Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• At least we got S2 of TWD. I'm not sure if we'll ever get TftB S2.

cries

MrNoodles posted: »

I hate TTG for doing this to me. It's been done with S1 of TWD, TWAU, and I can tell it will be done with TFTBL and GoT.

• This scene of The 100 made me remember the Rhysha romance scene in E3
    enter image description here

• Sadly, I've yet to play that. :'(

Pipas posted: »

At least we got S2 of TWD. I'm not sure if we'll ever get TftB S2. cries

• If you really drew that, you have lots of talent. damn that's good.

Mcboats posted: »

Just finished this drawing last night, I was going for that sketchy episode-recap style, hope you all like it

• I swear on all that is holy that I drew it :D Thank you so much!

If you really drew that, you have lots of talent. damn that's good.

• I'm sorry. :/

kaza125 posted: »

In terms of spoilers, yes.

• Lol no it's not weird I've done the same thing it's just to damn good

Ok, would it be weird if I told you that I've played episode 1-3 of TFTBL literally like 15+ times... and episode 4 3 times lol

• Hello Rhyshas,

It's @stevean2's birthday tomorrow/today (depends on your time zone) and we at Rhysha decided to play some Team Fortress 2 in his honor. Okay, that sounded weird, but you get the message.

So yeah! Super short notice! Team Fortress 2 event! Tomorrow! At our usual time 9 PM CEST/8 PM BST/3 PM EST/11 AM PST! Get ready! Get hyped! Countdown is here!

PS: This message's rushed feeling was caused by the members inability to read Steam group messages in time and by a shitty Steam customer service.

PPS: I might join in too, we'll see.

PPPS: Since this event is super rushed, the time can still change. Stay tuned.

• Oh, hell yes it is.

Enigma12 posted: »

Lol no it's not weird I've done the same thing it's just to damn good

• Daamn, you're onto something here!

jamex1223 posted: »

is it coincidence that you dreamt a episode 6, and that clock is at 6, or is that completely ramdon??....

• Weird request, but do you think we could maybe play later in the day instead of the usual time? It would help me and my college schedule more.

Hello Rhyshas, It's @stevean2's birthday tomorrow/today (depends on your time zone) and we at Rhysha decided to play some Team Fortress 2

• do you mean our first reaction to the episode when we still hadn't played it and we were totally wrong and mistaken? x)

-Jones- posted: »

Did anyone else make the mistake of checking the Rhyona thread to see their reaction to episode 4? Some of them are taking this way too seri

• oh, i love the 100! the scene in the game is a lot prettier though <3

Eryka posted: »

This scene of The 100 made me remember the Rhysha romance scene in E3

• Damn. It seems like every single event is conflicting with my schedule as of rhys-entley. That being said, happy early birthday @stevean2, since I probably won't be on for much of tomorrow. :)

Hello Rhyshas, It's @stevean2's birthday tomorrow/today (depends on your time zone) and we at Rhysha decided to play some Team Fortress 2

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited August 2015

Rhysha Question of the Day

Would the couuple be galaxy travelers or stay put in one place?

• 10/10

GrumpyDof posted: »

@DictatorAsylum:

• I'm thinking definitely galaxy travelers, until maybe they decide to settle down after a bunch of adventures.

Rhysha Question of the Day Would the couuple be galaxy travelers or stay put in one place?

• enter image description here
    Gets me every damn time <3

• I saw the center of Rhys' hand and was like wtf.

• Alright I just bought TWD S1 again since I haven't played it in a billion years and I had it on xbox. Once I finish that I'll move on to S2.

At least we got S2 of TWD. I'm not sure if we'll ever get TftB S2. cries

• My other favorite moment is in episode 4 when they were at the quick change machine and she asks you how does she look and you just stay silent lol. Rhys is so damn smooth.

• What happens?

Enigma12 posted: »

My other favorite moment is in episode 4 when they were at the quick change machine and she asks you how does she look and you just stay silent lol. Rhys is so damn smooth.

• I can't seem to directly copy gifs from the forums on my iPad, but click this link and go about 2/3 the way down.

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/94205/official-rhysha-thread-episode-4-spoilers/p167

It's glorious.

KLVGAMING posted: »

What happens?

• Here's a gif of it. @Riverhosting posted it earlier.

KLVGAMING posted: »

What happens?

• Sure buddy. I'm sure we can do it a few hours later. aslong as we dont end up playing like;.. Midnight my time. haha.

Weird request, but do you think we could maybe play later in the day instead of the usual time? It would help me and my college schedule more.

• Thank you insane Cake ! :D

CraazyCake posted: »

Damn. It seems like every single event is conflicting with my schedule as of rhys-entley. That being said, happy early birthday @stevean2, since I probably won't be on for much of tomorrow.

• I came like 2 times per panel.

It's perfect.

Made by chameshida

• Can you send me a link to it or message what it says to me? I personally don't care about spoilers.

kaza125 posted: »

Omg, have you guys listened to the cut audio for episode 5? You guys might like it

• Well, that's up to steven. But dunno how much later we could do that, since this'll be 8 PM stevean's time (I think). When are you free that day?

Weird request, but do you think we could maybe play later in the day instead of the usual time? It would help me and my college schedule more.

• And I love Sasha's face here.

I melt whenever I see that.

rgrrhwfsygwaerz so cute <3

• omg Sasha can get stabbed??

• Yes :( She did in my playthrough and I felt SOOOOO bad about it...

omg Sasha can get stabbed??

• Yes. She got stabbed in my playthrough. Welp.

omg Sasha can get stabbed??

• Btw Noodles, would you like a Rhysha mark and/or to get added in the Rhysha map? :P

• pipas how could you

Yes. She got stabbed in my playthrough. Welp.

• edited August 2015

Let us all take a moment for Butt Stallion.

When Fiona found out that Rhys had the hots for Sasha instead of her, she shot that majestic creature in a mindless bloodrage. Some say she let out her anger on a painting instead, but paintings don't bleed. Therefore this is much more true.

When Handsome Jack's AI ghost thingie found out about this, he commissioned Danny Sexbang of Ninja Sex Party to write and sing a song as a tribute. (He also took over Helios and doomed us all but that's beside the point.) He did a great job, but sadly mispronounced "Butt Stallion" for "Unicorn".

Bottom line: Listen to this, think of Butt Stallion and don't judge me.

enter link description here

PS: Okay time codes don't work with this, just skip to 1:23 for the song.

• edited August 2015

I didn't know. :((

But you know how the injuries in Telltale games are, she's fine a minute after that.

pipas how could you

Sign in to comment in this discussion.