Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• enter image description here

No, no...of course I won't rub it in...nah. takes Gary's head and presses his face against a Rhysha poser

• edited August 2015

"tosses LawmanZero over the railing of the Rhysha battleship"

"winks, and salutes........casually walks away"

"get's drunk in celebration, makes terribly inappropriate jokes, gets tossed overboard as well"

LawmanZero posted: »

Yes, don't rub it in their faces. Rejoice, but if you go overboard, I'll get my Browning M2 and SINK THE MOTHAHUMPIN' PARTY STEAMSHIP.

• NOW NOW NOW, THAT'S NOT NICE, YOU'RE GETTING FINED. TWO DIMES. NOW.

No, no...of course I won't rub it in...nah. takes Gary's head and presses his face against a Rhysha poser

• "Drags JEK aboard submarine and redirects him to the toilet so he can puke"

Also, those were some lovely shiny brass railings.

J_E_K posted: »

"tosses LawmanZero over the railing of the Rhysha battleship" "winks, and salutes........casually walks away" "get's drunk in celebration, makes terribly inappropriate jokes, gets tossed overboard as well"

• Soo, just played the episode and found out that a lot of people think Sasha is a traitor? Honestly, when that scene played out, that option never crossed my mind, I thought her cover was blown and she was threatened. What do you think, guys?

• edited August 2015

Just a heads up, we'll be probably talking spoilers in the chat, so if you haven't played the episode yet, I'd advice you not to go there. :D

Orr maybe you can, I'll create a spoiler chat later. :D

• lol, how does one even get to that conclusion? She was obviously caught and had her cover blown. There is no reason for her to betray anyone at this point.

• Ya'll playin' the episode while I have to do school work.

fuq u telltale

• Loool just right now i found out that Rhysha is determinant,i liked how Sasha make rhys a asshole =)

• Steam, why do you make us wait?

For people who get to play it early lucky you guys while the rest of us are like this v

• We all know now that Rhyiona is not confirmed and I think that Rhysha is not completely confirmed. So I wad thinking that we could do a song that TTG ignore us, maybe the plot wasn't suppose to give us the choice to choose Fiona but you know they could have change thw script by claping there hands! So why not asking them to do something we wouldn't think about in E5, something that will blow our minds, somethings that could make Rhyiona possible and Rhysha way more confirmed.

• I need singers... Please help me. Maybe Rhysha and Rhyiona could be both confirmed at the end.
  • So, to be added to the Rhysha map do I just respond to this thread with my location?

• No. for various reasons.

• It would never work. If TTG cared about user feedback, they would have scrapped Minecraft storymode the minute they announced it.
    • It would delay the 5th episode with the potential of screwing up the finale due to last minute changes
    • At this point, even if any new ship would get mentioned in ep 5, it would have had too little foreshadowing to be meaningful at all. Aside from the fact that I really am not seeing Rhiona at all, it would totally feel as if it came out of thin air and definitely "forced". So if you are already so irritated by the flower scene in episode 3, then any form of Rhyiona in ep 5 should feel the same to you.
    Eryka posted: »

We all know now that Rhyiona is not confirmed and I think that Rhysha is not completely confirmed. So I wad thinking that we could do a song

• Welcome to the Rhysha thread!

Yep. But you need to wait a bit till @GrumpyDof updates the map.

Do you also want a Rhysha mark? :P

Cpt. Sqweky posted: »

So, to be added to the Rhysha map do I just respond to this thread with my location?

• Hey, needed to get myself 'assigned' to my rightful flock of fellow Rhysha's, I'd love to be added to the map.

P.S I'd love that mark. c:

• If there is any Rhysa in this episode, I'll expect you guys will be seeing another fanfiction :3

• I JUST PLAYED THE EPISODE.

HOLEE FUCK.

• Welcome back to the forum!

I JUST PLAYED THE EPISODE. HOLEE FUCK.

• Aaand we're discussing the episode 4 in the main chat now, so watch out for spoilers. :D

• Welcome @Cpt.Sqweky

BTW @Pipas Could I have my Rhysha mark?

Cpt. Sqweky posted: »

So, to be added to the Rhysha map do I just respond to this thread with my location?

• Sure buddy, I'll just alert @GrumpyDof. :P

Welcome @Cpt.Sqweky BTW @Pipas Could I have my Rhysha mark?

• Welcome to the Rhysha thread! :)

And I see this is your first post. Welcome to the forums. ;)

Tcjmcd posted: »

Hey, needed to get myself 'assigned' to my rightful flock of fellow Rhysha's, I'd love to be added to the map. P.S I'd love that mark. c:

• ;)

Kuroix12 posted: »

If there is any Rhysa in this episode, I'll expect you guys will be seeing another fanfiction

• The password is flower right, it says I'm entering the wrong password.

Pipas posted: »

Aaand we're discussing the episode 4 in the main chat now, so watch out for spoilers.

• Is it just me, or is there foreshadowing of Sasha being a manager at Hyperion? That lady complemented her, and she does have that manager-esque attitude.

• I told Fiona and Sasha about Jack... it went badly, but you can patch it up with Sasha later.

• I did as well, figured I might as well be truthful with them and, if I did piss them off, I'll probably get a chance to fix things later.

• Nope, diferrent password. Sending PM now. ;)

The password is flower right, it says I'm entering the wrong password.

• Same as, I nearly started to regret that decision but thankfully the opportunity to sort things straight did arise. The truth hurts I guess. :P

• I did not want them to find out at a later time. Better to let them know, especially as what happened to me at the end of the episode...

I did as well, figured I might as well be truthful with them and, if I did piss them off, I'll probably get a chance to fix things later.

• Thanks for having me. :D

Heh, yeah. A good 1st post to remember. So how exactly do we go about getting the map updated? I may be one of the first Irish Rhysha believers. XD

Welcome to the Rhysha thread! And I see this is your first post. Welcome to the forums.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited August 2015

OMG Oh MY FUCKING GOOOOOOD!!!!! that blew my mind! WHAT AN EPISODE!!!!!

AHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

enter image description here

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

enter image description here

• Yeah, I apologized later. Looks like everything is k now. :P

• I would like one. Thank you.

Welcome to the Rhysha thread! Yep. But you need to wait a bit till @GrumpyDof updates the map. Do you also want a Rhysha mark? :P

• Yeah, the way the episode ended for me though... not so sure about the rest of the team, but hey- Rhys and Sasha are back on good terms!

Yeah, I apologized later. Looks like everything is k now. :P

• If you want, you can choose a picture and i'll add the mark to it (so you won't be just one of the numerous clones on this forum).

Tcjmcd posted: »

Thanks for having me. Heh, yeah. A good 1st post to remember. So how exactly do we go about getting the map updated? I may be one of the first Irish Rhysha believers. XD

• Okay i just finished the episode (damn good) and it seems our train is ready to go for more.

Let's add this marks on your avatars, guys ! Welcome to the clan !

• So, the talk on chatzy emerged about electing a new anthem for our ship. Keeping it short, express your opinions under this post - should we change it and if we should, what song would you suggest?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.