Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'm sure we will have more moments in ep 5. Not necessarily shippy moments but even little moments would be great at this point :P

BigBadPaul posted: »

I'm hoping for many, MANY more the next episode. Or, if Telltale decided that we can't handle that many, then at least one, big moment, just for us.

• walao eh

Lol my mom and aunties say this way too much with as well as Lah, dong and aiyah

Where's my Echo-Eye Scan? I've been waiting like a month and a half!

• I'm really relieved you liked it! I was so worried about this. ;-; Thank you so much, this makes me really happy. <3 <3

rhonu posted: »

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS TOTALLY WHAT I WANTED AND MORE :_____________) it's amazing, cute and you depicted me so well !! though it's no

• it's so cute when rhys starts stuttering aw <3

i'm sure fiona has said a lot of bad things to him... B)

This is for ABigBadWolf, and his post that he made a couple pages back! Wacky Hacky Just look at her gestures.

• You're Malaysian, too?

Jaesong1 posted: »

walao eh Lol my mom and aunties say this way too much with as well as Lah, dong and aiyah

• enter image description here

call me a weakling, but page 22 is the furthest i can go for today ;-;

• Indonesian actually :p

You're Malaysian, too?

• aww, but it's perfect !!!! <3 this is one of the cutest things someone has ever done for me ;; i appreciate it a lot, thank you!!!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'm really relieved you liked it! I was so worried about this. ;-; Thank you so much, this makes me really happy.

• pleaseletitbebacktothetoppleaseletitbebacktothetoppleaseletitbebacktothetoppleaseletitbebacktothetoppleaseletitbebacktothetoppleaseletitbebacktothetoppleaseletitbebacktothetoppleaseletitbebacktothetoppleaseletitbebacktothetoppleaseletitbebacktothetoppleaseletitbebacktothetoppleaseletitbebacktothetoppleaseletitbebacktothetoppleaseletitbebacktothetoppleaseletitbebacktothetoppleaseletitbebacktothetoppleaseletitbebacktothetop come on, this song and opening were awesome, the most awesome except for "busy earning" I'd say

In the other news, I have had an idea for the tribute. It won't be anything special, but it will be something that I will enjoy, and hopeful

• Oh.

Indonesian actually

I'm really glad you're okay scoobs! It's okay to not read EVERYTHING, I don't read it all myself, it's just too much. I hope you're doing good, you're a cool person, wish you were more active here. Also I am not letting go.

Guys! I still check this thread, I promise! Every time I look there are just like 1500 new comments, so it's awesome to see how active you g

• We do speak the same language right?

kita berbicara bahasa yang sama

Oh.

• I just got home, sorry guys >.<

I'm gonna try to finish the blog today, so you can have acces to it tomorrow.

And thanks to @John_Smith13 and @JumpyJoey for their help!

enter image description here

FOR RHYIONA

• kita

@MarijaaNo7 lol

We do speak the same language right? kita berbicara bahasa yang sama

• No. I only speak English!

We do speak the same language right? kita berbicara bahasa yang sama

• It's fine, i'm really glad I could do this. :D Glad you're happy with it!

rhonu posted: »

aww, but it's perfect !!!! this is one of the cutest things someone has ever done for me ;; i appreciate it a lot, thank you!!!

• so you can have access to it tomorrow.

so frigin excited ^-^

Kawaiii posted: »

I just got home, sorry guys >.< I'm gonna try to finish the blog today, so you can have acces to it tomorrow. And thanks to @John_Smith13 and @JumpyJoey for their help! FOR RHYIONA

• edited August 2015

Ya ampun :(

No. I only speak English!

• Well we can still form a Southeast asian union in the Rhyiona thread woo

No. I only speak English!

• Today?! But... but there's 748 pages... how is that humanely possible? :D

I just got home, sorry guys >.< I'm gonna try to finish the blog today, so you can have acces to it tomorrow. And thanks to @John_Smith13 and @JumpyJoey for their help! FOR RHYIONA

buntingsir posted: »

Aw, Rhonu's appearance was awesome, she's the best mom Rhys could ever ask for. Great job on this, Wolf! x)

• That's okay. :)

Ya ampun

• I'm gonna try to finish the blog today

A blog? :o PLEASE FILL ME IN BECAUSE I CLEARLY MISSED SOMETHING HERE!

• Yeah! My friend ships Rhyiona too!

Well we can still form a Southeast asian union in the Rhyiona thread woo

• rhyiona archive with all 748+ pages of fanart and fanfics :)

kristi78968 posted: »

I'm gonna try to finish the blog today A blog? PLEASE FILL ME IN BECAUSE I CLEARLY MISSED SOMETHING HERE!

• ill do anything for

RHY-FUCKING-IONA

Yes, this is lewd ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

so you can have access to it tomorrow. so frigin excited ^-^

• If I can sell my soul for Rhyiona, then we can do this!

Today?! But... but there's 748 pages... how is that humanely possible?

• YOU MEAN FIVE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

JumpyJoey posted: »

That's even worse... there's four of you ;-;

• OH JESUS.

rhyiona archive with all 748+ pages of fanart and fanfics

• kad bi samo znali sto ta rijec jos moze znaciti...

I hope nobody tries to translate it

kita @MarijaaNo7 lol

• You guys are the definition of dedication.

If I can sell my soul for Rhyiona, then we can do this!

• me too xD

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

kad bi samo znali sto ta rijec jos moze znaciti... I hope nobody tries to translate it

• yep

OH JESUS.

• edited August 2015

I just had a cute idea for a fanfic, AHHH.

So, it's like Rhys is trying to figure out how to confess to Fiona. He ends up staying up all night thinking about it and the next day, since he's so tired he just gives Fiona a note saying "I.O.U. a confession. Love you Fiona" AND PASSES OUT FROM EXHAUSTION ONTO HER LAP.

You guys are the definition of dedication.

• Just take your time<3

I'm sure it'll be awesome :)

• this is so goddamn cute

I just had a cute idea for a fanfic, AHHH. So, it's like Rhys is trying to figure out how to confess to Fiona. He ends up staying up all

• AND PASSES OUT FROM EXHAUSTION ONTO HER LAP.

plot twist: he didn't pass out at all :P

I just had a cute idea for a fanfic, AHHH. So, it's like Rhys is trying to figure out how to confess to Fiona. He ends up staying up all

• edited August 2015

This blog is going to be super great though. I mean, we have a lot and I mean a lot of stories, fanart, comics, edits, videos blah blah blah in here. One blog with the results of everyone's efforts is very respectable.

• No worries. I never said I will only make one tribute. I'll go with what I feel suits me first, and then afterwards, I will try to give people's suggestions a try and make tributes out of those instead. ;)

Dracu98 posted: »

pleaseletitbebacktothetoppleaseletitbebacktothetoppleaseletitbebacktothetoppleaseletitbebacktothetoppleaseletitbebacktothetoppleaseletitbeba

Sign in to comment in this discussion.