The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• @AllThatRemains the real creepiest shit If Hannibal Were A Bad Chef https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkGjLch1L2g

• Lol

You're doing it wrong.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited August 2015

Regardless, she doesn't seem to appreciate the videos, so the respectful thing would be to stop tagging / trying to provoke her.

ualexen92 posted: »

I think he was trying to show her what the creepy mean, I don't find his videos creepy and I'm not defend him, some of his video is disturbing but it depends from person view.

• You're the personification of internet cancer.

• I think it's a latch you can hold onto someone's butt?

Green613 posted: »

whats an asshold

• enter image description here

I think it's a latch you can hold onto someone's butt?

• I like Pierce and yeah he deserved better, Die Another Day was an awful send-off, however Daniel Craig is fantastic too so I find that video kind of weird, I wouldn't go back to Pierce considering that even Daniel Craig is looking fairly old for Bond already even if he's still pretty hot.

Saltlick123 posted: »

My Favorite Bond....Goldeneye is actually my favorite Bond movie and I think Tomorrow Never Dies is a little underrated but still.....he deserved better..... enter link description here

• Where can i buy one of those?

• heyhey, I need some help over here. I'm running out of audio books to listen to while doing...well, everything. I already heard:

harry potter
    eragon
    the lord of the rings
    the thrawn-trilogy
    dark lord
    the orc-trilogy (the one with the fat asshle and the skinny dumbss)

so does anybody know a good fantasy-series with lots of gore which is well read by someone (GoT not including since I already know the series. I know, it's different, but I know the basic stuff already)?

• Salt123's Movie of the Day.........Previously: The Firm Today: Patton

enter image description here

and a scene of the day

enter link description here

• Iowa is a screwed up state as of late. Deeznuts runs for president and now 2 Iowans try to gun down a Pokemon convention

• At least be proud that one of the best musicians to ever grace this world grew up there.

Iowa is a screwed up state as of late. Deeznuts runs for president and now 2 Iowans try to gun down a Pokemon convention

• There's also a SPECTRE trailer with Rodger Moore...

I wouldn't replace Craig with Brosnan or anyone else now but still, it looks kewl. My top 3 Bonds are Brosnan, then Craig, then Connery.

kaleion posted: »

I like Pierce and yeah he deserved better, Die Another Day was an awful send-off, however Daniel Craig is fantastic too so I find that video

• enter image description here

• Ah the Urban Dictionary. I should have consulted you.

• 2 Iowans try to gun down a Pokemon convention

what the fuck

Iowa is a screwed up state as of late. Deeznuts runs for president and now 2 Iowans try to gun down a Pokemon convention

• My Chemistry teacher is super strict. I was taking my earbuds out before going in and she threatened to take them!

We're halfway through the term (this is week six out of ten weeks, I think) and even in subjects like science, we're hardly doing any practical work. And I can't stand sitting in a chair doing nothing for hours writing shit. It's mind-numbing.

• Best part is that Deeznuts can't even be president.

• Why the fuck not? Just cuz he black? RACIST!

Best part is that Deeznuts can't even be president.

• Wait, is he black? I actually haven't seen a picture.

papai46 posted: »

Why the fuck not? Just cuz he black? RACIST!

• Just look up DeezNuts guy.

Wait, is he black? I actually haven't seen a picture.

• Hmm, actually no it's because he's 15.

Just look up DeezNuts guy.

• Uhhhhhhhhhhh I have no idea who you're talking about .-.

AWESOMEO posted: »

At least be proud that one of the best musicians to ever grace this world grew up there.

• Well, one of the main reasons is stupid Vine memes do not make good presidents.

Why the fuck not? Just cuz he black? RACIST!

• ANYONE ELSE HYPED FOR MGS5? I SURE AM!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlRErLFIOhQ

• Well I don't care... but she should talk by herself but well that is what are the friend for, I think it was tagged as a friend. Nice to talk aboute something else and in her name.. now let me talk in his name: He don't give a F

BigBlindMax posted: »

Regardless, she doesn't seem to appreciate the videos, so the respectful thing would be to stop tagging / trying to provoke her.

• Don't rule them out! Lil TerRio is winning over republicans with his "ooh killem" plan for dealing with ISIS.

Reconn posted: »

Well, one of the main reasons is stupid Vine memes do not make good presidents.

• With all due respect, I don't care.

I'm cool with Luthor, I just wanted to let him know it's time to stop so he doesn't get in trouble for something stupid. I wasn't even talking to you in the first place.

ualexen92 posted: »

Well I don't care... but she should talk by herself but well that is what are the friend for, I think it was tagged as a friend. Nice to talk aboute something else and in her name.. now let me talk in his name: He don't give a F

• Yes but I won't buy it so I won't get to play it which sucks, but I just can't spend 60$ on a game no matter how much I want it, to be honest I've never bought a game for 60$, the most I ever paid was 40$ and that was a long time ago, I normally go for 25$ and down and even then I only buy something at 25$ if I want it way too much, being broke does that, I don't think I've bought a game or even a comic in months, which sucks, there's lots of stuff I want, but there's more important stuff in which to spend money and to be fair it's not like I've run out of games to play so I don't need them.

Gary-Oak posted: »

ANYONE ELSE HYPED FOR MGS5? I SURE AM! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlRErLFIOhQ

• Salt123's Movie of the Day.......Previously: Patton Today: Foxcatcher

and a scene

• edited August 2015

You know that people make accounts so they can play the games they bought through the TT site right?

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited August 2015

Taking a break from the one eye avatars for Kurdish solidarity. Also, I can't think of anymore one-eyed characters. Suggestions?

• Cyclops.

Taking a break from the one eye avatars for Kurdish solidarity. Also, I can't think of anymore one-eyed characters. Suggestions?

• Hey maybe it is Jay-Z and Beyonce.

TheCatWolf posted: »

There's even a jay-z https://www.telltalegames.com/profile/708041/jayz

• So I got around to playing Borderlands 2 and it's pretty good. I can't say I'm in love with it yet as I'm still trying figure out the basics and the insane amount of guns is a little overwhelming. It's also a little challenging at the beginning, though maybe that's because I haven't leveled up too much yet.

• The Governor.

But Big Boss is going to be in MSGV which is coming out the 1st.

• Makes sense to me!

Hey maybe it is Jay-Z and Beyonce.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.