Can't wait!

HazzatheMan posted: »

Oh my God I want that Adam Jensen!!! XD Hey, are you excited for Mankind Divided at all?

• Never gonna sell muh babies :(

I need to get even more...!

Keep them safe! In 50+ years, pawn shops will literally orgasm when they see those. Like when I see a sandwich.

• enter image description here

Never gonna sell muh babies I need to get even more...!

• Yay! XD

I always hoped the next Deus Ex title would have Jensen in it!! I love Elias Tofexis' voice too much <3

I can mimic him actually :P

Of course I am! I am freaking hyped! Can't wait!

• edited August 2015

Never gonna sell muh babies :(

I say that about my collection of Fables comics and spin-offs all the time lol :D

Never gonna sell muh babies I need to get even more...!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.