Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• <3

Pipas posted: »

Yeah, Fiona's face in Ep 2 key art just needed a quote, so I made this. Good times.

• Wtf Zer0, I thought we were friends. ;_;

stevean2 posted: »

The first of many.. I'm sure: enter link description here Vaughust confirmed! :ooo Well thats one way to say "I

• Well... he was trying to hit Rhys D: and you was like.. in the way when he "missed"

Wtf Zer0, I thought we were friends. ;_;

• 3 things

1. could I get the password for chatzy?
    2. could I also get Rhysa in my profile pic?
    3. (I share the opinion of handsome jack in terms of Rhys romancing Fiona)
      thanks so much
  • it sure was :)

Today has just been fuckin awesome xD

• That begs the question why was he trying to hit Rhys in the first place. :/

Also

enter image description here

That's so Rhys.

Well... he was trying to hit Rhys and you was like.. in the way when he "missed"

• edited August 2015

Updated! :D

That begs the question why was he trying to hit Rhys in the first place. Also That's so Rhys.

• I would also like to get the password for the Rhysha chat, please.

• edited August 2015

I just attempted to play TWD S1 for the first time in a long time, and I've come to the conclusion that I just can't do it. I am just so excited/anxious/sad about episode 5 of TFTBL. I guess I'll have to wait until I finish Tales to play it again.

• Oh my god, please more xD

Updated!

• I just attempted to play TWD S1 for the first time in a long time, and I've come to the conclusion that I just can't do it. I am just so excited/anxious/sad about episode 5 of TFTBL. I guess I'll have to wait until I finish Tales to play it again.

• Sorry for the double post, lol. I have no clue how that happened.

MrNoodles posted: »

I just attempted to play TWD S1 for the first time in a long time, and I've come to the conclusion that I just can't do it. I am just so excited/anxious/sad about episode 5 of TFTBL. I guess I'll have to wait until I finish Tales to play it again.

• Fully updated <3

Oh my god, please more xD

• Yusss :D

Fully updated

• enter image description here

Sorry for the double post, lol. I have no clue how that happened.

• Would you guys like me to do a complete "Rhysha" Hunger games thing, with just us users and see who comes out on top? ;)

• Noodles bro I have the same problem haha I just watch some tftb playthroughs on youtube to satisfy me till episode 5.

• Lol that would be sick

Would you guys like me to do a complete "Rhysha" Hunger games thing, with just us users and see who comes out on top?

• Now that you mention it... I think that is what happened. Weird.

• Ok I thought I was the only one. Only thing is, I just play ep 1-4 over and over and over and over.

Enigma12 posted: »

Noodles bro I have the same problem haha I just watch some tftb playthroughs on youtube to satisfy me till episode 5.

• Yes. Yes please.

Would you guys like me to do a complete "Rhysha" Hunger games thing, with just us users and see who comes out on top?

• Do it :D

• YOU MUST FIND THE POWER WITHIN enter link description here

• YOU MUST FIND IT

YOU MUST FIND THE POWER WITHIN enter link description here

• So when do you guys think episode 5 will be released?

YOU MUST FIND IT

• The waits between episodes have been progressively getting shorter. It took 3 months for episode 3 and 2 months for 2. Probably just a coincidence, but who knows.

So when do you guys think episode 5 will be released?

• edited August 2015

However long it takes to answer all questions and for it to come to a satisfying resolution. I don't want it to feel rushed (not saying any of the other episodes felt that way).

• That flower scene so adorable, rhys has all the moves

• something that kills me is how Rhys places the flower in her ear so damn slowly and caring and Sasha smiles and i just-

By erase--myself Also by erase--myself

• Dorky, awkward and adorable moves <3

That flower scene so adorable, rhys has all the moves

• So awesome!
    Looking at these badasses brings in to my the song "Been to hell" by Hollywood Undead.
    "Now you're in the world of the wolves and we welcome all you sheep!" indeed.

• OMG So cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

By erase--myself Also by erase--myself

• Oh my.

This is hilarious. :D

And ofc Zer0 won, pls.

Fully updated

• Check your PMs. :P

No_username posted: »

I would also like to get the password for the Rhysha chat, please.

• Hello, welcome to the Rhysha thread!

I've just sent you the password, so check your PM.

Also @GrumpyDof should be able to help you with the Rhysha mark, you just need to wait till he comes online. ;)

Rama959 posted: »

3 things * could I get the password for chatzy? * could I also get Rhysa in my profile pic? * (I share the opinion of handsome jack in terms of Rhys romancing Fiona) thanks so much

• Yes. :D

• I think mid to end of October.

• Just a few pics I found on Tumblr.

First 2 appreciating Fina's and Sasha's new clothes.

Source

Source

Sasha sketch

Source

And Sasha WIP. Cant wait to see the whole picture. ;)

Source

• Love those manly forearms on the first pic xD

Just a few pics I found on Tumblr. First 2 appreciating Fina's and Sasha's new clothes. Source Source Sasha sketch Source And Sasha WIP. Cant wait to see the whole picture. Source

Sign in to comment in this discussion.