Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• enter image description here

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I remember before episode 3, how mature we acted because we thought Rhyiona was going to become canon. There was a lot of proof, and the epi

• No there was no proof but you lost your shit anyway.

Green613 posted: »

There was a lot of proof, and the episode 2 ending that the fuk u talkin bout fam we had shit for proof LMAO

• I'm in! :D that's 8PM my time, right?

Pipas posted: »

Tis a Monday, you know what that means. Another poll! So, what do you want to play on Saturday? Also, since the last time we played To

• Anyone here have BL1/BL2/BL:TPS on steam and want to play?

• Totally

GrumpyDof posted: »

@Rama959 : I took the liberty to choose an other picture. Is that okay?

• D: .... no comment

Nope! And I certainly didn't try to have sex with them either!

• You're so fucking lucky. GODAMMIT. YOUR DOWNFALL WILL COME ONE DAY YOU SLIPPERY BASTARD

3rd place is till good, rit? Atleast I'm alive

Dracu98 posted: »

why thank you, kind sir it's discord, master of chaos, god-like creature whose magic is more powerful than those of princess celestia and princess luna. and those two raise the sun and moon every single day/night

• I do, I have all three games on Steam. However, I'm leaving for college Thursday, have Orientation for the rest of the week, and start classes on Monday, so I'm not really going to be available from Thursday to Sunday, but I will be open to playing.

MrNoodles posted: »

Anyone here have BL1/BL2/BL:TPS on steam and want to play?

• you think something I create is quality?

enter image description here

I remember before episode 3, how mature we acted because we thought Rhyiona was going to become canon. There was a lot of proof, and the epi

• My eyebrows are wiggling with anticipation for the final episode.

• "When your friend goes to play Episode 4 after you just got done playing it"

P.S this Gif cracks me up everytime I see it xD

• GAAAAAAAAASP

I do, I have all three games on Steam. However, I'm leaving for college Thursday, have Orientation for the rest of the week, and start classes on Monday, so I'm not really going to be available from Thursday to Sunday, but I will be open to playing.

• I can play with both of you guys, it's no problem.

stevean2 posted: »

GAAAAAAAAASP

• Ok, I'm playing now if you want to play. Do you have any of the DLCs?

I do, I have all three games on Steam. However, I'm leaving for college Thursday, have Orientation for the rest of the week, and start classes on Monday, so I'm not really going to be available from Thursday to Sunday, but I will be open to playing.

• trying to hold back tears of betrayal BRO BRO

I can play with both of you guys, it's no problem.

• http://hyperiontrashcan.tumblr.com/post/122679089668/tales-from-the-borderlands-sasha-fiona-vaughn

Ow. I didnt order a large order of feels with a side order of pain today.

• edited August 2015

Man, going off of bigdogg's comment, it takes me back to the time that I originally shipped Rhyiona.

To think, if I hadn't have replayed through Ep1 and found out about the pinky promise, things might have been a lot different.

I'm proud to be such a huge part of this community, and I've loved every second of it. Being one of the original 8 is an absolute privilege.

To think that this wasn't even 5 months ago is scary. It feels like I've been here for years.

Source: IzzleRizzle

• I used to ship Rhyona too, lol. Then episode 3 happened.

Man, going off of bigdogg's comment, it takes me back to the time that I originally shipped Rhyiona. To think, if I hadn't have replayed

• What is that? Unused audio from previous episodes?

http://hyperiontrashcan.tumblr.com/post/122679089668/tales-from-the-borderlands-sasha-fiona-vaughn Ow. I didnt order a large order of feels with a side order of pain today.

• ;~; Cut Dialouge. Yes. Episode 3. ECH

What is that? Unused audio from previous episodes?

• edited August 2015

Sorry, I'm just skeptical with all that episode 5 dialogue floating around.

;~; Cut Dialouge. Yes. Episode 3. ECH

• Sorry for what? you didn't know.

Yeah. If it was at all anything releated to episode 5, I'd let you guys know. I'm not a spoiling dirtbag :D

Sorry, I'm just skeptical with all that episode 5 dialogue floating around.

• Good to know. I'd do the same, but I'm not going to listen to that audio. But I heard someone got banned a little bit ago for posting ep. 5 audio without a spoiler tag :3

Sorry for what? you didn't know. Yeah. If it was at all anything releated to episode 5, I'd let you guys know. I'm not a spoiling dirtbag

• What audio? the one I posted? It's not spoilery at all. All it is ... is Vaughn being overly worried like a cute nerd about Rhys when he's unconcious if you picked hte trust fiona option in episode 2 and Rhys shows up unconcious with Sasha

Good to know. I'd do the same, but I'm not going to listen to that audio. But I heard someone got banned a little bit ago for posting ep. 5 audio without a spoiler tag

• No, they posted episode 5 audio that spoiled something. I don't know what it was, because I didn't listen to it. All I know is that it was audio that's going to be used in epiode 5.

What audio? the one I posted? It's not spoilery at all. All it is ... is Vaughn being overly worried like a cute nerd about Rhys when he's unconcious if you picked hte trust fiona option in episode 2 and Rhys shows up unconcious with Sasha

• edited August 2015

Inspired by Quentin Tarantino's upcoming masterpiece; The H8ful Eight, I give to you the Rhysha originals.

Never forget.

• Great work, can't wait to see the movie!

Inspired by Quentin Tarantino's upcoming masterpiece; The H8ful Eight, I give to you the Rhysha originals. Never forget.

My eyebrows are wiggling with anticipation for the final episode.

• omg more rhyshas with borderlands on steammmm

Im Miss_Null if you want to play some BL

Anyone here have BL1/BL2/BL:TPS on steam and want to play?

• Oh YES my two ships <3

• I sent you a friend request. :P

omg more rhyshas with borderlands on steammmm Im Miss_Null if you want to play some BL

• Go Team Rhysha!

• Hey guys just passed the fourth episode and have questions. Why is the fourth episode and we have not kissed Sasha? Now, becoming the head of Hyperion she would say that he would not even talk to us (welcome to the friend zone) ... And even if I tell them that in mind Jack nothing changes :(

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited August 2015

Yeah makes me feel old....I kind of miss that picture, it was the most awesome one we had.

also it was Fate Carely, it was fate.

Man, going off of bigdogg's comment, it takes me back to the time that I originally shipped Rhyiona. To think, if I hadn't have replayed

Inspired by Quentin Tarantino's upcoming masterpiece; The H8ful Eight, I give to you the Rhysha originals. Never forget.

• oh. that. yeah, I couldn't find a better picture

GrumpyDof posted: »

No, your avatar isn't cut well enough.

• vaughn ;_; please be okay, buddy

• You can listen to it, hyperiontrashcan doesn't post any spoiler audios. It's usually dialogue that was cut from the game.

No, they posted episode 5 audio that spoiled something. I don't know what it was, because I didn't listen to it. All I know is that it was audio that's going to be used in epiode 5.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.