Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Politely disagree.

This ep is a big disappointment that's all I'm going to say!!!

• So.. Rhysha confirmed? Damnit. For people who played the ep, is there at least an option to not do Rhysha? I hate Sasha.

• People are already uploading episode 4 videos......

Must Resist!

enter image description here

• I like her, but her move was retarded, honestly.

• ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING OK. Breath in breath out

• You want blood, cupcake?

raises fists with a devilish grin

You're on!

Today, I was drinking Crimson colored juice. Mom asked me what I was drinking. I decided to be creative, and blurted out, "Blood." She asked

• So Rhysha wins. So much for choices ( right TellTale). That's very disappointing .Even for a non-shipper.

• You act as if choices in these games ever mattered. Not mad though.

• Going to have to spoil myself so i can upload the ep4 intro song for my youtube channel.

People are already uploading episode 4 videos...... Must Resist!

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited August 2015

Apparently they don't.I mean Sasha ?? Hell the Vaughn & Rhys ship made more sense.

You act as if choices in these games ever mattered. Not mad though.

• Well, I had 2 ships in TWAU (one of them happened in the comics - did I just say something I shouldn't have!); 2 in GoT (I'm sure they're rare, and I'm waiting for ep5); and 2 in TFTB Rhyiona and Vaughn+Sasha (I don't know the proper name for this ship). The only thing that always stopped me from hating Rhysha is their broship, I can see them as best friends / buddies, OH, and that intro of ep4 was hilarious!

• No it didn't. You are just in denial.

Cope49 posted: »

Apparently they don't.I mean Sasha ?? Hell the Vaughn & Rhys ship made more sense.

• I apologise for the late reply, but yes, I'm a female. I guess I should have brought a friend or something with me, maybe they wouldn't have touched me if I had a male with me. Damn creeps. :(

Thanks, man. I'm feeling better after a sleep but my face is kinda battered. :P

HazzatheMan posted: »

They beat you up, you, a woman.... (You're a female right?) That's fucking disgraceful! >:( I hope you get better soon friend!

• edited August 2015

I HAVE STOPPED READING ON PAGE 656 SO GOODBYE UNTIL FRIDAY OR SATURDAY I WILL MISS YOU ALL BUT STAY STRONG FOR RHYIONA I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY EPISODE FOUR <3

• That sucks, I'm gonna be so paranoid cause I know I'm gonna get bum rushed with spoilers on the internet for the rest of the day smh...

Going to have to spoil myself so i can upload the ep4 intro song for my youtube channel.

• Hey, I have a friend, who occasionally posts here. Syberian.

She said that, even though that if Rhyiona isn't canon, she's gonna keep on shipping it, and doesn't care if it isn't canon.

Because personally, she ships Zer0thena, which of course will never be canon, but she ships it with all her heart and enjoys it. It doesn't have to be canon for you to enjoy the ship.

• That quietly brooding face though.

You are dead to me, Gary.

• I respectfully disagree with your opinion.

This ep is a big disappointment that's all I'm going to say!!!

• First we need a plan, then we go for the kill.

LawmanZero posted: »

That quietly brooding face though.

• Dramatic music intensifies

First we need a plan, then we go for the kill.

• Looks like I'll be very busy this week and enjoying this week

im going to have to upload the EP4 soundtrack on youtube involves editing videos/songs,do fanart for Rhysha/Rhyiona/Fanart thread/Life is strange and i will need time to play this awesome episode and will be doing multiple playthroughs with my saves, it is a good week indeed :D

• Woah, I believe you then. But tbh my country isn't much better, all they do is fight and argue and it's poor af.

It only starts at the 31st July? That sucks, since July is my favourite. We ended school around 12th June - early September, idk yet.

• She's not even more in the back? Sasha is just more closer to Rhys than before.

Eryka posted: »

What do you think about that?

• Exxxxactly. Good.

Same bra, I'm annoyed by Telltale's attitude and second hand embarrassment but yokaii!

Uuuuuhhhh, that's pretty much I was trying to say (I guess not well though) did but also that it doesn't make sense for so many to fall apart before the story is even done. We're completely agreeing just, I'm annoyed by the attitude at the moment.

• R.I.P. Scooter ;_;
    Also I rule Hyperion now >:)

• Scooter will forever be in our hearts.

BTW, fuck Yvette! I hate that bitch now!

• OMG... I can't explain how mad I am right now... not on TTG, NOT ON ANY SHIPS... I am mad..

ON YOU GUYS...

Yes I am mad at you for being so negative, for fucking up this thread with negative posts... Is it really worth it? Is it really worth all this fuss? IS IT? All this negativity is annoying VERY ANNOYING and I believe not only for me, even for the lurkers that came here because it was FUN! FUN! Remember that word? Obvioulsy not because otherwise this thread would still be in it's normality.

I expected more for you guys.. I'm dissapointed. I'm not gonna blame Telltale, I'm NOT gonna blame the Rhyshas. For the thread's state I am going to blame YOU, the Rhyiona community. You're doing the work of others, bringing yourselves down. Is that you want? Do you really want others to laugh at our state? Making them pleased that we finally seeem crushed? Laughing at our desperate state? NO. I PERSONALLY DON'T WANT THAT. And I'm sure as hell nobody from this community...

You guys seem to ignore one fact. The ONLY thing that kept this thread together.. THE ONLY THING THAT MADE THIS THREAD SPECIAL. FAMILY. Yes.. remember that word? Does it matter if it's canon or not? Does it matter if there is no Rhyiona in episode 4? DOES IT FUCKING MATTER THAT RHYSHA IS CANON? FUCKING NO. We got so many talented ppl in this thread, that made this ship what it is today. All the genderbends, all the stories, the comics, the fanart, the cuteness. Didn't it matter at all? Are you really going to fall from just ONE FUCKING episode? If so I am not going to be on this thread anymore... I stayed here not because of the ship, not because I really liked Fiona x Rhys. But because of YOU guys. EVERYONE here is so nice, caring and what not. BUT this negativity is destroying the fun, the joy of coming here and seeing all the jokes, and lewdness and FUCKING LOVELY GIFS.

WHERE IS THAT?

All I see here is complaining.

It's annoying.

It's frustrating.

And I'm sure this will downgrade not only the activity, but our bond as a big family.

@Green613 @ABigBadWolf you guys should be the ones to stop this.... but I guess it won't be like that... It saddens me that you out of all would accept this BULLSHIT

I UNDERSTAND

The fact that we worked so hard on this ship.. that we spent hours on the thread, together and being paid with nothing

BUT

This is what should motivate us to go on! THIS should be our moment to prove everyone that this can't destroy us, that this SHIPPING BULLSHIT WON'T BRING US DOWN. We have to show them that they might have the power to control the game and the story. BUT THEY DON'T HAVE THE POWER TO CONTROL US.

KEEP YOUR SHIT TOGETHER RHYIONAS

LONG FUCKING LIVE RHYIONA BITCHES

• enter image description here

XDJulieXD posted: »

OMG... I can't explain how mad I am right now... not on TTG, NOT ON ANY SHIPS... I am mad.. ON YOU GUYS... Yes I am mad at you for bei

OMG... I can't explain how mad I am right now... not on TTG, NOT ON ANY SHIPS... I am mad.. ON YOU GUYS... Yes I am mad at you for bei

• wow. You're right.
    we'll work harder.
    More fanfics more pictures more... everything.
    Like i already said the canon is dead long live Rhyiona.

Vernaya posted: »

wow. You're right. we'll work harder. More fanfics more pictures more... everything. Like i already said the canon is dead long live Rhyiona.

EMOTIONAL BITCHES CRIES

• Did Telltale say something to Bembiann about her Rhyionna art? Saw comments about it, wondering what happened?

• I agree with this 100%. It doesn't matter if Rhyions is not canon anymore! IT CAN STILL BE SHIPPED, GUYS!

• woah! hold on a sec! except for the fact that it seemed like I missed something again (da heck is going on?): got that pic without the text all over it?

• edited August 2015

Job told Bembiann at some point that she should try drawing Rhysha instead because it's "more popular" (which if going by this forum, Youtube and Tumblr I really don't get how he came to that conclusion) and would get more attention. It was in response to one of her Rhyiona artworks.

Edit:/ Decided to find the moment on Deviantart she mentioned it and screencap it for people and because I may haveworded it wrong.

Jaesong1 posted: »

Did Telltale say something to Bembiann about her Rhyionna art? Saw comments about it, wondering what happened?

Gary-Oak posted: »

I agree with this 100%. It doesn't matter if Rhyions is not canon anymore! IT CAN STILL BE SHIPPED, GUYS!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.