Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• You've been through the thread... you saw all the negativity.. IMMA SMACK SOME SENSE IN THIS THREAD

Dracu98 posted: »

woah! hold on a sec! except for the fact that it seemed like I missed something again (da heck is going on?): got that pic without the text all over it?

• not quite. too many posts in too less time, didn't have time to read all of that. but I guess rhyiona has a reason to be negative. let's just hope for episode 5 or season 2. but wouldn't it be hilarious if the biggest shipping-thread of this forum doesn't get what it wants? I would laugh jumps behind wall

XDJulieXD posted: »

You've been through the thread... you saw all the negativity.. IMMA SMACK SOME SENSE IN THIS THREAD

• It would be even funnier if at the end of episode 5 Rhyiona will happen XDDD

Dracu98 posted: »

not quite. too many posts in too less time, didn't have time to read all of that. but I guess rhyiona has a reason to be negative. let's jus

• 10/10 Too much f### if you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (even this is too lewd for me LMAO xD )

But serious talk here:

speech is GREAT just like you are GREAT and plz don't leave us!! :(

I'm sure everything will get back to normal. :D

BRO FIST<3

OMG... I can't explain how mad I am right now... not on TTG, NOT ON ANY SHIPS... I am mad.. ON YOU GUYS... Yes I am mad at you for bei

• Damn. He is kinda wrong though. If you look at the evidence, Rhyiona is more popular.

xValkyx posted: »

Job told Bembiann at some point that she should try drawing Rhysha instead because it's "more popular" (which if going by this forum, Youtub

• As i do fanart for both ships and and i'm a supporter of both ships i can give my unbiased opinion on ship sizes, i have to agree with you that Rhyiona ship has a larger community overall but the size difference between the 2 ships isn't that large.

xValkyx posted: »

Job told Bembiann at some point that she should try drawing Rhysha instead because it's "more popular" (which if going by this forum, Youtub

• edited August 2015

The only way I can see him getting that impression is if he went by the amount of staff members who ship Rhysha, because I vaguely remember sometime around ep1-2 a staff member said that many of them in the office ship Rhys and Sasha together.

Which IF that is the case, you would think that the fans interests would be before their own interests. Or at least compromise so we have the option to not go through with it.

Otherwise though, yeah it surprises me since you see Rhyiona everywhere.

(I would just like to take this moment to add btw that i've calmed down a lot since yesterday and I don't want my previous comments to come across as me taking digs at the Rhysha community. I assure you my irritation is aimed at Telltale only.)

Gary-Oak posted: »

Damn. He is kinda wrong though. If you look at the evidence, Rhyiona is more popular.

• Not much to catch up on. Huh.

• me during the first 5 minutes of ep4

enter image description here

me after ep4 credits

• edited August 2015

Im still waiting for the episode to come on steam

Almost here i say to myself.............

me during the first 5 minutes of ep4 me after ep4 credits

• I'm pretty close to agreeing. :(

This ep is a big disappointment that's all I'm going to say!!!

• don't expect anything good..

Im still waiting for the episode to come on steam Almost here i say to myself.............

• Sounds ominous John........

Alright i should get off the internet until i play it before i fall victim to watching it on youtube

don't expect anything good..

• so i just played the episode and i though i was going to be sad but IT. WAS. AMAZING. i didn't even get any rhysha scenes, cried a lot, i LOVED the interactions between rhys and fiona (and those scenes with gortys with that mom - dad - daughter dynamic) AND AHHH. at first i was bitter and i didn't even want to play it but believe me, i don't regret it at all, for all the rhyionas that are sad and don't want to play, i can say there isn't much rhysha shoved in your face, at least i didn't get much, so you can give it a chance. i loved it.

• It's the first day, Julie. People have to vent first so they can get over everything. I, for one, woke up in a far better mood than I was yesterday.

And I already said time and time again the thread is staying on its feet -- Green, though, I don't know about him. He hasn't posted since yesterday.´

Things will go back to normal and soon, don't worry.

OMG... I can't explain how mad I am right now... not on TTG, NOT ON ANY SHIPS... I am mad.. ON YOU GUYS... Yes I am mad at you for bei

• I woke up feeling like

"fuk the rules"

• good idea, c u soon bruh! and remember... low expectations...

Sounds ominous John........ Alright i should get off the internet until i play it before i fall victim to watching it on youtube

• edited August 2015

So can I avoid everything Rhysha by being an absolute asshat to her? And by that I mean ignoring her.

For science, of course.

rhonu posted: »

so i just played the episode and i though i was going to be sad but IT. WAS. AMAZING. i didn't even get any rhysha scenes, cried a lot, i LO

• I woulda protected you :)

You'll be ok, and we're here for you if you need us! <3

I apologise for the late reply, but yes, I'm a female. I guess I should have brought a friend or something with me, maybe they wouldn't have

• HAHAHAHA!!!!

That feel when your own Parent's know what you ship!! XP

Today, I was drinking Crimson colored juice. Mom asked me what I was drinking. I decided to be creative, and blurted out, "Blood." She asked

• Everyone who plays TWAU knows that Bigby and Snow get married and have 7 kids in Fables....

Cuz I've mentioned it on so many threads in TWAU forum :P

MarteenPyro posted: »

Well, I had 2 ships in TWAU (one of them happened in the comics - did I just say something I shouldn't have!); 2 in GoT (I'm sure they're ra

• Stands up and claps till his hands bleed and his tear ducts dry out!

• telltale b like

• Rhysha is easily avoidable tbh.

There is one unavoidable scene, but Fiona ruins it :P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

So can I avoid everything Rhysha by being an absolute asshat to her? And by that I mean ignoring her. For science, of course.

• Oh, well then we might have... overreacted afterall...

I should hide in a corner.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Rhysha is easily avoidable tbh. There is one unavoidable scene, but Fiona ruins it :P

• HOWWWW

Happening lel.

• Wait what?? There are some daughter - mom- dad scenes!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! :D

rhonu posted: »

so i just played the episode and i though i was going to be sad but IT. WAS. AMAZING. i didn't even get any rhysha scenes, cried a lot, i LO

• you are a saint

Happening lel.

• edited August 2015

So I played Episode 4!!!

And here is what I will say:

Rhysha? Not really tbh. There are a couple of unavoidable scenes that are 'cute' I guess, but the fact remains that neither side shows a real romantic interest in the other. Fiona clearly isn't that fond of Rhys though, or maybe she is and is trying to hide it? I don't know...

Found out that Rhys used to have a girlfriend called Stacey though! Although much later on Fiona makes a remark that Rhys being single is no surprise to her :P

The present time is getting more interesting, Rhys and Fiona are both trying to figure out who the Stranger is now. We see his shotgun 'The Conference Call' in Handsome Jack's office, so maybe he works at Hyperion???

Scooter's death was tragic, but also heroic. I kinda expected it would happen given the events of the scene; but I felt that the slight hints of romance between him and Fiona during this Episode were really out of place. Like, you can say to him "I wish we had more time together" (I didn't say that) but I did give him a kiss goodbye... It's Scooter, he earned it :')

Yvette double-crossing Rhys and Vaughn was unexpected! She made a deal with Vasquez to climb the corporate ladder. So I knocked the bitch out >:)

Handsome Jack is scaring me now. For the record, I was going to rule Hyperion, but in the end I rejected cuz Fiona wouldn't have been happy about it (that is my reason btw) but even so, HJ still plugged himself into the system, and now he has control of Rhys....

Uhhh, what else?.......... Think that's it tbh.

Oh and Gortys is THE FREAKIN' CUTEST THING EVAR IN THIS EPISODE!!!!! EVERYTHING SHE DOES IS 3000% CUTE!!!!! XD XD XD <3

No Loader Bot though, we only hear his voice pretty much. AND Gortys calls herself an only child :(

Lastly, I told Sasha and Fiona about Handsome Jack being in Rhys's head.... So Fiona ain't happy with me.

So yeah, excited for Ep.5 :)

Now, onwards!

• True....I didn't even run into it, and I would have actually appreciated it, too. I finished the episode and was all like "So, where is my Rhysha?"

Rhysha is easily avoidable tbh. There is one unavoidable scene, but Fiona ruins it :P

• edited August 2015

I'm so so so happy! My Internet is working!! Hallelujah!!! I see that this episode is not very Rhyiona heavy but I'm not gonna judge it before playing it.

@XDJulieXD jeez you made me feel super guilty and I haven't even complained yet x] you are still right sis, those were some harsh words but we needed to hear them :P

I just hope that Rhysha is more avoidable here than in ep 3. If it isn't I'm gonna rant some more ;D

• No, the Rhyiona is completely non-existent.

Even Handsome Jack pairs Rhys with Sasha! >:(

Oh, well then we might have... overreacted afterall... I should hide in a corner.

• Rhys used to have a girlfriend called Stacey though

Now this is something both we and Rhysha can agree on: Stacey better stay the fuck away.

AND Gortys calls herself an only child :(

WHAT NO NO NO NO

YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL BROTHER YOU CUTE LIL THING

Also yeah I think we overreacted oops.

So I played Episode 4!!! And here is what I will say: Rhysha? Not really tbh. There are a couple of unavoidable scenes that are 'cute'

• There is some...

But in my playthrough, I told Fiona and Sasha about HJ in Rhys' head. And now Fiona doesn't like me much :/

True....I didn't even run into it, and I would have actually appreciated it, too. I finished the episode and was all like "So, where is my Rhysha?"

• No, I mean on the Rhysha thing lol If it's easy to avoid then...

No, the Rhyiona is completely non-existent. Even Handsome Jack pairs Rhys with Sasha! >:(

• Oh yes! Gortys and Fiona are really sweet in this Episode!!!

nohuhhuh posted: »

Wait what?? There are some daughter - mom- dad scenes!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

• I think we overreacted oops

i still think it's a perfectly justified reaction tbh ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Rhys used to have a girlfriend called Stacey though Now this is something both we and Rhysha can agree on: Stacey better stay the fu

• Oh you replaced Scooter with Rhys!!!! XD

Happening lel.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.