Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited August 2015

Well, kind of. We're still being ignored in the end.

Just at least we're not being forced into something -- if what I'm hearing is true. Which is better than nothing, I guess.

I'm trying to cheer up, man ;-;

I think we overreacted oops i still think it's a perfectly justified reaction tbh ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• We're still being ignored in the end.

and it's gonna stay that way, i'm 100% sure :\

I'm trying to cheer up, man ;-;

watch some cat videos or something ¯_(ツ)_/¯

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Well, kind of. We're still being ignored in the end. Just at least we're not being forced into something -- if what I'm hearing is true. Which is better than nothing, I guess. I'm trying to cheer up, man ;-;

• I personally thought the Rhysha was tame in this one.

Last night, before I played the Episode, we were all up in arms and raging at the mountains of Rhysha this Episode had :P

Have fun!! Oh and there is a 'shootout' scene with Rhys that has to be seen to be believed.... I was laughing my ass off the whole way through! XP

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm so so so happy! My Internet is working!! Hallelujah!!! I see that this episode is not very Rhyiona heavy but I'm not gonna judge it befo

• Funniest moments in this Episode:

The first 10 minutes Tweet was correct if you choose to run from the Stranger. Fiona will run straight, but Rhys zig-zags whilst flailing his arms and screaming. I was in stitches!

Adam Harrington voices the guard at the airlock when you dock the ship, but he's doing his Bigby Wolf voice so he sounds awesome. His dialogue is pretty funny as well in that scene :P

Lastly, there is a scene where Rhys (disguised as Vasquez) has a fake shootout with everyone from Accounting at Hyperion.... Play the game and you'll see, it was the funniest shit ever!!!!!!! XD

• Did you and everyone else REALLY not see Yvette's betrayal coming? I knew TTG would do that. To me, it was pretty obvious... I hated it. I actually liked Yvette, so that sucks.

Gortys... SO FRICKEN ADORABLE!

HazzatheMan posted: »

So I played Episode 4!!! And here is what I will say: Rhysha? Not really tbh. There are a couple of unavoidable scenes that are 'cute'

• i didn't have to be an asshat to her at all, there wasn't many scenes with rhys and sasha interacting after all. i don't know if it's because i really treasure rhyiona scenes, but i think there's more rhyiona interactions than rhysha. i mean, they're not canon, but rhyiona can still be shipped and i loved their scenes. it was much better than i expected. <3

So can I avoid everything Rhysha by being an absolute asshat to her? And by that I mean ignoring her. For science, of course.

• I had a feeling she would betray them somehow, but to be this cold about it was pushing the limit imo :(

Gortys made me so happy in this Episode! Her cuteness reached new levels!! Plus she can dance, and hold on tight to her Mama Fiona :3

Did you and everyone else REALLY not see Yvette's betrayal coming? I knew TTG would do that. To me, it was pretty obvious... I hated it. I actually liked Yvette, so that sucks. Gortys... SO FRICKEN ADORABLE!

• Huh, okay, I'll stop myself from judging this one just yet. :P I think I'll still be mean just for good measure.

Sorry, Sasha, I'll make it up to you as Fiona.

rhonu posted: »

i didn't have to be an asshat to her at all, there wasn't many scenes with rhys and sasha interacting after all. i don't know if it's becaus

• I don't need to watch cat videos, I have cats. :P

We're still being ignored in the end. and it's gonna stay that way, i'm 100% sure I'm trying to cheer up, man ;-; watch some cat videos or something ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• Me when Episode 4 releases:

It DOESN'T HAPPEN SCRUBTALES

Me after playing Episode 4:

Fuck man that's that bull

I'M DONE guys, forgive me for saying this but I'm done playing TFTB. farewell. T-T

• YES, i was just going to mention the ex-girlfriend thing. i was like wow son, when were you thinking about telling me about this... rood

So I played Episode 4!!! And here is what I will say: Rhysha? Not really tbh. There are a couple of unavoidable scenes that are 'cute'

• Don't leave the thread!!! :O

Me when Episode 4 releases: Me after playing Episode 4: I'M DONE guys, forgive me for saying this but I'm done playing TFTB. farewell. T-T

• Gortys is too cute. XD I LOVE HER.

And to be honest, I'm not quite sure that Yvette was... well, I don't know. It just seemed slightly weird for her to suddenly become cold and shit and like that about her fricken best friend. Like, I get that she's a bit... indifferent to things, like her reaction to Henderson's death, but it just seemed cold. And weird. And the whole time, I was like, "Please be playing along... please be playing along..."

I had a feeling she would betray them somehow, but to be this cold about it was pushing the limit imo Gortys made me so happy in this Episode! Her cuteness reached new levels!! Plus she can dance, and hold on tight to her Mama Fiona

• Don't leave us, Solar!

Me when Episode 4 releases: Me after playing Episode 4: I'M DONE guys, forgive me for saying this but I'm done playing TFTB. farewell. T-T

• don't leave, bruh!

• What, don't leave. :o

• i hope you end up enjoying it just like i did :). we deserve to be happy!

Huh, okay, I'll stop myself from judging this one just yet. :P I think I'll still be mean just for good measure. Sorry, Sasha, I'll make it up to you as Fiona.

• gortys is amazing in this episode, so cute <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

Wait what?? There are some daughter - mom- dad scenes!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

• I hope so too. I'm sure I can appreciate it if I pick the right options. ;P

i hope you end up enjoying it just like i did . we deserve to be happy!

• Dude, stay with us!

• Lol, least Rhys has felt love before :P

Now, Fiona darling, just admit that you WANT that Hyperion jackass for yourself! XD

YES, i was just going to mention the ex-girlfriend thing. i was like wow son, when were you thinking about telling me about this... rood

• @HazzatheMan

@ABigBadWolf

@John_Smith13

@MarijaaNo7

What? Wait... perhaps you misunderstood, I never said I'll leave this thread, I'm implying that I won't be playing TFTB anymore. (Still, I'm very upset on Episode 4) :/

• i was nice to sasha and it didn't feel romantic at all, i think that bit in the intro where they look at each other was the only thing i went "uuugh" at, but that's it.

i can't wait for you to scan all the episode with your rhyiona shipping glasses B)

I hope so too. I'm sure I can appreciate it if I pick the right options. ;P

• You can :)

I know I did :P

My Fiona and Rhys had pretty neutral interactions. My Rhys and Sasha had just friendly interactions...

I hope so too. I'm sure I can appreciate it if I pick the right options. ;P

• Oh....

I still say play Ep.5 :( You never know what can happen now!

@HazzatheMan @ABigBadWolf @John_Smith13 @MarijaaNo7 What? Wait... perhaps you misunderstood, I never said I'll leave this thread, I'm implying that I won't be playing TFTB anymore. (Still, I'm very upset on Episode 4)

• I misunderstood, sorry. But why exactly you won't be playing TFTB anymore?

@HazzatheMan @ABigBadWolf @John_Smith13 @MarijaaNo7 What? Wait... perhaps you misunderstood, I never said I'll leave this thread, I'm implying that I won't be playing TFTB anymore. (Still, I'm very upset on Episode 4)

• I'm gonna go to work guys :)

To anyone who hasn't played Ep.4 yet, I still say play it!

Love y'all!!!! <3

• Good luck on the work (:

I'm gonna go to work guys To anyone who hasn't played Ep.4 yet, I still say play it! Love y'all!!!!

• hehe, looks like my baby's all grown up!

but still puking like when he was a literal baby.

Lol, least Rhys has felt love before :P Now, Fiona darling, just admit that you WANT that Hyperion jackass for yourself! XD

• Comes back and sees all the comments

Ahem

My fellow Rhyiona shippers...really? Admittedly, I was checking on this thread's state last night and I just found the whole meltdown childish. The mood that this thread used to give off is just simply not there anymore. @XDJulieXD has covered how I felt as well, so I'll keep it brief. I've said numerous times no matter what happens, we will always still be able to ship Rhyiona. Why? Because we love the damn thing.

With that in mind, there is no point in boycotting. Let's be honest, what are you going to do by ignoring an episode you already paid for? Just sit down and play it, see how YOU like it. There's more to Tales than just the shipping aspect, the story, the characters, everything just helps bring this game to life. You can't simply give up on a game that I KNOW you all love more than you are willing to admit right now.

So, I'm going to play episode 4 when it gets released with a clear mind. I already know I don't personally ship Rhysha and will act towards her the way I want to. If somehow in the end, then two just bang despite my interactions with her, especially with the flower scene in episode 3 then I can see the point of complaining.

I believe I've said what I needed to say in the matter. I'm going to hope Green returns along with anyone else who may have driven off.

• GUYS I KNOW WHAT CAN CHEER EVERYONE UP. SOME RHYIONA ART. DRAWN BY YOURS TRULY!!!

enter image description here

• You know why, it's a stupid reason (not offending you) /:\

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I misunderstood, sorry. But why exactly you won't be playing TFTB anymore?

• Uh, I don't really know why, maybe because there was no Rhyiona?

You know why, it's a stupid reason (not offending you) /:\

• Oh, I'm really glad. <3

• Oh, you can bet that series is coming back. B)

i was nice to sasha and it didn't feel romantic at all, i think that bit in the intro where they look at each other was the only thing i wen

• you leaked the episode 5 ending but still 10/10

Gary-Oak posted: »

GUYS I KNOW WHAT CAN CHEER EVERYONE UP. SOME RHYIONA ART. DRAWN BY YOURS TRULY!!!

• edited August 2015

what the heck, does Vallory always hurt Sasha in the beggining? That's fucked up, I hate this woman.

• i think early spoilers yesterday gave us a catastrophic idea of what to expect, and we got sad, that is all. i didn't see it childish. we are not to blame for what we feel, we were reacting to a very real possibility. we were dissapointed, but that doesn't mean we don't care about the rest of the game, we were just upset because this is important to us. i'm very glad that the episode was much better than we thought in the end (at least for those of us who have played!) but i don't think it was overreacting at all. reacting to a wrong idea of the episode? yes, but overreacting, no.

kristi78968 posted: »

Comes back and sees all the comments Ahem My fellow Rhyiona shippers...really? Admittedly, I was checking on this thread's state last

• enter image description here

10/10 Too much f### if you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (even this is too lewd for me LMAO xD ) But serious talk here: speech is GREAT

• TBH, I loved that scene /:[

what the heck, does Vallory always hurt Sasha in the beggining? That's fucked up, I hate this woman.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.