Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• I know right? Would've been one make out scene between Sasha and Rhys too much to ask?

• While there weren't many Rhysha moments, I would say that that one look was a solid confirmation that both Rhys and Sasha have some sort of feelings for each other, not to mention Fiona's reaction and look on her face. Also, if you tell the girls about Handsome Jack being in your head, both of them are furious that he kept it hidden, but Sasha is visibly much more hurt, saying in somber voice how Rhys is an asshole and how she thought of him as a friend. Skip to 16:15 for the scene.

enter link description here

• Finland

GrumpyDof posted: »

Here's an other question for the Rhyshas : What nationality are you ? GrumpyDof: France WeMissYouCarley: Wales (United Kingdom) N3m

• Yeah, that scene is the only one I see. I guess I was expecting something more like... maybe a kiss or a moment like in EP3 but yeah, Rhysha is confirmed that's true.

While there weren't many Rhysha moments, I would say that that one look was a solid confirmation that both Rhys and Sasha have some sort of

• We still have Episode 5, you never know.

• Not even that imo, just you know, actual moderated impact on sex. Like, we still have Moxxi's model in the game, maybe i was having high expectatives that we got to see her in ep4 and then the rating would have made sense, or you know, more than implied sex?

Grimnir3 posted: »

I know right? Would've been one make out scene between Sasha and Rhys too much to ask?

• Also holy cow im in love with Sasha's Onyx Overlord Clothes ♥ im drawing her because i have no chill

• Could someone help a guy out with the chat pass? I'd really appreciate it :]

• She was just like..."Oh no Scooter. Oh well".

• I know. I really hoped she would be more emotional about this. But well it was just a guess.

She was just like..."Oh no Scooter. Oh well".

• If you didn't trust Jack during episode 2 and then tell Fiona and Sasha about him in 4, Rhys will apologize to Sasha about that when they are getting ready. I was worried about him saving face too (puns!), so in that case TTG offered a way.

So there's a scene where Rhys can apologize for the Jack ass-slapping from before, and all is well. Is there a scene making things right aft

• You can work things out with Sasha before you head up to Helios. Felt to me the damage had been smoothed over between them. Fiona, though....That epic glare of doom she gives Rhys when he looks at Sasha O_o

So there's a scene where Rhys can apologize for the Jack ass-slapping from before, and all is well. Is there a scene making things right aft

• edited August 2015

Dat glare of doom! xD Fiona is not amused

Reminds me of this:

enter image description here

Leluch123 posted: »

OMG Oh MY FUCKING GOOOOOOD!!!!! that blew my mind! WHAT AN EPISODE!!!!! AHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHA

• These are all beautiful. <3

Welcome to the thread and the forums as well! :D Hope you'll like it here!

Toffe posted: »

Had another sleepless night so i decided to do something "Creative" If anyone has any requests just ask

• ...I may be able to put their faces in the gif. Just for lulz.

Dat glare of doom! xD Fiona is not amused Reminds me of this:

• Hello,

Just letting you guys that I sent the password to the CHAT to everyone that asked. If you'd like to join us too, just reply to this comment or send me a PM (though the reply would be preferable) and I'll send you the password via PM. :P

• Hell yeah! Another Artist ! Welcome!

Had another sleepless night so i decided to do something "Creative" If anyone has any requests just ask

• Holy crap that was a great episode! What the heck is IGN on about? 6/10.... yeah right.

• Probably if you choose "Live a good life" when Jack asks you how would you rule Hyperion.

How do you get this dialogue? o.o

• That makes sense, I picked "Fix Pandora".

Pipas posted: »

Probably if you choose "Live a good life" when Jack asks you how would you rule Hyperion.

• Words cant say how much I laughed at that scene. Priceless.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I couldn't stop laughing at that scene!!! It was perfect! XD

• Yup screw them best EP so far

AkaJuiceb0x posted: »

Holy crap that was a great episode! What the heck is IGN on about? 6/10.... yeah right.

• Yeah, but I think that would be kidna out of character. :D Sasha hates Hyperion after all.

What if she accepted the management position, now that would be a plot twist

• edited August 2015

Priceless. LOL

You can work things out with Sasha before you head up to Helios. Felt to me the damage had been smoothed over between them. Fiona, though....That epic glare of doom she gives Rhys when he looks at Sasha O_o

• I wasn't really expecting a fight after Loader Bot lost his legs. But still, Loader Bot was barely there, which is unforgivable. :(

Still sort of upset there wasn't an epic Loader Bot battle.

• Yeah, you definitely need at least one "Trust Jack" playthrough. Jackapedia is hilarious. :D

Looks like it's time for another replay XD

• edited August 2015

IGN is rating the penultimate episodes before they even come out I bet.

This episode was at least 9/10 just for that shootout scene alone.

AkaJuiceb0x posted: »

Holy crap that was a great episode! What the heck is IGN on about? 6/10.... yeah right.

• Lmao that scene totally caught me off guard, but in a good way. I've never laughed so hard in my life. xD

Pipas posted: »

IGN is rating the penultimate episodes before they even come out I bet. This episode was at least 9/10 just for that shootout scene alone.

• Holy shit just finished ep 4 and wtf Handsome Jack is a real asshole...oh and one more thing I think that Sasha has betrayed us for hyperion what are your thoughts guys ?

• I still don't think she betrayed the group. Her cover was probably just blown, but who knows?

• Han she hates Hyperion Beside she won't do that to Fiona and Rhys

• Okay could you repeat that at the end of the thread please? (Pipas is the one with the list).

And do you want a new avatar with the Rhysha on it?

Finland

• Just a little Rhysha and kinda no Rhyiona at all.

• No need to, I can see it. :P

Okay could you repeat that at the end of the thread please? (Pipas is the one with the list). And do you want a new avatar with the Rhysha on it?

• Tumblr

Source?

• Guys...oh helll that's disturbing....

• enter image description here

Leluch123 posted: »

Guys...oh helll that's disturbing....

• edited August 2015

@Cpt.Sqweky: