How did rodrick get a scarred face?

edited August 2015 in Game Of Thrones

in episode 1 when rodrick was fighting whitehill soldiers his face was fine then a horse falls on top of him and then all of a sudden his face is burnt. can someone explain this? how does a horse getting falled on your torso make your face burnt??

EDIT: Okay scarred whatever how did it get scarred cause the horse just landed on his torso not his face and it still dosent make sense

Comments

• It's not burnt.

• His face is scarred not burnt

• It didn't.

• Clear difference

Scarred Face

enter image description here

Burned Face

• It's a dried up tomato paste.

• He probably got dragged through a lot of dirt, got hit by bricks and rock during the Red Wedding when he was unconscious and the wounds remain untreated for days. That's how he got his scars I think.

• edited August 2015

Plot.

The strong, war-torn, good guys always have "nice"(?) disfigurements like cool scars whereas the bad guys always have bad ones like warts, permanent smirks, ugly scars or evil goatees.

• Because fuck plot thats why.

• I think it might have been the metal frame of his shield that dragged across his face when the horse fell on him.

• The horse farted on his face!

• Ewww xD

The horse farted on his face!

• Some random Frey soldier teabagged his face. (Duke Nukem ref.)

The horse farted on his face!

• Probably got burned by something while trapped underneath a horse. His eye socket looks fucked up too, so maybe someone tried to bash him in the face to finish him off.

• He has the scar the second he falls, though.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Probably got burned by something while trapped underneath a horse. His eye socket looks fucked up too, so maybe someone tried to bash him in the face to finish him off.

• Rodrik*

I mean

idk

• Didn't his face land on a brazier or something? Been a long time since I played the 1st episode.

• edited August 2015

Looking back, he manages to get scarred in mid-fall. Not sure how. The wind was too violent?

• The wind was too violent?

Maybe he always had the scars and there was a strong wind that rubbed off his concealer.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Looking back, he manages to get scarred in mid-fall. Not sure how. The wind was too violent?

• MAGIC!

• edited August 2015

Maybe they plowed the field with his face like Norren?

He probably got dragged through a lot of dirt, got hit by bricks and rock during the Red Wedding when he was unconscious and the wounds remain untreated for days. That's how he got his scars I think.

• Because 'scars are coool'

• He was wearing some cheap drug store brand concealer. :/

Kateis posted: »

The wind was too violent? Maybe he always had the scars and there was a strong wind that rubbed off his concealer.

• He should have bought the good stuff, I guess this shows how House Forrester doesn't have much money. :/ Shame, a better brand would have kept his scars a secret.

He was wearing some cheap drug store brand concealer.

• That dude who fell off the horse must of scratched him.

• Interesting, I never noticed that. Definitely looked like a severe burn to me though.

He has the scar the second he falls, though.

• edited August 2015

Rodrik or Rodrick it's the same shit lol.

Rodrik* I mean idk

• Pet peeve of mine, I guess. xD

darko22 posted: »

Rodrik or Rodrick it's the same shit lol.

• He has some really sharp fingernails.

kristi78968 posted: »

That dude who fell off the horse must of scratched him.

• Better than stumps.

Flog61 posted: »

Because 'scars are coool'

• I'm gonna say Rodrik's face landed on something, but the scarred model was swapped way too soon from the animation of the falling

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited August 2015

I can't get over that guy in the back

The face of a cold-blooded killer

Look into his eyes and see hell

• He's definitely seen some things in his life. XD His face is priceless.

Deltino posted: »

I can't get over that guy in the back The face of a cold-blooded killer Look into his eyes and see hell

• Hardcore grass burn.

• Man I laughed way too hard at this. xD

He was wearing some cheap drug store brand concealer.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.