Episode 5 is flat out AWFUL writing hiding behind the GOT name

13»

Comments

• edited August 2015

We have too many of these threads already as it is, and they are starting to sound the same.

• I honestly think that this whole season, is worse than season 2 of TWD.

Respectfully disagree. I think Telltale's Game of Thrones has been really good, with ep5 being the weakest but still decent. Also, Season 2 of TwD I thought was pretty good.

kaza125 posted: »

I honestly think that this whole season, is worse than season 2 of TWD.

• Why do we have so many of these threads?

Because people love to complain.

Green613 posted: »

Why do we have so many of these threads? At least, if you're going to make a thread, go INSANELY in depth as to why you think this way inste

• enter image description here

I honestly think that this whole season, is worse than season 2 of TWD.

• Wow... I actually completely agree with YOU about something... :D

I thought it was fine, the pit fighter scene was action packed and really interesting to play out from the fighters perspective rather then

• I think some of my complaints stem from the shortness of ep 5. I would have liked to have the ability to somehow convince Sylvi to give up information about the grove without having the wights be the reason that we went in the direction of it? I assume that's what might happen. If Sylvi's goal is to keep her family intact, then joining a war seems like a really stupid decision. Why? Why not talk her out of joining that war?

Also... more screen time with Mira would have helped with some of the dangling threads. Plus I missed Tom and Morgryn. They should have given us screen time with one or the other.

I also hated how bringing Finn resulted in his death. I did a rewind just to make sure he didn't come with. I liked his character and didn't appreciate the cavalier way they just ended his life. His death wasn't even cool. Finn deserves a kickass death.

Clemenem posted: »

Season 5 and Episode 5 were bad overall. *Ramsay's appearance was more just there instead of meaning anything. How the hell did he get fr

• I probably have a pretty foul mouth because it didn't even register to me that there was an excessive amount of cussing. Meh. They talk like me when I don't have to watch what I'm saying.

I swear one things that annoys me in terms of writing for some reason, is the swearing. Like literally someone is sweariing in nearly every damn scene a second after each other They're just cursing for the sake of it

• u wunt duh gut gerl, but u need de bed p0se b0ss

LeFedore posted: »

Season 5 of GOT was also terrible. Look at the entirety of Dorne. You want the good girl, but you need the bad poooosey.

• thx fam

Wow... I actually completely agree with YOU about something...

• Telltale needs to know

We have too many of these threads already as it is, and they are starting to sound the same.

• im 300% sure they already know

Telltale needs to know

• Indigo Prophecy was a MESS

Hahaha. How's that

Better? The only game I enjoyed of quantic dream was Heavy Rain. Indigo Prophecy is a MESS, I don't know how else to describe it, and Beyond two souls is boring with uninteresting characters.

• No one can say they 300% know. Unless you work there

im 300% sure they already know

• im saying i 300% know

No one can say they 300% know. Unless you work there

• edited August 2015

Did you not play the last 2 hours of the fucking game, It turns into mother fucking DBZ/Matrix bullshit!

Indigo Prophecy was a MESS Hahaha. How's that

• ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Did you not play the last 2 hours of the fucking game, It turns into mother fucking DBZ/Matrix bullshit!

• Literally every second thread on here reads 'Episode 5 sucks', 'Episode 5 is awfully written' or 'wth was that Telltale?!'
    One of the most popular threads on the entire website is called 'Worst Episode and why'

Even if you only skimmed the titles of this section as a Telltale staff member, you'd know that people really, really hate this Episode. And I know that there are some staff members on here regulary, or at least were, so yeah. I think they get it.

Telltale needs to know

• edited August 2015

I can only agree.

Literally every second thread on here reads 'Episode 5 sucks', 'Episode 5 is awfully written' or 'wth was that Telltale?!' One of the most

• They know already, and tbh I don't think they care that much considering how most of these posters behave. Can't say I blame them.

Telltale needs to know

• A.G.R.E.E.E.E.D

Episode 5 is flat out AWFUL writing hiding behind the GOT name I think you mean: Season 5 of the show Anyway... * The Ramsay

• We're just letting off some steam, or at least I am. Don't like it? Don't read these threads.

• Yes it does. Because this is the focal point of the whole scene, therefore the whole scene is leaning up on this one idea.

Ok you have a point. But this lack of choice don't screw the whole scene and doen't make it a "poorly writen scene".

• Regardless they're still they're fan base. They should care

They know already, and tbh I don't think they care that much considering how most of these posters behave. Can't say I blame them.

• Your not at all upset that given the information you received about the ambush you weren't able to do shit about it? Come on man. Any good leader would try to exploit or spring the trap, not ride up like nothing's going on. You know I'm right. If you KNEW there was going to be an ambush, would you just walk right into the trap?? Be rational please. There should have been a whole scene dedicated to it.

Episode 5 is flat out AWFUL writing hiding behind the GOT name I think you mean: Season 5 of the show Anyway... * The Ramsay

• I certainly hope that's the case. Of course it must be awful to get such negative feedback, but it is also important. Hopefully, episode 6 and season 2 will be much better due to the feedback and we can just say "Hey, GoT was pretty good" instead of "Hey, remember when they made Episode 5 and it sucked?".

Literally every second thread on here reads 'Episode 5 sucks', 'Episode 5 is awfully written' or 'wth was that Telltale?!' One of the most

• I HEAVILY respectfully disagree, I have not liked a single Quantic Dream game, Heavy Rain is average at best, some things just don't make sense at all, but it does have a few likable characters. Fahrenheit is a mess, it starts off interesting, then it quickly falls apart and then becomes absolutely insane. BTS is really bad, it tries to act smart, but it's not. The timeline thing is utterly pointless, the twist is obvious five miles away, and it forces you to like some people no matter what. With Telltale games, you wanted to tell Kenny to fuck off, you could do that, you can't with a certain character. Man fuck that game, if you like it then fine, but I can't agree in the slightest.

quantic dream is better

• wanted to tell Kenny to fuck off

Except when we were forced to be his bff in Season 2

I HEAVILY respectfully disagree, I have not liked a single Quantic Dream game, Heavy Rain is average at best, some things just don't make se

• everybody is entitled to share their opinion. you're free to let off some steam, as are people allowed to reply to it.

ShampaFK posted: »

We're just letting off some steam, or at least I am. Don't like it? Don't read these threads.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.