Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited August 2015

Guys watch this! The intro of ep 4 with absolutely stunning visuals!

enter link description here

really adds to the song

• Da wut?

Poogers555 posted: »

Oh jeez, are the strawpolls coming here too? ;-;

• Nah, so far there was only one. :P

Poogers555 posted: »

Oh jeez, are the strawpolls coming here too? ;-;

• Question. How would one prompt this interaction?

• Check the reply to Tancud's comment below. ;)

CraazyCake posted: »

Question. How would one prompt this interaction?

• Yeah... I scrolled down and saw it just as I posted my comment. Oops

Pipas posted: »

Check the reply to Tancud's comment below.

• Hello Rhyshas!

A bit later than usual, I know, but there are the results of the poll.

enter image description here

Looks like people really love Cards Against Humanity. :D

So get ready for CAH event this Saturday! Countdown to the event.

• Do you guys think my Rysha Romance is broken because i chose to rule Hyperion?

I also forgot to make multiple savefiles :/

• Who knows. Maybe if you try to rule Hyperion justly Sasha will like you for it, since she has expressed interest in Helios.

SpackJarrow posted: »

Do you guys think my Rysha Romance is broken because i chose to rule Hyperion? I also forgot to make multiple savefiles

• If Sasha was trying to flirt with Rhys and he wasn't getting it, I'd imagine it go down like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktAqkI01mcM

• Rhys and Sasha are so cute together :D that intro was just the best lol. The rest of the episode could of been horrible but I would of still enjoyed just cause of that one scene lol

• I see you are new to the forums. Welcome!

Enigma12 posted: »

Rhys and Sasha are so cute together that intro was just the best lol. The rest of the episode could of been horrible but I would of still enjoyed just cause of that one scene lol

• Thanks! Been following the forums for awhile now decided it was time to create an account lol

I see you are new to the forums. Welcome!

• You made the right choice shipping Rhysha. Would you like to join the Rhysha community?

Thanks! Been following the forums for awhile now decided it was time to create an account lol

• wut.

If Sasha was trying to flirt with Rhys and he wasn't getting it, I'd imagine it go down like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktAqkI01mcM

• Yeah what do i gotta do?

You made the right choice shipping Rhysha. Would you like to join the Rhysha community?

• Hit up @grumpydof

Yeah what do i gotta do?

• Honestly I keep rewatching the episode four intro just to see that adorable stare those two give eachother <3

• edited August 2015

Sasha seems to prefer the corporate life to Pandora. I'd say her problem is with Handsome Jack being free rather than Rhys being Hyperion president. She would remember Jack's reign of terror on Pandora after all. I think she will be wondering if Rhys is the same kind of Bastard as Jack was/is or if his motives are something else and i hope we will have a chance to clear things up again :)

SpackJarrow posted: »

Do you guys think my Rysha Romance is broken because i chose to rule Hyperion? I also forgot to make multiple savefiles

• Just watched my sister play through. She meissed it as well, but I'm sure he says it before you make the choice of what to say. So since I replied quickly, I missed it completely.

Weird, maybe I did something else that prompted it, I don't know. I'll tell you what, when I get around to putting that part of my play thro

• Welcome to the Rhysha thread and to the forums as well, Enigma! :D I hope you'll like it here. :P

Rhys and Sasha are so cute together that intro was just the best lol. The rest of the episode could of been horrible but I would of still enjoyed just cause of that one scene lol

• edited August 2015

^ made by RogueKyne

MayorMilk posted: »

Honestly I keep rewatching the episode four intro just to see that adorable stare those two give eachother

• Awesome, I'm sure whoever uploaded that is very grateful of your comments

Leluch123 posted: »

Guys watch this! The intro of ep 4 with absolutely stunning visuals! enter link description here really adds to the song

• I hope that person knows how awesome he/she is ;)

Awesome, I'm sure whoever uploaded that is very grateful of your comments

• Thank you very much, kind sir! It looks great!

GrumpyDof posted: »

@Jack_of_Spades :

• Glad you like it !

Thank you very much, kind sir! It looks great!

• Loving that heart filter.

Toffe posted: »

^ made by RogueKyne

• Same, well that and Fiona's look to Rhys like, "Don't you even fucking think about it motherfucker." I'm sorry but that was just hilarious.

MayorMilk posted: »

Honestly I keep rewatching the episode four intro just to see that adorable stare those two give eachother

• Just watched my sister play through. She meissed it as well, but I'm sure he says it before you make the choice of what to say. So since I replied quickly, I missed it completely.

• I'm not gonna say a word, but... :) :) :) :) :)

• If it's spoilery I think it would be best for a lot of people that tou didn't say anything.

shioku posted: »

I'm not gonna say a word, but...

• silence is a valid option

shioku posted: »

I'm not gonna say a word, but...

• edited August 2015

Plus Scooter's creepy stare. The whole scene was priceless.

Same, well that and Fiona's look to Rhys like, "Don't you even fucking think about it motherfucker." I'm sorry but that was just hilarious.

• Damn those spoilerous smileys.

If it's spoilery I think it would be best for a lot of people that tou didn't say anything.

• :X

Leluch123 posted: »

silence is a valid option

• hmm I just had this feeling because remember that time when Fiona stole the keycard from that manager (I forgot her name :D ) and Sasha went with her for that promotion thingy? Idk I hope not but I know she wont give us up even tho I hope they did not persuaded her or something to join Hyperion! Cuz when I saw her face when she came to Fiona with Yvette and those Hyperion mice it was strange that how Yvette leaned to the left and then smiled maybe they are up to something...that could have meant something I guess.

• @GrumpyDof would you send the template "RHYSHA" mark again to me? I kinda lost it after my PC was reformated.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.