Real Morgan LeFlay

Expanding on the Real Guybrush thread, who do you think would be a good Morgan Leflay?

I vote Cheryl Burke:

Blog-Cheryl-Burke-Solo.jpg

Comments

• edited October 2009
    Good choice!
  • edited October 2009
    Hmm! Her head isn't unpropotional big..
  • edited October 2009
    Mmm.... I don't know, we'll need to see what she looks like with a pauldron. (Now there's a sentence I thought I'd never say!)
  • edited October 2009
    Jessica Alba, Shes still young and beautiful and can look innocent:D

jessica-alba_2.jpg
  • edited October 2009
    Jessica Alba, Shes still young and beautiful and can look innocent:D

jessica-alba_2.jpg

If she could only act! :confused:
  • edited October 2009
    Both are too light skinned.
  • edited October 2009
    halle berry.
    halleberry.jpg
  • edited October 2009
    Come'on both could get a tan. And she doesn't NEED to act she just has to be the little hot girlie girl she is.
  • edited October 2009
    http://www.djfl.de/entertainment/stars/s/sandra_bullock/sandra_bullock.jpg

...though speaking of age I think we need someone a little younger than Sandra to represent Morgan..
  • edited October 2009
    Sandra Bullock over my dead body. She has a track record of only starring in craptastic movies.
  • edited October 2009
    Sandra Bullock over my dead body. She has a track record of only starring in craptastic movies.

We're talking looks here, right?
  • edited October 2009
    Yeah, I'd say no on Sandra. Her Jawline is to angular, Morgan is a round face cutie. Rachel Leigh Cook is closer than Sandra, but it's all fantasy no Live Action coming to MI I hope.
  • edited October 2009
    Mila Kunis could work.
  • edited October 2009
    Eeeuuuuhhhmm... no.

:D

I have some other actresses in mind. First of all:

Daveigh Chase:

daveighchase03h6rg.jpg

In my opinion, she's the perfect real-life-Morgan-LeFlay!! :) (Can you imagine she actually played the demonic Samara in the American version of "The Ring"? :eek:) Next is:

Monica Belucci:

monicabelucci01i6x2.jpg

You may know her from films like "Shoot 'Em Up" or "Matrix: Reloaded". Another great match would be:

Rachel Weisz:

rachelweisz03e61h.jpg

She was Keanu Reeves' sidekick/girl-to-be-rescued in "Constantine", for example. I could imagine her as LeFlay quite well!

Selma Blair:

selmablair01b64t.jpg

You might know her from "Hellboy 1 & 2".

Michelle Rodriguez:

michellerodriguez03t64p.jpg

She's quite famous for her roles in "The Fast And The Furious" and the first "Resident Evil"-film.

Liz White:

lizwhite01g6b7.jpg

Anyone out there familiar with the BBC TV series "Life On Mars"? Then you will know Liz White too. She could do a great LeFlay, I bet!

Rachael Leigh Cook:

rachaelleighcook01h6qo.jpg

Yep, other than that I must agree with you guys mentioning Rachael Leigh Cook. She's gorgeous - so is LeFlay. Now if only her waist-to-hip-ratio would fit...... :D:p
  • edited October 2009
    kelly-monaco-08290614.jpg
  • edited October 2009
    I think Kandyse McClure is the best until now. I don't like the others so much
  • edited October 2009
    I think Rachel Weisz could work, I have a strong feeling people are just posting their favorite actors in threads like these or the people they think look good ;)
  • edited October 2009
    nooooooooooo monica bellucci noooooooooooooooo she has the same face for every situation. her tits are more expressive than her face!
  • edited October 2009
    Yeah well... just an idea. ;)

I really really think that Daveigh Chase is -THE- best actress to play Morgan LeFlay. Just a little darker hair and it's a perfect match! :)

daveighchase03h6rg.jpg
  • edited October 2009
    Morena Baccarin
    20090726_181113_Morena_Baccarin.jpg

or

Rosario Dawson
    rosario_dawson.jpg
  • edited October 2009
    Irishmile wrote: »
    Morena Baccarin
    20090726_181113_Morena_Baccarin.jpg

She's actually PERFECT for Morgan IMO. Nice find. ;)
  • edited October 2009
    Kate Micucci?

tumblr_kqiaskwFbj1qa3o37o1_400.jpg
  • edited October 2009
    Yeah well... just an idea. ;)

I really really think that Daveigh Chase is -THE- best actress to play Morgan LeFlay. Just a little darker hair and it's a perfect match! :)

daveighchase03h6rg.jpg

Out of all the suggestions she looks most like Morgan plus she voiced Lilo so she gets my vote!
  • edited October 2009
    You guys have too much time on your hands. Like a watch on each finger... and thumb.
  • edited October 2009
    Rachel Leigh Cook or Michelle Rodriguez gets my vote. ;)
  • edited October 2009
    Out of all the suggestions [Daveigh Chase] looks most like Morgan plus she voiced Lilo so she gets my vote!

Don't you mean, "plus she played Samantha Darko in the films 'Donnie Darko' and 'S. Darko' (the unofficial sequel to 'Donnie Darko')"? :p

And y'know if she cropped her hair and dyed it black I can see it, but I still stick to what I said about what's-her-name up there.
  • edited October 2009
    Daveigh Chase: is a good choice. Dark hair, but her skin is too light, give her a Tan. Then stamp Morgan on her, she's done.
  • edited December 2009
    Selena Gomez
    selena-gomez-nc1.jpg

still a few years too young, but shes quite a good match
  • edited December 2009
    I just saw some Morgan in Rachael Leigh Cook, I have to say.
  • edited December 2009
    Daveigh Chase and Morena Baccarin are both great.
    i really like Kate Micucci, but she is unfortunately unable to pout/look angry in a serious way, so she is no match.
  • edited June 2011
    I know I'm kinda late, but I couldn't pass up this post.
    I think HANDS DOWN Autumn Reeser would make the BEST Morgan.
    The two things that make me hurt inside is that they canceled No Ordinary Family and that there hasn't been a new Monkey Island in years!!! "Baby Come Back ... "
    autumn-reesr08021001.jpg
    Autumn_Reeser.jpg
  • edited June 2011
    Selena Gomez
    selena-gomez-nc1.jpg

still a few years too young, but shes quite a good match

I dunno about the too young thing. I mean Guybrush had been a pirate for what? 9 years in Tales, and Morgan had been following him all her life. I'd actually say Morgan would be between 18 and 23 tbh. (sad thing is Guybrush would have been like 27 in Tales).

Oh and I got the years from this- Guybrush says he's 19 in MI2 (well nearly says it to the librarian when lying about his age). Stan says he spent 3 months in the coffin, so 3 months between MI2 and CMI. EMI says the honeymoon was 3 months, so that's 3 months between CMI and EMI. And Tales is suppose to be about 7 years after EMI. So 7 years plus 6 months, well it's easy to assume that numbers rounded up to 8 years and then there was a year between MI1 and MI2, so that's a total of 9 years that Morgan could have been following Guybrush, and seen as she said 'my whole life' I'm inclined to think she was 10 at most when Guybrush hit the scenes. (Hence I think she's 19).
Sign in to comment in this discussion.