Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Yay! ^^ btw what program do you use to draw this?

nohuhhuh posted: »

It's funny how just a while ago I would have immediately refused but now I don't actually mind drawing them. ( I can see why there are some

• I thought I saw a penis at first but its HEAVY :D

ImsohappytobeapartofthisthreadlikeAUGH!!!!!1

• congratulations, guys :)

enter image description here

Pipas posted: »

Hello there, Rhyshas! Today's a lovely day, isn't it? Are you wondering why I made that random comment? I'm glad you asked! Today's

• GUYS ! Incredible fan art is COMING!! Hold on to your butts!!

• holds butt cheeks

WHERE IS IT

Blade582 posted: »

GUYS ! Incredible fan art is COMING!! Hold on to your butts!!

• enter image description here
    Here is my first Fan art made in Paint! Hope you guys like it...heh I think I have the best one for now!!
    (Pls don't take this seriously I know that I'm bad but I will do a good one In the coming week or so)

• Photoshop Elements 9

Yay! ^^ btw what program do you use to draw this?

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's Telltale.

Poogers555 posted: »

Nah, telltale already teasing them playing it, meaning it's done. Why go LMAO you get it in 3 weeks

• Congratulations Rhyshas!!

And yes, I'm really exited for the next episode! ;)

Hello there, Rhyshas! Today's a lovely day, isn't it? Are you wondering why I made that random comment? I'm glad you asked! Today's

• I know.. That seems suspicioso. Laura playing it already must mean it's like either complete or 99.999999999999999999% complete

Poogers555 posted: »

Nah, telltale already teasing them playing it, meaning it's done. Why go LMAO you get it in 3 weeks

• Aww. That's not crappy at all! So cute! <3

Welcome aboard, TheIncredibleHunk! ;)

Been lurkin' here for awhile, would I be able to join this fabulous Rhysha thread? I brought my crappy art.

• WELP

Here is my first Fan art made in Paint! Hope you guys like it...heh I think I have the best one for now!! (Pls don't take this seriously I know that I'm bad but I will do a good one In the coming week or so)

• Alright! Happy four month anniversary! Even though I joined not to long ago, I'm so glad to have found this thread, and more importantly, all you amazing Rhyshas!

Here's to many more prosperous months. Cheers!

• It's definitely complete.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I know.. That seems suspicioso. Laura playing it already must mean it's like either complete or 99.999999999999999999% complete

• WOO! ALL ABOARD THE PARTY TRAIN!

Congrats guys! Im so glad you all made this thread, its such a nice place to hang around and say weird shit. I like it!

Also i want a ticket for the FANART TRAIN that just stopped here! (Seriously look at those sketches and drawings everyone is posting!) I love Sasha as a Dj. So here, have this crappy ass sketch i did while listening to dj champion

• So as of right now they're in the torture phase

It's definitely complete.

• Daww that's a cute drawing !

Want the usual? avatar, place on the map ?

Been lurkin' here for awhile, would I be able to join this fabulous Rhysha thread? I brought my crappy art.

• enter image description here Yey

• That's one super cute drawing! :))

• She looks like she's about to drop it.

I like it!

WOO! ALL ABOARD THE PARTY TRAIN! Congrats guys! Im so glad you all made this thread, its such a nice place to hang around and say wei

• happy 4 month anniversary rhyshas!! <3

• The happy feels ;-)

• Once again, I'm late to the celebration...

I don't really have anything to say that hasn't been said... And I dunt tHInk im 2 gud at talkin n all these speches...

Ummm... I guess I wanna say, we've come a long way, I'm proud of this thread, blah blah blah...

I'm happy I was here for so long and that I joined exactly 4 months ago (ok, 3 months and 29 days)... What can you expect from me on this thread? I'm gonna be either the guy who starts/joins either normal or unusual conversations, maybe i'll post one of my favourite moment from the chat, if I'm faster than everyone else then i'll give you some news on Rhysha and Borderlands and life and stuff and things... I'm also thinking of using my intellectual mind and come up with a new gif or meme... I'm not gonna be that guy who blows your mind with amazing artwork/drawings/posters or fanfics, just cuz i'm bad at that stufff... My biggest achievement on this thread is the wiki I made (which was more edited by the other guys than me lol)... Although I might suprise you this month, we'll see...

Another thing I wanna say is that I didnt know, well i knew, but i didnt experience it before myself, how much friendly can you get and how much you can get to know some person who you never even seen or heard their voice in real life... Whenever I have a shitty/depressing or boring/tired/unfufulling (hope i didnt write that complex word wrong) day, my daily highlight mostly happens in the Rhysha chat... A lot of you sometimes actually make my day funner, whether you realize it or nothh...

I wanna send a big shoutout and a hug to Pipas, CrazyCake, armis, Leluch, Dot (Szyme), Poultry, Runts, Ctarl, and Asylum for being hella fun... Also <3 to all of the rests of the Rhysha, you're awesome... Also a highfive and pat on the back to the Rhyionaz (the good ones (i prolly offended a lot people by saying ''the good ones'' but YOLO)), all of you anti-shipper's with whom i may have had a quality conversation or two, Pricefield and ofcourse you Telltale...

Now, i'm gonna stop, because i've been writing this speech for half an hour and i wanna do other things on the internet this night...

Lovez and kissez <3

I didn't feel like posting random toasting/celebration gifs in this comment cuz i feel like most of them have been overused, but i still have to post sumthin...

So here, a way to your heart:

• I love you too man <3

Hella great speech!

Once again, I'm late to the celebration... I don't really have anything to say that hasn't been said... And I dunt tHInk im 2 gud at talk

armis37 posted: »

I love you too man Hella great speech!

• It would be an honor :'D

GrumpyDof posted: »

Daww that's a cute drawing ! Want the usual? avatar, place on the map ?

• thanks bros

• Alright what do you want?

It would be an honor :'D

Thanks man

Once again, I'm late to the celebration... I don't really have anything to say that hasn't been said... And I dunt tHInk im 2 gud at talk

• Blade582 posted: »

GUYS ! Incredible fan art is COMING!! Hold on to your butts!!

• As an OR (Original Rhyshan) and seeing this thread grow from 4 months ago warms my heart. I recall messaging Pipas to prepare the thread for our return. Those were dark times, my friends. We were scattered, few. Dark times as Rhyiona consumed the landscape as darkness consumed Mordor. But alas, we came back. The I shipped Rhysha the first day, and I'll ship it forever. You all rock, Rhysha forever!

Rhysha gathers, and now my watch begins.

It shall not end until my death.

I shall take no lies, hold no grudges, father no bans.

I shall wear no Rhyiona and win no Rhack.

I shall live and die at my thread. I am the light in the sections.

I am the watcher on the forums. I am the shield that guards the realms of Rhysha .

I pledge my life and honor to Rhysha, for this night and all the nights to come.

Also, someone model swap Elaena and Rodrik in Episode 5 damnit.

• Thanks dude!

• edited August 2015

OORAH! (Or whatever that is that Marines shout.)

As an OR (Original Rhyshan) and seeing this thread grow from 4 months ago warms my heart. I recall messaging Pipas to prepare the thread for

• What a beautiful day to be a part of this crew, This ship survived for 4 months now and will soon accomplish 10k comments. Although I saw this beauty in Ep. 1 I did not join before Ep.3 shanghaied me. I raise my glass to us. Prost, cheers and kanpai!

enter link description here

As an OR (Original Rhyshan) and seeing this thread grow from 4 months ago warms my heart. I recall messaging Pipas to prepare the thread for

• Prost, cheers and kanpai!

The only thing I understood was cheers, so... Cheers!

Grimnir3 posted: »

What a beautiful day to be a part of this crew, This ship survived for 4 months now and will soon accomplish 10k comments. Although I saw th

• I don't know if i'll color it but...

• 7/10 I wanted it to be T-rex

I don't know if i'll color it but...

• edited August 2015

10/10 IT'S HER IT'S THE HERO

I don't know if i'll color it but...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.