Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Omg yes lol same here!

MayorMilk posted: »

Honestly I keep rewatching the episode four intro just to see that adorable stare those two give eachother

• Thanks!

Pipas posted: »

Welcome to the Rhysha thread and to the forums as well, Enigma! I hope you'll like it here. :P

• I've been reading some of the comments on the "Who will die in the season finale" thread, and I can't believe some of the comments about Sasha.

"I think it'll be Sasha, hopefully."

"Hopefully it's Sasha so we won't have to deal with the forced romance anymore."

Now, I can understand if she's not someone's cup of tea, and that the romance scenes don't appeal to everyone. But to want someone to die for something as little as that is truly pathetic.

• Two words Carely: Butt Hurt

I've been reading some of the comments on the "Who will die in the season finale" thread, and I can't believe some of the comments about Sas

• yeah I noticed it too... it really is pathetic -_-

I've been reading some of the comments on the "Who will die in the season finale" thread, and I can't believe some of the comments about Sas

• Yup. I just replied too quick.

Skip to 25:39 enter link description here

• I've seen that picture before...

enter image description here

@GrumpyDof would you send the template "RHYSHA" mark again to me? I kinda lost it after my PC was reformated.

• I will actually take back what I said about that...

I was angry that Telltale thought Rhyiona wasn't worth anyone's time, but I don't hate Sasha. I've calmed down now.

• It's a common case of the Die For Our Ship trope.

• I'm really flattered people like this gif I made. ^_^

Toffe posted: »

^ made by RogueKyne

• Oh my god, there really is a trope for everything. :)

It's a common case of the Die For Our Ship trope.

• i don't understand why so many people hate sasha. i ship rhyiona and i love her, it makes me angry and sad that for some people shipping rhyiona means wanting sasha to die, that's childish and not nice at all. :( i mean, when she's rude to rhys, people hate her because she's rude to rhys, and when she's not rude to rhys people hate her because she's not rude to rhys. like wtf people, take a chill pill

• Same here I don't hate Fiona either despite shipping Rhysha, she's awesome. But I guess it's due to Rhys popularity that makes people hate everyone who are mean to him. But they tend to overlook how Sasha in particular changed her attitude and got over her hate for him.

rhonu posted: »

i don't understand why so many people hate sasha. i ship rhyiona and i love her, it makes me angry and sad that for some people shipping rhy

• You're too hotheaded my friend xD

HazzatheMan posted: »

I will actually take back what I said about that... I was angry that Telltale thought Rhyiona wasn't worth anyone's time, but I don't hate Sasha. I've calmed down now.

• exactly-- i loved the evolution of their relationship. they are two people from very different worlds, that's always interesting. :)

it makes total sense for sasha (and fiona) to hate rhys at first, i feel like these people are just making up an excuse to hate her for no reason. i've never seen a mature argument against her, only guys complaining that "she's a bitch" (a.k.a. "she's a female character who has bigger balls than i do and that makes me feel uncomfortable")

Leluch123 posted: »

Same here I don't hate Fiona either despite shipping Rhysha, she's awesome. But I guess it's due to Rhys popularity that makes people hate e

• You nailed it, she's a bitch is basically the only argument, screw that it was only in Ep 1, even there only first half really. I saw the same about Fiona and it pissed me off too. Some people are just un used to strong independent female characters that can land a punch when nessesary.

rhonu posted: »

exactly-- i loved the evolution of their relationship. they are two people from very different worlds, that's always interesting. it mak

• Strong, independant female characters are my favourite female characters!
    Damsels in distress SUCK!

You nailed it, she's a bitch is basically the only argument, screw that it was only in Ep 1, even there only first half really. I saw the sa

• yeah it was overused to the point my teeth cringle when I see that set up. But on the other hand if the writters get too far away they really make a mean bitch out a female character.

Strong, independant female characters are my favourite female characters! Damsels in distress SUCK!

• And i need to update your avatar.

yeah it was overused to the point my teeth cringle when I see that set up. But on the other hand if the writters get too far away they really make a mean bitch out a female character.

• Why would my avatar need updating?

GrumpyDof posted: »

And i need to update your avatar.

• Sorry brah :)

armis37 posted: »

You're too hotheaded my friend xD

• Man they are still salty they just want sasha to die....

• Need to update the mark (and maybe add some effects i don't know ).

SHUT UP and let me update.

Why would my avatar need updating?

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Enigma12 posted: »

Man they are still salty they just want sasha to die....

• Hmm not sure if I want, I mean my avatar is quite old school by now...

Need to update the mark (and maybe add some effects i don't know ). ... SHUT UP and let me update.

• Rhysha question for today:

What part in Rhysha's relationship would eggs play?

• edited August 2015

I'm so waiting for this to happen to Rhys and Sasha in episode 5...

• To me it isn't good anymore, i've improve the mark so we can be proud to be part of that gorup.

Hmm not sure if I want, I mean my avatar is quite old school by now...

• U dun goofed sniper

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/99286/busty-adventures http://i.imgur.com/VNDUwdf.png Too late Blind. Too late.

• Gotta love Blind Sniper.

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/99286/busty-adventures http://i.imgur.com/VNDUwdf.png Too late Blind. Too late.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited August 2015

Hmm fine, I would like a mark to look like HJ AI you know this cool glitchy way, the color can stay the same

To me it isn't good anymore, i've improve the mark so we can be proud to be part of that gorup.

• enter image description here

J-Master posted: »

• Isn't it obvious? Sasha would use them to whip up those eggs-cellent sandwiches for Rhys.

armis37 posted: »

Rhysha question for today: What part in Rhysha's relationship would eggs play?

• HJ ail ? What?

Hmm fine, I would like a mark to look like HJ AI you know this cool glitchy way, the color can stay the same

• I just found this thread, lmao. It's fucking awesome.

• Shieeet that would destory us all hahahaha nice find InGen

• Must have hurt a little.

J-Master posted: »

• You noticed that too, but they will be passive aggressive, if you call them out about it.
    I said it before Sasha gets in the way of their pairing.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.