Forum of Thrones: An Interactive Story

Comments

• edited August 2015

[Allow Samuel to enter the ship] He seems determined so it's best if we just let him past.

[Accompany the troops and fight alongside them] Hopefully he doesn't die.

Ellena Ellena gave Jarek a short nod. “You are right”, she answered. “I want to find out what the Burned Man knows about Terroma. I'm goi

• [Allow Samuel to enter the ship]

[Accompany the troops and fight alongside them]

Ellena Ellena gave Jarek a short nod. “You are right”, she answered. “I want to find out what the Burned Man knows about Terroma. I'm goi

• [Allow Samuel to enter the ship] Samuel doesn't look as he wants to start a fight, and he is seriously outnumbered. If anything happens, Samuel can be in trouble if he is not careful. Besides angering him at this subject can prove quite bad for everyone on the ship.

[Accompany the troops and fight alongside them] Lets do this

• Hazard20Hazard20 Banned
    edited August 2015

[Allow Samuel to enter the ship] He'll just force his way through if we dont.

[Don't accompany the troops and go home] Arthur doesn't seem like he wants to, other than impressing his father.

• [Allow Samuel to enter the ship] I'm pretty sure this is the option that doesn't lead to killing :D

Anyway, about the letter... Old Man, I can't remember who has talked/thought about Old Man earlier, but I remember it being mentioned, several times if I'm not wrong. And now that I think about it I'm pretty sure that in Raenna's part was one mentioning. But who is Old Man = Terroma looking for? They have to be someone who are not in Oldtown currently (or at least Burned Man doesn't know about it), but could have possibly been about a month ago. I guess it could be Clayton, Alysanne, Kersea and Raenna, or some of those at least. Maybe I should go check some earlier parts from Kersea and the one Raenna part we've had so far if there would be some hints :D

• [Allow Samuel to enter the ship], he'll give only trouble all along and straight ahead... [Accompany the troops and fight alongside them] as a great warrior will do, actually I'm not a warrior myself so I just assumed it may, at least he will earn his fathers respect, glad to see Arthur thread his troop as a father, but how many fathers that he actually has?

• Allow Samuel to enter the ship

If we don't I feel like someone's gonna die....

Accompany the troops and fight alongside them

• [Allow Samuel to enter the ship] Dont want Jarek to die.

[Don't accompany the troops and go home] Don't want Arthur getting himself killed, and plus it would be cool to see Arthur's sister.

[Don't accompany the troops and go home]

• [Allow Samuel to enter the ship] What's the worst that could happen? Might as well be peaceful and let the man get his ring, if he was planning bloodshed I think he would've brought some men with him.

[Accompany the troops and fight alongside them] The best way to learn is through experience.

I'm a little disappointed that Ellena told Jarek what was in the letter, it made our choice to make him leave pointless. I like Jarek he's cool.

• [Don't allow Samuel to enter the ship]

• edited August 2015

Alright, looking back to Raenna part the Old Man was mentioned more often in it than I remembered. It seems Raenna sees OM/Terroma as some sort of master/mentor to her (unlike Clayton), but she doesn't know that he is in Oldtown -> she most likely isn't currently working for him. However it seems like the last time Raenna was in Oldtown was years ago, before the "rise of Butterfly" (:P), so that would mean she most likely isn't who OM is after.

I didn't go through all Kersea parts, but if I had to guess I'd say she has no connection/doesn't know about the Old Man - and I think this because the part where she went through her backstory didn't hint at that. I'm however interested what exactly happened in that Blackwater mission that killed so many of their group and divided Raenna from them... Could be that something more of it was said in earlier parts, but I don't feel like going through everything now :D (Btw. As I went through those Kersea parts I noticed something else, as Wolfius leaves Clayton&co. he says that he is not alone and there is someone like him in the city... For some reason the first person who came to my mind was Philip :S)

One more thing that I could look ofc would be the Ellena parts from the first chapters where she speaks with Terroma... Perhaps I'll check those some other time. So, didn't really found much answers with my small research. As long as there is(/I find) evidence pointing to something else my headcanon will be that Terroma is looking for Clayton.

Wait a sec... I just remembered the fact that it was apparently Clayton who killed Ellena's father, right? Damn... I feel I should re-read the whole thing from the beginning :D

[Allow Samuel to enter the ship] I'm pretty sure this is the option that doesn't lead to killing Anyway, about the letter... Old Man, I

• wow didnt read it yet but it seems to be an interesting part o_o

• One thing I can tell you in the hopes of not spoiling anything is to check the last Kersea part, on page 53, the same where Wolfius leaves Clayton's group. There will be some answers to your theories soon. Wolfius' accomplice in Raylansfair will also be revealed in this chapter. I can however already reveal that Raenna is currently not working for the Old Man, as she has been on her own since the Blackwater incident (which will be explained in greater detail in her next part). And yes, it had been Clayton who killed Ellena's father. I had something planned for this storyline for a very, very long time and now the pieces finally start falling together :D

Alright, looking back to Raenna part the Old Man was mentioned more often in it than I remembered. It seems Raenna sees OM/Terroma as some s

• edited August 2015

I'm a little disappointed that Ellena told Jarek what was in the letter, it made our choice to make him leave pointless.

Hm, you are right here, sorry for that :( I haven't even realized it while writing, although she kept at least the details a secret to Jarek. But I agree, it kinda made the choice to send him away a little pointless.

AgentZ46 posted: »

[Allow Samuel to enter the ship] What's the worst that could happen? Might as well be peaceful and let the man get his ring, if he was plann

• Yeah, I see what you mean, don't know how I missed that last time :D Well, I didn't read sentence to sentence so ofc I skipped just over the important part :D

One thing I can tell you in the hopes of not spoiling anything is to check the last Kersea part, on page 53, the same where Wolfius leaves C

• edited August 2015

[Allow Samuel to enter the ship] I think there will be trouble no matter what we do^^

[Don't accompany the troops and go home]

• [Don't allow Samuel to enter to ship]

• (Accompany the troops and fight alongside them)

(allow Samuel to enter the ship)

• edited August 2015

The Voting is closed!

Ellena will allow Samuel to enter the ship

Arthur will fight alongside the troops

Well... at least one of these choices avoided a very bad outcome for one character. You can probably guess which choice I mean ;)

I have also noticed that I haven't yet commented on the latest poll AgentZ46 made, regarding the most intelligent character. Shame on me :( Anyway, I'm going to catch up on this now. Unsurprisingly, Maron Mullendore won in the poll with 50% of the votes. His strongest contender is the Burned Man with 22& of the votes, which is also not surprising and represents my own thoughts about this topic as well. When it comes to sheer intelligence, the Burned Man might be better than Mullendore. After all, he managed to build up a criminal organization powerful enough to majorly influence the city from nothing and he did all of it while being severely limited in the usage of his limbs. He has to be incredibly intelligent to pull such a thing off. However, his weakness is his chronic pain, forcing him to take analgesic drugs like the milk of the poppy. So, as long as the Burned Man is under the influence of these drugs, Mullendore is clearly the more intelligent out of the two. After all, he managed to trick simply everyone, including Archmaester Quent, the Burned Man and you into believing that he is nothing more than a dumb brute. It's this ability to hide his own intelligence that makes him so incredibly dangerous and gave him a well-deserved victory in the latest poll.

The next part will be a Raenna part and it should be out later today. In it, Raenna will encounter a face from her past, hopefully not only to her surprise.

And now, I got a shout-out for you. Tell me, do you like Superheroes? I know, I know, who doesn't? Some of you might know the tv-series 'Heroes'. If you don't know it, it's quite a good show about people with superhuman powers. And some of you might know that there has been a story set in the Heroes universe a while ago here in the forum. Now, @MasterStone, the author of this story, is writing a new story in the Heroes universe, a sequel/spin-off to his earlier story. Aside from the fact that his first story was very well-received and enjoyable for me, his new story definitely needs more readers, voters and especially characters. If you are interested in joining, follow this link

• Raenna! I'm excited now, all it took was one chapter for me to fall in love with her.

I may be interested in the Heroes fanfiction, it doesn't feature the main characters right? I haven't watched the show.

The Voting is closed! Ellena will allow Samuel to enter the ship Arthur will fight alongside the troops Well... at least one of the

• I'm afraid the new Heroes fanfiction has ties to the main characters from the show. The first story had no real link to the TV series, but this one features a few of the main characters. Since it has just started, I'm not sure how important they will be and if previous knowledge is required, although the focus will likely be on the user-submitted characters. The Prologue is already out and had two characters from the show appearing in it.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Raenna! I'm excited now, all it took was one chapter for me to fall in love with her. I may be interested in the Heroes fanfiction, it doesn't feature the main characters right? I haven't watched the show.

• I feel like I don't know enough to understand the story so I think I'll just skip it.

I'm afraid the new Heroes fanfiction has ties to the main characters from the show. The first story had no real link to the TV series, but t

• edited August 2015

Raenna

“Gods, please, I don't want to die...”, the man pleaded, desperate tears flowing down his face. Blood was flowing out of his destroyed knee and his trousers were stained with a different kind of liquid already, much to Raenna's disgust. Mercy... mercy wasn't a bad thing in situations where she could afford it. Sadly, this wasn't such a situation. This man was dangerous, even with a destroyed knee. She knew people like him. He would pursue his revenge. He would search the city for the silver-haired woman who killed his friends and crippled him. This wasn't vengeance. The short moment of anger she had felt as the men had insulted her, it was gone now. Raenna was as calm as she had been trained to be and she did what was necessary.

“Close your eyes”, she ordered and the man shook his head. “No, no! Please, no, n...!”, he exclaimed, with the last word being cut off by Raenna's dagger. The blade moved downwards, into his chest and penetrating his heart. His eyes widened as he made his last breath. It was a quick death, a painless death. Raenna knew at least one person who would have preferred to make him suffer. “You can open your eyes again”, she said softly.

Shivering, perhaps out of fear, the innkeeper opened his eyes, his skin as pale as snow as he looked around the inn. “You... you killed them. And this man... he begged for mercy”, he stuttered. Raenna gave him a nod. “I did”, she answered and pressed her lips together. “I don't feel sorry for them. They provoked the fight”

The innkeeper let out a sigh. “The Seven know these men deserved their fate. I know exactly what they would have been capable of if you wouldn't have defended yourself. This wasn't the first time they tried something like this, although it was the first time I saw them failing”, he answered and his eyes moved down towards the newly dead man.

His face darkened as he gulped and looked at the dagger in Raenna's hand. “This was quite a show you made. Where have you learned to fight like this?”, he asked. Raenna looked down onto the dagger. It wasn't hers, at least not really. It was the reason she was still alive. At Blackwater, a man had tried to strangle her to death until Kersea had thrown one of her daggers into his neck. So far, Raenna had no chance to give it back to her...

“A good friend taught me”, Raenna answered and had to think about the old man. The innkeeper gave her a nod and she finally noticed that he wasn't scared of her, but still anxious and nervous about something else. “What is the matter, good man?”, she asked, narrowing her eyes. The innkeeper let out a sigh. “As much as these men deserved their fate, as much as you just defended yourself...”, he said and she finally noticed that the look in his eyes was helplessly desperate. “By killing these men, you killed me as well”

Raenna gave him a surprised look and opened her mouth slightly. “What... I don't understand...”, she stuttered, even though she already had an idea what he meant. A wave of heartfelt sympathy flashed through her as she realized what she had done to this man.

“These were Butterfly's men and you killed them in my tavern. Regardless of wether or not Karl will go back to him, he will hear about what happened here”, the innkeeper said and a sad, completely joyless smirk appeared on his face. “I'm not blaming you!”, he was quick to add as he noticed the shocked look on Raenna's face.

Raenna put her hands down on the counter, leaning against it. It wasn't the first time something like this happened. Actually, it always came to this in the past. The downsides of being a highly trained tool, able to kill people in seconds. Wherever she went, she left ruins behind and every time she used her skills, even if it was for something good, innocent people ended up paying the price for it.

“So he... he would kill you for something I did?”, Raenna asked. The innkeeper gave her a sad nod. “He kills for much less”, he answered and Raenna looked down. A small pool of blood was seen at the spot where she had nailed Karl's hand to the counter. “Would it be different if I would have spared this asshole?”, she asked. The innkeeper closed his eyes. “I don't know. Probably not. Butterfly only needs an excuse to kill someone”, he answered and slammed his hands down onto the counter in visibly restraint anger. “Damn it...”

“Can you... can you leave the city?”, Raenna asked and the innkeeper shook his head. “I have put all of my money into this tavern”, he answered. “I have nothing left to leave this city, I can't even rent a horse” Raenna felt stinging guilt inside of her at the misery she had forced upon this man. Of course, she barely knew him. Clayton would ignore him, Alysanne would laugh about his problems. And exactly that was the difference between them. She removed the small purse from her belt, putting it onto the counter. “It's not much”, she said. “But perhaps it will bring you to Highgarden or...”

The innkeeper looked at the purse, before shaking his head. “Highgarden won't be enough”, he said with sadness. “If Butterfly really wants to get me, I would have to leave the kingdom to be save of him” Before Raenna could answer, the man narrowed his eyes, looking past her as soft footsteps notified her of a new guest in the tavern.

“Perhaps I could help”, a familiar voice sounded and Raenna nearly jumped around in surprise. Seven have mercy, how was this possible? He was in Braavos, he had been in Braavos for the past five years! It was impossible, but still, there he stood. He was a bit older than she remembered him, his hair completely grey now, his hairline starting to recede. He had grown his remaining hair a bit longer, tying it into a short ponytail. Clad in elegant green clothes, she could mistake him for a Braavosi merchant. Fine wrinkles were visible on his kind face and the smile he flashed at her gave her a good glance of his rotten, brown teeth. “Hello, little Raenna”, the Old Man greeted her.

He moved towards the innkeeper putting his purse onto the counter. It was considerably heavier than Raenna's and the innkeeper's eyes widened. “I... who... who are you?”, he stuttered. The Old Man slightly smirked at him and gave Raenna a friendly wink. “I'd prefer not to answer such a question”, he said. “This should be enough to get you out of the kingdom, perhaps even across the Narrow Sea. In turn I want you to forget that you've seen me here”

The innkeeper slowly closed his mouth, looking at the full purse. Raenna saw a golden shimmer inside of it and gave the Old Man a surprised look. “I... this... by the gods this will be almost enough to start a new life”, the innkeeper said and the Old Man gave him a nod. “Far away from Butterfly”, he said and looked at Raenna. “We have to talk, Raenna. Alone”

For a moment, Raenna expected that he would take her hand, just as he did in her childhood, but instead he simply bowed in front of the innkeeper respectfully. “I'd advice you to leave the city soon. Butterfly will hear about this and he will try to find those responsible”, he said sternly, turned around and slowly started to walk out of the inn. The innkeeper looked from him to Raenna, who gave him an apologetic look. “I am sorry for what happened here”, she said. “Will you be alright?”

“I don't know”, the innkeeper answered and lifted the purse. “With this, I have a chance” A sad smile appeared on his face. “I'll leave the city soon. I just... I need a moment” Raenna lowered her head in understanding and turned around without another word, stepping above the corpse of one of her slain foes as she walked after the Old Man. She did not regret that she defended herself, but still she felt pity for this innocent man who got caught in the crossfire.

The Old Man waited for her in the doorway and she stopped in front of him, waiting for him to pass through it or to make room for her. He gave her a short, stern look and her hand moved towards her head. “Of course...”, she mumbled, pulling her hood upwards so that it covered her hair. A smile appeared in the Old Man's face as he finally walked outside, with Raenna following him closely.

“So...”, Raenna said as they stood on the street, not knowing what to say. “You... you certainly look old” The Old Man chuckled at this remark and gave her a nod. “And I'm finally feeling old too. You on the other hand have grown into a beautiful woman, sweet Raenna”, he answered. Before he could continue, Raenna gave him a sudden hug, a joyful smile on her face. “I have missed you, Old Man”, she whispered.

The Old Man put his hands onto her shoulder, gently putting some distance between them before looking her in the eyes. “Terroma”, he said and she raised an eyebrow. “My birthname. I have started to use it again ever since I left our group”

“Terroma”, Raenna said slowly. It sounded unfamiliar, even strange, to call him like that. He had been the Old Man to her ever since he found her, after she ran away from the brothel she spent her early childhood in. In all these years, the though of calling him by a different name never occured to her. “I have missed you... Terroma”, she said again and this time a smile appeared on his face, clearly showing his brown teeth. “I have missed you too, Raenna”, he said.

This time, she narrowed her eyes. “This is not a coincidence, right?”, she asked. “Our meeting here, I mean” Terroma shook his head. “Not a complete coincidence, although I can't say I have planned to meet you here. You attracted my attention a few hours ago, when I spotted you walking through the streets of Oldtown, aimlessly and looking lost. I followed you in silence, up to this tavern”, he explained. “And I have heard the commotion your arrival here caused. Tell me, why have you spared the man with the wounded hand?”

Raenna slightly shrugged as she was trying to find the right words to express her thoughts. “This man... I saw something inside of him that could get better. Perhaps I just saw what I wanted to see. He had a newborn daughter”, she explained and Terroma gave her a nod. “I understand”, he answered. “I hope your mercy won't backfire”

“I hope so too...”, Raenna mumbled, before narrowing her eyes again. “Why are you here, in Oldtown?” Terroma looked at her, the kind, innocent look she had missed so much, before answering. “I could ask you the same thing, little Raenna”, he answered. Raenna frowned at these words, slightly shaking her head. “That was not an answer”, she stated and Terroma gave her a nod. “No, it wasn't”, he agreed, before slightly sighing. “But I suppose I shouldn't keep secrets from you. I am here for Kersea's sake”

“Kersea!”, Raenna exclaimed, stopping in her tracks. Terroma looked at her and let out a sigh. “Your reaction tells me everything I need to know. I had hopes she would be with you”, he mumbled. “But she is not my only goal” The kind smile vanished from his face and Raenna had to gulp. There he was. The most dangerous man she ever met. “I am here to help Kersea, but I am mainly here to stop Clayton”

“Do you want to kill him?”, Raenna asked, trying to sound indifferent. In truth, she could feel her heart beating in her chest and barely managed to contain her nervousness. And Terroma gave her a short nod. “I should have done it years ago”, he said and a sadness she had never seen with him appeared on his face. “But he deceived me. Made me believe that it had been a good decision to give him the leadership over our group”

“What changed your mind?”, Ranne asked curiously. Terroma looked at her and sighed. “Ellyrio Terys”, he answered and Raenna closed her eyes. She remembered that name. Well, Kersea remembered it better, she had muttered it every night in her sleep, lying close to Raenna. A braavosi merchant Clayton killed shortly before they left for Westeros again, a man he killed for no real reason.

“How have you learned about him?”, Raenna asked. “By accident. He was a merchant and I am a merchant too now, trading with selfmade metalware. A mutual acquaintance told me about his death and I decided to investigate. Clayton killed him to gain a new cover identity, right?”, Terroma answered and Raenna gave him a nod. “Before you complain, I was against it”, she stated. “He and Alysanne went through with it on their own and they forced Kersea to help them. In that moment, I decided to leave them”, she explained.

“And Clayton just let you go?”, Terroma asked, leading her through a small alleyway as they spoke. Raenna shook her head. “He would have killed me the moment I tried to leave him. Luckily, I managed to fake my death”, she said. Terroma gave her a curious look and she started to explain. “After Ellyrio Terys, Clayton decided to move back to Westeros, to the Reach and Oldtown. He wanted to continue to work for the man who recruited Kersea for our group”

She noticed a frown appearing on Terroma's face and put a hand on the man's shoulder. “Kersea was alive the last time I saw her, unwounded. Which did not apply to most of the rest”, she tried to comfort him. “We took one last job before we were supposed to return to Oldtown. A notorious pirate captain was currently residing on a small island in Blackwater Bay and we were supposed to kill him. We infiltrated his camp, only to find out that we have been betrayed. One of our informers had sold us out to the pirate”

“And so you retreated?”, Terroma asked and a shocked expression appeared on his face as Raenna shook her head. “Clayton refused to retreat. He pushed forwards, deeper into the camp. Nearly killed all of us. Alysanne killed the pirate captain, but I think she got wounded during this. Clayton pulled her out of the camp. Kersea fought at my side, but we were separated. A man attacked me, forcing me towards the edge of a small rock, disarming me, putting his hands around my throat, until Kersea threw a dagger into his neck. The dying man fell down the rock, pulling me with him”

Terroma raised both eyebrows in surprise as he looked at her. “You fell down a rock? How have you managed to survive?”, he asked. A slight smirk appeared on Raenna's face. “It was a high fall, but I landed on top of the man. A few bruises and my ankle hurt for weeks, but luckily, I had a good teacher when it comes to land safely”

The old man chuckled as he heard this, although his chuckle stopped immediately. “And Kersea is alive for sure?”, he asked. Raenna gave him a nod. “I went back to the camp. Killed the pirates who remained there. Counted the bodies of our men. Half a dozen dead, with the only ones I haven't found being Clayton, Kersea and Alysanne”

“And so you decided to leave them?”, Terroma asked and she gave him a nod. “Of course, I could have gone after them. Killing Clayton and Alysanne on my own, freeing Kersea, riding into the sunset with her”, Raenna answered and bit her lower lip. “But I haven't. Call me selfish, Old Man, but I never wanted to see Clayton or Alysanne again. Back in your days, we had honour. We killed the scum that no one else dared to kill. Slavers, serial killers, rapists... Clayton never cared to kill these men, instead he started to work for them, for the money. I just wanted to live for once”

Terroma put his hands onto her shoulders, gently kneading them. “I don't blame you, sweet Raenna”, he said. “But why have you decided to come to Oldtown, out of all the cities you could live in?” Raenna slightly shrugged as she was searching for an answer. Oldtown... Oldtown was just... “It's the largest city in Westeros. I thought I could find something good in here”, she answered.

“And instead you found only cruelty and lies”, Terroma answered softly. Raenna shook her head. “I found you”, she said with a smile, noticing the frown on Terroma's face. “You did”, he answered and continued to walk in silence.

“So, why exactly are you in Oldtown?”, Raenna asked and Terroma looked up. He let out a sigh and Raenna noticed just how old he actually was. “After I found out that Ellyrio Terys has been killed by Clayton, I did some research about the man. It turned out that he had a daughter, a young girl who miraculously survived Clayton's attack”, he answered

Raenna shook her head. “Not miraculously. Clayton spared her”, she explained. “I know”, Terroma quickly answered. “I just didn't knew it back then. Her mother had been dead for years, so greedy, distant relatives took Terys' mansion and sent the girl to live in an orphanage. I visited her there once. I did not talk to her, but I could clearly see how unhappy she was. So I arranged for her to escape. I paid the staff to stage her flight, gently guiding her through the streets of Braavos, towards a certain ship and a certain cabin, where I have already been waiting for her. I have hoped that her presence would lure Clayton out of hiding”

“So, you manipulated her, used her as a bait”, Raenna stated tonelessly and noticed the hurt expression on Terroma's face. “It's not like this...”, he answered and his hands moved down to Raenna's clenched fists. “Raenna, I did this for her sake as well. To find her father's killer. And what was planned as a trick ended up to be genuine. I care for this girl, Raenna, I care for her like a father”

“Old Man, sometimes I don't know if I should hug you for being so sweet, or punch you in the face for being a manipulative asshole”, Raenna hissed, but she relaxed again. “You haven't answered my question though. Why Oldtown? I know you have a plan and Oldtown is a part of it”

Terroma looked mildly impressed by her persistence as he continued to speak. “I know, the man who holds Kersea's sister hostage lives here”, he answered and Raenna realized what he was talking about. “You want to free her!”, she exclaimed. “You want to free Briar Catelins”

Teromma gave her a short nod. “Little Briar does not deserve to be held hostage by such a man. And Kersea deserves her peace. The man who holds her hostage is the man they call 'Butterfly'”, he explained. Raenna's eyes widened as she remembered whom the men from the inn have worked for. “Butterfly...”, she mumbled. “Are you going to kill him?”

“Only if he is stupid enough to get in my way”, Terroma answered and something about him changed. It was a subtle change. The way he stood, the way he walked, the way he pronounced certain words and especially the look in his eyes, all of this told Raenna without a doubt that the man in front of her was dangerous, perhaps more dangerous than the rest of this city combined.

Terroma stopped, pointing at a small alleyway. “Here is my hideout. I have friends here in Oldtown, friends who will help me with my plan”, he explained. “I have been idle for far too long, while Clayton destroys everything I fought for. Now I am back and I can't tell you how angry I am at what he did" Raenna noticed how she barely dared to breathe in the presence of his anger. “What are you going to do?”, she asked tonelessly.

Terroma's gaze hardened even more. “With the help of my friends, I will find out where Butterfly's hideout is located. I will storm it, I will free Briar and on my way I will kill any man who dares to stand against me”, he growled. “Then, I will chase after Clayton and I will end this. I will show him why I am still his master”

His face softened considerably as he looked back at Raenna and she recognized his kind smile. “And for this, I could need your help, dear Raenna. I know you want to leave this chapter of your life behind, but you have always been my best student. And you are the best friend Kersea has in this world. Perhaps your presence and her sister will convince her to abandon Clayton”, he explained and extended his hand towards her. “What do you say? Will you help me, one last time?”

[Help him] [Stay out of it]

• [Help him]

Damn it, I hope it's worth it.

Great part!

Raenna “Gods, please, I don't want to die...”, the man pleaded, desperate tears flowing down his face. Blood was flowing out of his destr

• [Help him]

Ah, this was very good written part, enjoyed reading it a lot, especially that Terroma appeard. Curious, what Ellana will think when she will find out, that she was more or less a bait..

Raenna “Gods, please, I don't want to die...”, the man pleaded, desperate tears flowing down his face. Blood was flowing out of his destr

• [Stay out of it]

Nah, I think we're good. Cool twist with Terroma though.

• [Help him]

• [Help him] Great part! Also, this answered to many questions :D

• [Help him]

• [Stay out of it]

• [Stay out of it]

• [Stay out of it]

• [Stay out of it]

• [Help him]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.