Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• To be honest when I was writing it, I was thinking it could be something that both shipper sides could enjoy. Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!

HazzatheMan posted: »

Mostly Rhysha to me, but I can see the Rhyiona as well!! XD It's a very well written piece, you should be proud of it

• Aaaaaaaand right in the feels ;-;

JumpyJoey posted: »

sees that no one is here, posts random sad crap Fiona stood in the caravan. It was empty, Sasha had gone for water and wouldn't be back f

• I'm back somewhat. It's like 7:41 where I am.

• The berry nymph.

WTF IS THAT?! :O

• I'm glad you're back :D

Great picture though <3

• Plot twist: It's a she.

Yeah at least he actually gave a desired response

• enter image description here

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Aaaaaaaand right in the feels ;-;

• WTF IS THAT?!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

The berry nymph.

• Is HandsomeJack a she?

Pipas posted: »

Plot twist: It's a she.

• I'm sorry, Goofy, I hope she feels better soon. :( That's awful.

So yah hey sorry for the absence today I was at the hospital for my little sister it seems she might have appendicitis so she'll be staying

• It's 12:46pm and I'm a little tired still :P

AlphaLeague posted: »

I'm back somewhat. It's like 7:41 where I am.

• Yes, kiitos means thank you :)

Thank you. I should make this a thing. Kiitos! (Did I get that right?)

• Jokes at the expense of others are just crap, that guy is a loser, this is why I always have a bag of comebacks ready for stuff like that so that person is the one laughed at.

Ignoring is good, but not if they still don't stop. I hope he gets rekt in front of everyone by you one day.

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Idk I just started the other day and we had orientation, and that guy is supposedly to be 'the class clown' -_- with offensive jokes. I gue

• Yes! I wanted to write something that was sad but also positive, not like death which would have been just devastating for both of them. I can see this happening :')

It took a while to think of what those exact words should be, more than it took to write the whole text xD

Oh no, I'm sorry! I had no idea :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

I love how they both are still using the same insults as in the beginning of Tales. This could realistically happen. This would be this "

• evil is slain

So one of my friends called the telltale forums lame, also he shipped Rhysha.

• My most anticipated 2016 movie.

enter image description here

OH GOD GUYS I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS MOVIE enter link description here

• My heart... ;-; why

sees that no one is here, posts random sad crap Fiona stood in the caravan. It was empty, Sasha had gone for water and wouldn't be back f

• Phew, tack och lov!

Yes, kiitos means thank you

• That's one hella' coincidence,Isn't it?

Is HandsomeJack a she?

• I felt like it >:)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

My heart... ;-; why

• Eh, I'm actually glad it's not part of MCU. They'd probably make it PG-13 and that wouldn't be Deadpool. :P

Kinda disappointed that Marvel aren't the distributors... Then again when the film is about Deadpool, I don't think Marvel want a movie like that in their timeline :P Same with The Punisher movies actually!

• Wow I'm totally terrible at comebacks, I ended up stuttering and it becomes awkward. xDD

Well at least the lecturers scolded him when he interrupted me when I was introducing myself.

The lecturers were nice they sort of understand .-.

Jokes at the expense of others are just crap, that guy is a loser, this is why I always have a bag of comebacks ready for stuff like that so

• I just read an article about how the film might not be good...

Something along the lines of:

• February is a 'dump month' for films, meaning that 20th Century Fox may be skeptical on the film's success, hence why it's not getting a summer release.

• Ryan Reynolds hasn't had much success playing comic characters. And let's not forget he already played Wade Wilson in a previous X-Men movie...

• This is Director Tim Miller's FIRST movie!

• The film's usage of 4th wall breaking might be too misunderstood for newcomer audiences.

• Lastly, the film's multi-genre tone (comedy and action) might ruin any chance of heavy hitting moments like a tragedy.

Also I didn't know that this film is going to technically become part of the X-Men series of films!

Pipas posted: »

Eh, I'm actually glad it's not part of MCU. They'd probably make it PG-13 and that wouldn't be Deadpool. :P

• Yes, I have a feeling that Tales is gonna end in a similar way.

No don't be sorry, it's nor your fault. It's just a coincidence. :P I can change my story a little..

Yes! I wanted to write something that was sad but also positive, not like death which would have been just devastating for both of them. I c

• edited August 2015

He interrupted you? Damn I'm startig to hate everyone you know :P

Wow I'm totally terrible at comebacks, I ended up stuttering and it becomes awkward. xDD Well at least the lecturers scolded him when he interrupted me when I was introducing myself. The lecturers were nice they sort of understand .-.

• Jaaaay you are back!!! :D HUGS

haha I get worried too easily anyway, it's okay x)

• AAA okey wow. I'm glad! :3

Now I really should finish that drawing tho. x)

@nohuhhuh Not sure if you've checked my DeviantArt account, but I posted up that picture of Nick you drew (labeling you as the artist of course) and the response has been so positive!! My viewers love your drawing to bits!!! XD

• It would be sad but satisfactory.

Aw I really don't want you to do that! I shouldn't have posted this...

Yes, I have a feeling that Tales is gonna end in a similar way. No don't be sorry, it's nor your fault. It's just a coincidence. :P I can change my story a little..

• I've stopped reading on 550 page, I'm so weak, lol.

And yeah, I love you guys, thank you so much! I'm happy to be back. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• U okay? ;-;

buntingsir posted: »

I've stopped reading on 550 page, I'm so weak, lol. And yeah, I love you guys, thank you so much! I'm happy to be back. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Yeah he did and he pointed out that I was scared "Oh the girl at the end is so scared" -_- hahaha

Yeaaahhhh...there's some mean people -_- but I'm kind of grateful for the close friends I have and the people on this thread <3 ;w;

He interrupted you? Damn I'm startig to hate everyone you know :P

• Awww, I'm fine don't worry! I appreciate your concern though :3

I started to feel lonely only reading the comments and not talking to you guys, so I decided to take a break.

How was your trip yesterday?

U okay? ;-;

• But you're so close!

Aw we're so happy you're here!

I've stopped reading on 550 page, I'm so weak, lol. And yeah, I love you guys, thank you so much! I'm happy to be back. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Yay!! <3

Take your time! :D

AAA okey wow. I'm glad! Now I really should finish that drawing tho. x)

We're so glad you're back <3

• HUGZ

• And we're all happy to have you back, Jane!!!! <3

• I'm gonna read them all eventually ;D And I bookmarked your fanfic to read it too!

Thank you!

But you're so close! Aw we're so happy you're here!

We're so glad you're back

• Yes sadly there are mean people... When I was in elementary this kid just locked me in the bathroom and held it with his back, I was just screaming and crying kicking the door... the I got out, punched him and left, he chased me, but then my dad was coming to pick me up by then and he got lectured by him and embarassed in front of everyone. But nvm, I'm greatful for everyone like you in this thread <3

Yeah he did and he pointed out that I was scared "Oh the girl at the end is so scared" -_- hahaha Yeaaahhhh...there's some mean people -_- but I'm kind of grateful for the close friends I have and the people on this thread ;w;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.