Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• that's impressive!

I actually only got into the Deus Ex franchise because of Adam Jensen. Anything without him would be blasphemy rather than Deus Ex. The voice, the character, the badassness xD

HazzatheMan posted: »

Yay! XD I always hoped the next Deus Ex title would have Jensen in it!! I love Elias Tofexis' voice too much I can mimic him actually :P

• I hadn't heard of Deus Ex before Human Revolution :)

My friend has played the other 2 games with JC Denton though.... Man, those games XP

that's impressive! I actually only got into the Deus Ex franchise because of Adam Jensen. Anything without him would be blasphemy rather than Deus Ex. The voice, the character, the badassness xD

• edited August 2015

every man or woman needs at least something to collect and be proud of!

Never gonna sell muh babies I say that about my collection of Fables comics and spin-offs all the time lol

• It's the Fables comics for me! XD

Might start collecting TWD comics as well....

every man or woman needs at least something to collect and be proud of!

• enter image description here

It's the Fables comics for me! XD Might start collecting TWD comics as well....

• I haven't even looked at the older games, to be honest. For me, it's Adam Jensen or nothing, really xD

I hadn't heard of Deus Ex before Human Revolution My friend has played the other 2 games with JC Denton though.... Man, those games XP

• The older games are just hilarious now. The dialogue is so BAD!!! XP

I'd recommend looking up some of the gameplay so you know what I'm talking about :)

I haven't even looked at the older games, to be honest. For me, it's Adam Jensen or nothing, really xD

• omg...what the hell is that game xD

The older games are just hilarious now. The dialogue is so BAD!!! XP I'd recommend looking up some of the gameplay so you know what I'm talking about

• Exactly :P

omg...what the hell is that game xD

• Hey everybody,so I just got borderlands 2 GOTY edition and I wanna ask:Which dlc should I start with first?

• IMO, I'd definitely go with Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon keep. (Especially if you loooove Tiny Tina, like me!)

ZapThroat posted: »

Hey everybody,so I just got borderlands 2 GOTY edition and I wanna ask:Which dlc should I start with first?

• edited August 2015

i started with tiny tina then torgue then Scarlet and then hammerlock

Hey everybody,so I just got borderlands 2 GOTY edition and I wanna ask:Which dlc should I start with first?

• Tiny Tina is definitely the best one :) I'd start with Captain Scarlet tho, the ending rewards are nice :)

• The event was... fun. :D

enter image description here

• Omg, now I want that Adam Jensen.

Not that I think any of you particularly care, but... The guilty king is back from Gamescom and has brought with him a lot of new guilty

• Yeah,I heard that there was a very rewarding treasure room at the end of it.

armis37 posted: »

Tiny Tina is definitely the best one I'd start with Captain Scarlet tho, the ending rewards are nice

• There's a reason why DLC is named "Pirate's Booty" ;)

(no innuendo)

Yeah,I heard that there was a very rewarding treasure room at the end of it.

• ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

So,Do you where to find it on the map?

There's a reason why DLC is named "Pirate's Booty" (no innuendo)

• Just google it man, been a long time since I played it xD

( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) So,Do you where to find it on the map?

• k

Just google it man, been a long time since I played it xD

• You definitely should, they're awesome, better than the show.

It's the Fables comics for me! XD Might start collecting TWD comics as well....

• Definitely start with Scarlet as it is the first and then work your way up (Torgue, Hammerlock, and then Tiny Tina). I tried doing Tina's first as I heard so many people say it was the best and I quickly found out I didn't have good enough weapons nor did I feel I was a high enough level.

• rhys and sasha

• I can't decide how to react to this gif....

rhonu posted: »

rhys and sasha

• it's a vine, you can turn on the sound! :)

Leluch123 posted: »

I can't decide how to react to this gif....

• ahahaha ok tha's fun

rhonu posted: »

it's a vine, you can turn on the sound!

• I was drawing some emoji challenge requests on Tumblr today and someone asked me to draw Rhys and Sasha.

Rhys: enter image description here

Sasha: enter image description here

• Nice.

nohuhhuh posted: »

I was drawing some emoji challenge requests on Tumblr today and someone asked me to draw Rhys and Sasha. Rhys: Sasha:

• I thought I was the only one who really loved Tiny Tina :OOOOO

CraazyCake posted: »

IMO, I'd definitely go with Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon keep. (Especially if you loooove Tiny Tina, like me!)

• "Whatever, it's not like I like you or anything b-b-b-baka."

I was drawing some emoji challenge requests on Tumblr today and someone asked me to draw Rhys and Sasha. Rhys: Sasha:

• How on earth did anyone ship this before Episode 3?

• Umm....remember the Atlas abandoned warehouse :pinky swear and shit.

Reconn posted: »

How on earth did anyone ship this before Episode 3?

• I forgot about that.

Umm....remember the Atlas abandoned warehouse :pinky swear and shit.

• edited August 2015

Edit:just forget about this and go on with your life.

I forgot about that.

• Why the edit?

Edit:just forget about this and go on with your life.

• It’s just sth stupid that I said and regretted immediatly,nothing interesting.

Why the edit?

• Ok.

It’s just sth stupid that I said and regretted immediatly,nothing interesting.

• Damn nice bro!!

• Ehehehe. Nicely done, nohuhhuh! :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.