Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Shhh don't spoil for the others. This goes to all Rhyiona. Spoiler tags. We don't want to ruin anyone's surpise. (I haven't played episode)

• Why are there a bunch of spoiler tags for episode 4? Did it get released early or something?

• Sorry... I wish I could like Rhysha like I like Rhyiona so I would be happy... Time to cry alone in my bed now... Have a good Rhysha night

Shhh don't spoil for the others. This goes to all Rhyiona. Spoiler tags. We don't want to ruin anyone's surpise. (I haven't played episode)

• Yes for Europe

No_username posted: »

Why are there a bunch of spoiler tags for episode 4? Did it get released early or something?

• Please, all of our Rhyiona friends, even little 'things' can spoil people, you know? Let's let people see for themselves? So use spoiler tags for episode 4 things! This applies to Rhysha brothas and sistas too.

Thanks, here's two funny videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i_Xyl1JUSQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLNFloNdJH4

• That top video, lol :P

Hope he got arrested!

Please, all of our Rhyiona friends, even little 'things' can spoil people, you know? Let's let people see for themselves? So use spoiler tag

• Well fuck, I guess I'm abandoning the forums until tomorrow to avoid getting something spoiled for me like I unfortunately did when GOT episode 5 got leaked early.

Eryka posted: »

Yes for Europe

• Do you mean for the Rhyiona thread? Because I already put it in the title that it has episode 4 spoilers so people wouldn't have to hassle their way through spoiler tags.

Please, all of our Rhyiona friends, even little 'things' can spoil people, you know? Let's let people see for themselves? So use spoiler tag

• Imagine that he won't be arrested!

HazzatheMan posted: »

That top video, lol :P Hope he got arrested!

• I mean for Rhyionas coming in here. My Rhysha brethren are away, I must hold the thread.

Green613 posted: »

Do you mean for the Rhyiona thread? Because I already put it in the title that it has episode 4 spoilers so people wouldn't have to hassle their way through spoiler tags.

• Cuz he drove away quickly then changed the plates and spray painted the car a new color? XP

Eryka posted: »

Imagine that he won't be arrested!

• I really can't stand having to wait until the afternoon for the PS store to update when I'm waiting to play a telltale episode.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited August 2015

All quiet on the Rhysha front. No spoilers.

I was lonely.

enter image description here

• For those that played the episode, Is Rhysha a choice in this ep, like the last one?? I don't like Sasha, so I would rather it not be forced on me.

• How is it forced on you when you make the decision?

• It's forced on me if there's no decision. That's what I just said.

How is it forced on you when you make the decision?

• You know they will make another option for you Rhyiona fans. They did it in episode three, and you all still complained about it being forced.

Gary-Oak posted: »

It's forced on me if there's no decision. That's what I just said.

• Gary-OakGary-Oak Banned
    edited August 2015
    1. There was no option for Rhyiona fans, and there probably never will be.
    2. It was forced. The flower scene for example practically begged you to give it to Sasha. We wouldn't complain as much if the whole thing was executed differently.

You know they will make another option for you Rhyiona fans. They did it in episode three, and you all still complained about it being forced.

• 1) Rhyiona was never confirmed as being canon, so I don't know why the ship came about.
    The hatred for sasha because she gets in the way of your ship.
    Telltale gave you an option.

2) Did you give her the flower?
    If you didnt then the decision wasnt forced, you made that decision.
    Being forced is having only one option, when you dont want it.
    They gave you an option to refuse.

* There was no option for Rhyiona fans, and there probably never will be. * It was forced. The flower scene for example practically begged you to give it to Sasha. We wouldn't complain as much if the whole thing was executed differently.

edited August 2015
    1. Rhysha was never confirmed as canon either. Unless it is in episode 4. That's the whole reason I'm here, I'm asking if Rhysha is canon in this ep. I'm not here to debate. Also, The hatred for Sasha is not because of my ship, I hated her long before I shipped Rhyiona.

2. I get that it was a DECISION, but as I said, the game practically begged you to give her the flower. The whole situation was forced. They tried to add romance in the game, they failed.

Either way, as I said earlier, I'm not here to argue. I am simply asking if Rhysha is in Episode 4. And if it is, is it a choice again, like last episode?

1) Rhyiona was never confirmed as being canon, so I don't know why the ship came about. The hatred for sasha because she gets in the way of

• edited August 2015

And lemme tell me a another thing,Vallory will most likely kill Sasha =).This is how i see it from what she did to her.Since there's no sasha in the future,i say she's dead.Plus Rhys's and Fiona's relation ship in the future seems to get more close and close...So why we shouldn't spectaculate this,that there's still a change for Rhyiona??

• All the episodes were released early on ps4...

No_username posted: »

Well fuck, I guess I'm abandoning the forums until tomorrow to avoid getting something spoiled for me like I unfortunately did when GOT episode 5 got leaked early.

• 1)Rhyiona was never hinted or confirmed. Episode 2 and three hinted and confirmed Rhysha.

2) Did you give her the flower, did they put a gun to your head and force you? You had a choice.

To answer your question hardly.

* Rhysha was never confirmed as canon either. Unless it is in episode 4. That's the whole reason I'm here, I'm asking if Rhysha is canon in

edited August 2015
    1. Episode 2 and 3 hinted and confirmed Rhysha depending on your choices and dialogue.
    2. "The whole situation was forced"
    3. Let's stop debating about this okay? As I said many times now, I'm here to ask Rhysha fans about episode 4, not argue about ships.

Also, you never answered my question, I asked about episode 4, not episode 3.

1)Rhyiona was never hinted or confirmed. Episode 2 and three hinted and confirmed Rhysha. 2) Did you give her the flower, did they put a gun to your head and force you? You had a choice. To answer your question hardly.

• Agreed. Stop debating.

* Episode 2 and 3 hinted and confirmed Rhysha depending on your choices and dialogue. * "The whole situation was forced" * Let's stop deba

• edited August 2015

1) Still hinted and confirmed, depending on your choices.
    Your choices
    YOUR CHOICES, you have an option to let it go through or not. But its still a base in the game.
    What about Rhyiona?

2) Did you give her the flower?
    Did they put a gun to your head?
    What choice did you make?

I meant episode 4,because I saw episode 4.
    Its hardly there in episode 4 which I saw..
    You get it?

Its over, end of this so called debate.

* Episode 2 and 3 hinted and confirmed Rhysha depending on your choices and dialogue. * "The whole situation was forced" * Let's stop deba

• Not going to bother with your points about Rhysha since I don't want to debate anymore.

Thank you for finally answering my question, this is all I wanted the whole time.

1) Still hinted and confirmed, depending on your choices. Your choices YOUR CHOICES, you have an option to let it go through or not. But i

• Good you have nothing, have a great day.
    Although I answered ypur previous post before, you just assumed I was talking about episode 3.

Great episode though.

Not going to bother with your points about Rhysha since I don't want to debate anymore. Thank you for finally answering my question, this is all I wanted the whole time.

• Goddamnit, Gary. Don't come to the wrong neighbourhood.

• So for those that have played or seen episode 4: Did episode 4 have more Rhysha? If so what? I'm not afraid of spoilers :)

• Admiral Kenny, may I have permission to have my submarine quietly stalk your battleship so that if any Rhyiona sailors row over, I can keep an eye on them?

I mean for Rhyionas coming in here. My Rhysha brethren are away, I must hold the thread.

• Or Telltale will go "hell with it!" and make Rhyionaughn canon.

With the unfortunate side effect of yet ANOTHER Tumblr Mob War coming up again.

And lemme tell me a another thing,Vallory will most likely kill Sasha .This is how i see it from what she did to her.Since there's no sasha

• Can we now be the "Confirmed" thread? xD

• Yep Rhysha moments exist

So for those that have played or seen episode 4: Did episode 4 have more Rhysha? If so what? I'm not afraid of spoilers

• Well, congratulations guys, you won. No hard feelings, right? Just don't rub it in our faces, please.

• edited August 2015

Yes, don't rub it in their faces. Rejoice, but if you go overboard, I'll get my Browning M2 and SINK THE MOTHAHUMPIN' PARTY STEAMSHIP.

• My new favourite Rhys face

• edited August 2015

No, no...of course I won't rub it in...nah.

takes Gary's head and presses his face against a Rhysha poser

• For people who get to play it early lucky you guys while the rest of us are like this v

Sign in to comment in this discussion.