Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• I think it is more like she was caught and offered the chance to get a more lenient punishment for the group. It just seems totally out of chaacter for her to jump ship and abandon them, especially given her strong dislike of betrayal (think Felix)

• The only reason why I think Fiona ISN'T referring to Sasha is that I think she would be far more sombre and distraught if it was about her sister. If it was about Sasha, I believe she would have talked a lot more about it and been a lot more bitter. Instead, she just appeared sad/regretful.

There is already another thread set up specifically to deal with this quote, but I'll repeat what I put there. I think August is a goner, because, while Fiona doesn't like him, I'm adamant that it would affect Sasha heavily given her previous relationship with him. And, if his death were to separate or cause feuds between the two sisters, it would certainly be believable for Fiona to feel regretful about it all.

Leluch123 posted: »

Guys...oh helll that's disturbing....

• We should remember that everyone on-board the 'rocket' were in the mission, Fiona may not be referring to anyone in the close group, perhaps August may redeem himself and because of his sacrifice, they survive.

• August is in a difficult situation, with Vallory his mom and whatnot.

I can see it happening.

Tcjmcd posted: »

We should remember that everyone on-board the 'rocket' were in the mission, Fiona may not be referring to anyone in the close group, perhaps August may redeem himself and because of his sacrifice, they survive.

• Everyone's already mentioned the intro scene of them staring at each other (until Fiona cockblocks Rhys lol) and the fact Rhys can sincerely apologize to Sasha if you told them about Jack, but did anyone catch the part where one of Vallory's goons (forgot who) roughly shoved Sasha to the ground and Rhys instantly reacts to shove the guy back? Or that Rhys reacts in anger when Vallory starts torturing her? I thought those were nice little subtle moments, too. <3

• I chose to rule Hyperion in the end because I couldn't resist Jack... (he will probably screw us over, but still) so in my playthrough, will Rhysha still be a thing?:( I think she hates my Rhys

• Thank you kindly! Uhma pick that one on my next playthrough.

Pipas posted: »

Probably if you choose "Live a good life" when Jack asks you how would you rule Hyperion.

• I'll keep my avatar i like being a special snowflake XD

GrumpyDof posted: »

Okay could you repeat that at the end of the thread please? (Pipas is the one with the list). And do you want a new avatar with the Rhysha on it?

• This has me a tad alarmed, too. =(

• Yeah, I think she was just caught and forced to talk. Of course, Rhyiona fanatics are obviously going to jump to conclusions and say she betrayed us in spite of our ship.

Pipas posted: »

I still don't think she betrayed the group. Her cover was probably just blown, but who knows?

• I managed to align with Jack but still managed to be on really good terms with the girls ^^
    Just lie lie lie ^^

• @Pipas! we should add CANNON to the tile of out thread

• We don't care, reddit and 4chan are cancers of the Internet :P

Also, hey man! XD

armis37 posted: »

https://www.reddit.com/r/TumblrInAction/comments/3hjciw/shippers_devastated_and_brought_to_tears_upon/ Reddit roasts Rhyiona. Damn.

• Cancers? More like front pages of the Internet.

Heyo! How you doing?

HazzatheMan posted: »

We don't care, reddit and 4chan are cancers of the Internet :P Also, hey man! XD

• I guess congratulations are in order , Rhyiona

https://www.reddit.com/r/TumblrInAction/comments/3hjciw/shippers_devastated_and_brought_to_tears_upon/ Reddit roasts Rhyiona. Damn.

• After spending some time reading the Rhyiona posts on these forums I think I seriously overestimated how sane the majority of them are.

I guess congratulations are in order , Rhyiona

• Wait for it....wait for it....

No_username posted: »

After spending some time reading the Rhyiona posts on these forums I think I seriously overestimated how sane the majority of them are.

• edited August 2015

Thank you! I love it.

GrumpyDof posted: »

@Cpt.Sqweky:

• Incoming Rhyionas?

Wait for it....wait for it....

• Tell tale be like

enter image description here

• Stupid front pages :P

Not too bad actually :)

Cancers? More like front pages of the Internet. Heyo! How you doing?

• Of course

Incoming Rhyionas?

• Not sure where you got that idea from, but sure, whatever floats your boat.

Good to hear. Did you like Ep. 4?

Stupid front pages :P Not too bad actually

• In the end I actually did like Ep.4! XD

Stupid Handsome Jack....

Not sure where you got that idea from, but sure, whatever floats your boat. Good to hear. Did you like Ep. 4?

• When Rhysha inevitably happens in episode 5... Oh god, I don't even want to imagine what's going to happen on these forums.

• The celebration of our swift and easy victory of course

When Rhysha inevitably happens in episode 5... Oh god, I don't even want to imagine what's going to happen on these forums.

• Me too, but it wasn't as good as previous episodes IMO. It lacked something :/

You didn't strike a deal with him? Bruh, but it's Hyperion!

In the end I actually did like Ep.4! XD Stupid Handsome Jack....

• Yup, but also World War 3 will break out on the forums.

The celebration of our swift and easy victory of course

• Even if people ship Rhyiona or even Rhysha that reddit discussion is way too toxic, i understand friendly trash talking here on forums is fine but that reddit discussion has personal attacks and name calling thats when shit goes too far.

• I'm not defending it, I simply posted it.

However, can that even be considered a revealing if it's showing a nickname? I mean, nicknames are designed so you don't need to show your name.

Even if people ship Rhyiona or even Rhysha that reddit discussion is way too toxic, i understand friendly trash talking here on forums is fine but that reddit discussion has personal attacks and name calling thats when shit goes too far.

• I felt underwhelmed by it, it felt like pure filler :/

I was seriously tempted to... But Fiona wouldn't have liked it if I did :P Still, that ending!

Me too, but it wasn't as good as previous episodes IMO. It lacked something You didn't strike a deal with him? Bruh, but it's Hyperion!

• It's still better than most penultimate episodes in my opinion :D Plus, there were some fun scenes (and sad ones).

I struck a deal. Now I'm the president with the king at my side, and we're gonna rock this sky high, SKY-FRICKIN'-HIGH!

I felt underwhelmed by it, it felt like pure filler I was seriously tempted to... But Fiona wouldn't have liked it if I did :P Still, that ending!

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited August 2015

War is when two sides fight or more on less equal term. If something happens it will be rather one-sided slaugher. But I guess it won't aside from little puns. We Rhyshans are not that kind of people

Yup, but also World War 3 will break out on the forums.

• Well, it's good that you're optimistic, but as much as I'd be up for more development in the relationship area, I don't think there will be enough time for it. Episode 5 will definitely be packed and I'm afraid that this won't make the cut after all...

When Rhysha inevitably happens in episode 5... Oh god, I don't even want to imagine what's going to happen on these forums.

• Oh yeah the 'shootout' was hilarious!!!! Poor Scooter though :(

Good for you, don't be surprised if someone tries to kill you!!!! XP Nah I might choose Hyperion on my next playthrough, having known what the choices will give me now :)

It's still better than most penultimate episodes in my opinion Plus, there were some fun scenes (and sad ones). I struck a deal. Now I'm the president with the king at my side, and we're gonna rock this sky high, SKY-FRICKIN'-HIGH!

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited August 2015

That's what S2 is for ;)

Aside from that Hello

HellFish posted: »

Well, it's good that you're optimistic, but as much as I'd be up for more development in the relationship area, I don't think there will be

• i know your not defending it im just giving my thoughts on it, you know what's funny Using Fake Names on the Internet is technically illegal but nobody cares anyway including me

I'm not defending it, I simply posted it. However, can that even be considered a revealing if it's showing a nickname? I mean, nicknames are designed so you don't need to show your name.

• To be honest, Sasha looks good wearing heels.

• If we get a S2 that is, tell tale is already busy with other projects but we can only hope 1 day.

That's what S2 is for Aside from that Hello

Sign in to comment in this discussion.