Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• tfw ep 4 takes so long u travel back to the 1900's

enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

when there's no episode 4 news

• what do you mean we're not in the 1900s

Green613 posted: »

tfw ep 4 takes so long u travel back to the 1900's

• we r now

what do you mean we're not in the 1900s

• brb playing some vengaboys

we r now

• Dont worry, book is being written

please do this for your lovely children

• sneak peak

• in b4 mods

sneak peak

• I work at a hotel (being the front desk receptionist), and work for almost 9 hours... :|

HazzatheMan posted: »

So cuz we're all friends here, I wanna know: What do you do for a living currently? What is your job? Or do you go to school? I personally have 2 part-time jobs. I work as a cleaner for Blenheim Palace and at SubWay.

• Psh, Its not a festivetech story.

Not yet atleast ._.

in b4 mods

• dont worry there wont be any peens, vag's, boobs, or whip cream

we have this under control ffs wolf

in b4 mods

• edited August 2015

wow excuse me for worrying ffs im so misunderstood

you're turning me emo

dont worry there wont be any peens, vag's, boobs, or whip cream we have this under control ffs wolf

• edited August 2015

dont worry there wont be any peens, vag's, boobs, or whip cream

Why am I laughing so hard at this? x'D

dont worry there wont be any peens, vag's, boobs, or whip cream we have this under control ffs wolf

• Jesus even at that hour you're not stopping? Go on skype or something ,jeez.

• you can't force us from our home.

GrumpyDof posted: »

Jesus even at that hour you're not stopping? Go on skype or something ,jeez.

• DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO

Jesus even at that hour you're not stopping? Go on skype or something ,jeez.

• Sorry guys, I had to leave the community forum for a day, but I'm back! :/

• I didn't say that. Who wants a bunch of crazy guys wandering out of their asile ?

you can't force us from our home.

• what if the echo eye could see through clothes

• enter image description here

I didn't say that. Who wants a bunch of crazy guys wandering out of their asile ?

• then rhys is one lucky bastard

what if the echo eye could see through clothes

• Welcome back, buddy. <3

Sorry guys, I had to leave the community forum for a day, but I'm back!

• What did I miss?

Sorry guys, I had to leave the community forum for a day, but I'm back!

• imagine he's just hiding that ability from everyone but he secretly uses it

then rhys is one lucky bastard

• I assume Rhys would scan Fiona a lot... a hella lot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• enter image description here

I assume Rhys would scan Fiona a lot... a hella lot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• i wouldn't be surprised :P

imagine he's just hiding that ability from everyone but he secretly uses it

• Godly story is almost done guys. Hang tight.

• edited August 2015

Please don't be like festive's story. Please don't be like festive's story ;-;

Poogers555 posted: »

Godly story is almost done guys. Hang tight.

• edited August 2015

Part 1 Written by Poogs and Green. Warning: awkwardly lewdyishy-but not really.

Rhys was walking in the desert about to enter the Caravan and then he heard a scary monser behind him

He ran into the caravan as fast as he could, but to his surprise Fiona was in the caravan doing something

Fiona was sitting the drivers seat, Rhys could hear a buzzing sound. "uh...Fiona?" Rhys said. "oh!" Fiona said turing around, putting her phone down that wouldnt stop buzzing for whoever wanted Fiona to answer.

Fiona picked up the phone, the person on the other end of the line was Sasha, she asked how Rhys was doing. Fiona got furious and threw the phone out the window while yelling "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!". Rhys was caught by surprise and ran to the corner of the caravan while squealing like a little girl.

Fiona walked over to Rhys and asked him what was wrong. Rhys said that her random out burst scared the badjeezes out of him. "Im sorry about taht Rhys." Fiona said, "Hey, I think I know something that might cheer us up" she said as she reached into her pocket

As she pulled the item out of her pocket Rhys took one good look at it and recognized what it was. Before he could say anything he heard the spooky noise outside again, ran to the wheel and stepped on it, Fiona fell on the ground and put her toy back in her pocket.

Rhys kept driving as fast as he could. Unknowingly, the Caravan was having steering problems, and they fell off a really big canyon of death and stuff. Hitting thier heads on the way down, Rhys and Fiona were unconscious. When they woke up, Fiona was on top of Rhys in a very reproductive way.

• edited August 2015

NO BOOBS

NO PEEN

NO VAG

NO WHIP CREAM

THIS IS MUCH MORE TAME THAN ANYTHING FESTIVE HAS CREATED

Please don't be like festive's story. Please don't be like festive's story ;-;

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(John, tf bruh. I thought you was sleeping xD)

• Part 2

When they both woke up they had noticed that they were on top of each other in a weird way, yet neither of them got up. Fiona spoke "We can stay here if you like, it's rather, comfortable". Rhys shrugged and Fiona noticed he was getting red in the face, she quickly got up. To her surprise, Vaughn and Sasha were standing right there, apparently they had been watching them sleep for hours.

"Sooo" Rhys and Fiona said awkwardly to thier buddy-pals. "How long have you guys been here?" "Oh we just got here, really." sasha said, backing up to the door. "Yeeeeah," Vaughn said, backing to the door aswell, "Also, there is 0 cameras in here so like yeah." And like that Vaughn and Sasha ran out of the Caravan that was still in the ditch.

Rhys and Fiona finally got up and regained there footing, but as Rhys was getting up he yelled in enourmous pain. Fiona yelled "What's wrong?!". She looked down at his pants area and noticed around his higher leg he was bleeding buckets. She immediately took off Rhys' pants. Simultaneously she unzipped her jacket and took off her shirt, she used her clothing to stop the blood from pooring and wrapped them around his wound. She was just in her bra as Vaughn and Sasha walked back in from Rhys' yelling.

Rhys kept screaming from the random blood splurts from his leg. "Get out! Rhys yelled, to Vaughn and Sasha embaraced from, One: no pants, Two: Bleeding uncontrobably and three: his pain. After a while, the pain began to settle down. It was then that Rhys noticed what was happening. "uh, Fiona." He said. "You arnt wearing a shirt, and Im not wearing any pants, and your hands are really close to this part of my body, and we are covered in blood."

Fiona, then gave him a smile, and moved her hand upwards slightly. Rhys, getting extremely embarrassed then, threw up on Fiona and went unconscious. Fiona screamed "Shit!" as loud as she could, and noticed he had gotten throw up all over her new bra. She had Vaughn and Sasha take care of Rhys, she went to the bathroom, took off all of her clothes, and started washing up.

Rhys, remebering that now he too was covered in blood and puke, decided that he too should go and wash up. Rhys went into the bathroom that is in the caravan, do not question it, and took off all of his clothers as well, and hoped in the shower. After he had finished cleaning, he hoped out and wrapped a towel around his "manly" parts and walked to the sink where the hair dryer was. He went to grab it when he bumped hands with no one other than: Fiona, also wrapped in a towel. They both jumped back a bit, embraced, and Fiona checked out Rhys' super sexy, and very atractive body.

Both in shock, looked at each other. But to both of their surprises, they didn't feel uncomfortable, they both examined each other, but then quickly realized what they were doing, without saying anything, Rhys walked away. Fiona quickly yelled "WAIT, RHYS!", he turned around, and stared at her waiting. Fiona had no words, so she took one good look at him, and dropped her towel. The End.

Poogers555 posted: »

Part 1 Written by Poogs and Green. Warning: awkwardly lewdyishy-but not really. Rhys was walking in the desert about to enter the Caravan

• Well, for privacy reasons, I'll sum it up. I got into a fight with my dad, and... it wasn't pretty. Just him yelling at me for very little reason, me yelling back, and my mom being neutral when I was right. :3 That, and I'm addicted to Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.

JumpyJoey posted: »

It's been a while! I was wondering where you were off to, nice to have you back! Aw what happened?

• Then Rhys wont stop scanning Fiona :^)

• Oh thank god.

(Green, ffs I'm trying not to wake up my household by laughing xD)

NO BOOBS NO PEEN NO VAG NO WHIP CREAM THIS IS MUCH MORE TAME THAN ANYTHING FESTIVE HAS CREATED

• I've never realized how truly active this thread is! I mean, I've been lurking this other one and the last time someone posted was Thursday! We are on fire!

• Why do I want to write a child Rhyiona fic? Like the ones that someone wrote with the frog sock puppet? UGH I WANT TO WRITE IT SO BAD

• i was roodely awoken by that grump guy -.-"

i should most definitely be going now xD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (John, tf bruh. I thought you was sleeping xD)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.