The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited August 2015

Hey guys! If you are making any Game of Thrones fan fictions, I made a thread where you can share your GoT fan fictions just like the one I previously made for Walking Dead.

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/98868/share-your-game-of-thrones-fan-fiction-threads-updates-etc-here

Unlike Walking Dead, I won't immediately be moving the fan fiction threads to Forum Games, but I very likely will after Episode 6 of the game comes out depending on how many of the threads there are.

• edited August 2015

Wtf she Isn't even playing the game.

enter link description here

• edited August 2015

Tobi look at this, Cartoon Network version of Naruto.

enter link description here

• [removed]

Please try to stick to posting memes/funny pictures/etc in the Whatever Makes You Laugh thread. Thanks.

• Dude, calm down. He's just doing his job. How the hell was he suppose to know you were being serious? I find it hard to take you serious sometimes tbh.

• This new update kinda bugs me. Ctrl-C doesn't work.

• She only appears on our five dollar note.

Wish Canada would have a woman who actually did something worthwhile on their currency, but instead we have her: Like, sure she's our

• I hate that so much.

This new update kinda bugs me. Ctrl-C doesn't work.

• What did that do?

• edited August 2015

Blow up a state.

dojo32161 posted: »

What did that do?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited August 2015

Did it used to allow you to automatically start typing a comment? Because it's working for me if that's the case.

• Black market stuff. Organ trade, you know?

Why the hell would someone want to buy human body parts?

• The problem is when you use ctrl+c is you're using it to copy text, when you do that now though it copies it but also sends you to the bottom of the page :P

dojo32161 posted: »

Did it used to allow you to automatically start typing a comment? Because it's working for me if that's the case.

• Try Ctrl-Insert to copy, Shift-Insert to paste.

• Ah, thanks so much.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Try Ctrl-Insert to copy, Shift-Insert to paste.

• YOUR TRIGGERING TRIGGERED ME!

Triggered and not giving a shit.

• enter image description here

papai46 posted: »

YOUR TRIGGERING TRIGGERED ME!

• But for what purpose? I can only assume experimentation.

Black market stuff. Organ trade, you know?

• Experimentation/research. Probably.

But for what purpose? I can only assume experimentation.

• I noticed that most of recent of pop music has some 70's/80's vibe to it.

Awesome.

• In that case, it would really depend on the reasons for the research. I doubt that we'll find any cures in aborted fetuses, but I'm not a scientist, so I can't pretend to know jack shit.

Experimentation/research. Probably.

• Sorry I was gone, I was on a trip :)

And I'm not surprised that people are saying it sucked, after the first trailer I knew it wouldn't be for me and it looked just plain bad. Didn't see it in theaters and I'm not planning on it.

Markd4547 posted: »

@saltlick123 enter link description here The reviews for this so bad I was hoping for a good film

• New Update, K. idk what to think yet.

• And she's got her tits out. What an attention whore.

Wtf she Isn't even playing the game. enter link description here

• edited August 2015

enter image description here

Here I was, playing BioShock, and I thought to myself the following: Is it a Skyline? If not, what would one classify it as?

I Personally believe it is not a skyline for the obvious statement that it is underwater. Now, what to call it? For one, an underwater city has yet to be a reality. Because of this, we would need to invent a new term for it. I would go with something along the lines of a sub-sea level city horizon or something similar. I really do not know.

What do you think?

• Interesting. I will have to look out for that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yxL1Iw73azg That Superman look awesome!

• Yeah, I've noticed that. As a big fan of 70's soul and funk, I'm liking it a lot. Even rap music has been dabbling in classic rock lately.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=UtZBA1bVbcs

I noticed that most of recent of pop music has some 70's/80's vibe to it. Awesome.

• I'd still call it a skyline, honestly. It's still the point where buildings meet the horizon.

Here I was, playing BioShock, and I thought to myself the following: Is it a Skyline? If not, what would one classify it as? I Personally

• This girl's boobs is bigger than my future.

Wtf she Isn't even playing the game. enter link description here

• dude. they forgot the most important and stupid censorship ever. zabuzas sword. ok, I don't know about cn, to be honest, but in the german version, they just censored the whole f*cking sword. google it, it's true

joshua007 posted: »

Tobi look at this, Cartoon Network version of Naruto. enter link description here

• Don't underestimate the power or your boobs

This girl's boobs is bigger than my future.

• edited August 2015

Sorry for the late reply, I just kind of wanted to go pass out somewhere after work last night lol.

I hate to lump in his supporters with the uninformed vote, but that is seriously what they are making themselves look like, that all they see is a celebrity who thinks he's God's gift to humanity and then they go "omg so cool let's elect him". That's how Arnold Schwarzenegger was elected as the "Governator" of California a few years ago.:P

At least Arnold seems likable lol (though I seriously don't know that much about him). That's a good example though, I had honestly already forgotten about that.. makes you envision the possibility of Trump winning <_<

pfft, hell yes he is. He wants to give us all ponies, he cares about our dental health, and his take on using zombies as a power resource is absolutely genius, what's not to like??

Alright, so we have Tinni's 2016 presidential election vote down for Vermin Supreme. It's official.

I don't think there's anything pathetic about looking forward to going into work, I actually look forward to it as well, most of the time heh. I either don't have time or I'm too tired after hours, so I get most of my socializing in at work lol. Being a sort of introverted person, I do value my alone time, but I know what you mean, sometimes it gets to be too much. I think a lot of people end up unintentionally staying home a lot during the summer (I know I do), less responsibilities mean less incentive to go out, this is especially so when you're naturally a more quiet/introverted person to begin with. I think things will start looking up when school starts again, because your schedule will be a lot busier. Hey, man, it might not count for much since it's online, but I'm your friend.

Oh, I didn't mean to make it look like I was saying that it was a bad thing to enjoy going to work in general, I was just talking about specifically wanting to go because of having nothing else to do with myself. Ideally I would hope that everyone could enjoy their job, even if it's just a stay alive during college job. I'm definitely an introverted person who needs time alone, but I also kind of want to avoid going insane if possible haha. But yeah, school starting up again will definitely help with that as well. And thanks, of course you count as a friend Tinni, don't diminish your value ;)

Technically it's my final year, but I'm planning on a couple more years to work on my Masters, and if things go the way I want, I plan to go to law school after that. lol, so I probably won't be officially done with school for a very long time.

Good for you. Going into law honestly seems like something that fits, from what I know of you anyway.

Tinni posted: »

And of course he should be called out on the stupid things he has said in the past. I don't understand why his supporters feel like that is

• edited August 2015

Sorry for the late reply, I just kind of wanted to go pass out somewhere after work last night lol.

No worries, I do that all the time lol.

At least Arnold seems likable lol (though I seriously don't know that much about him). That's a good example though, I had honestly already forgotten about that.. makes you envision the possibility of Trump winning <_<

Haha yeah, he does seem like he'd be a lot nicer, but from what I heard, he wasn't the best Governor lol. People say the same about Obama, he's apparently a really cool guy, but I couldn't care less about how cool the president is if they aren't doing their job adequately. Honestly, the more I read about the overall reactions from the debate, the more worried I am about Trump winning becoming a reality.:S

Alright, so we have Tinni's 2016 presidential election vote down for Vermin Supreme. It's official.

It's a shame he didn't make it to the primary debate, people just don't know perfection when they see it.D':

Oh, I didn't mean to make it look like I was saying that it was a bad thing to enjoy going to work in general, I was just talking about specifically wanting to go because of having nothing else to do with myself. Ideally I would hope that everyone could enjoy their job, even if it's just a stay alive during college job. I'm definitely an introverted person who needs time alone, but I also kind of want to avoid going insane if possible haha. But yeah, school starting up again will definitely help with that as well. And thanks, of course you count as a friend Tinni, don't diminish your value ;)

Oh no, I know that's what you meant, sorry if that didn't come across clearly in my last reply. Sometimes, I also look forward to going to work to give me something to do. Especially nowadays, all I seem to be doing is work and nothing else lol. I haven't wasted my summer, but I haven't really gotten to chill out and enjoy it tbh. Oh well, there's always next summer.:P Haha, thanks, and right back at ya.:]

Good for you. Going into law honestly seems like something that fits, from what I know of you anyway.

Thanks! That means a lot.:] It will definitely be difficult, but I think I can do it if I have enough money by then lol. What are you majoring in, if you don't mind my asking?

Belan posted: »

Sorry for the late reply, I just kind of wanted to go pass out somewhere after work last night lol. I hate to lump in his supporters w

• My hands are in the air like I just do not care

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLGDJkhYnVc

• Which one is mine?

http://i.imgur.com/zWZPgUd.jpg

• Salt123's Movie of the Day.........Today: Se7en

• Anyone hear have the dishwasher vampire smile and wanna co op?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.