Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• MORE?! ...gah, fine, I suppose I can put up with five of you.

YOU MEAN FIVE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I suppose I can put up with five of you.

oh really? ;)

enter image description here

JumpyJoey posted: »

MORE?! ...gah, fine, I suppose I can put up with five of you.

• I'm glad you guys are as excited as I am! ^-^

I just posted the first Rhyiona fanfic #Letsgetshrekt ~-^

ABigBadWolf posted: »

This blog is going to be super great though. I mean, we have a lot and I mean a lot of stories, fanart, comics, edits, videos blah blah blah in here. One blog with the results of everyone's efforts is very respectable.

• edited August 2015

Right all caught up :D. Unfortunately my netbook charger is not working so in a few days when it arrives it will have tons more pages :|

EDIT: Actually I guess this can be a good thing

• Watch me ;)

I suppose I can put up with five of you. oh really?

• OH? I WANNA SEEEE

Kawaiii posted: »

I'm glad you guys are as excited as I am! ^-^ I just posted the first Rhyiona fanfic #Letsgetshrekt ~-^

• don't think i won't ;P

Watch me

• edited August 2015

Welcome back Jenpie! ^_^

Good luck with the blog.

I just got home, sorry guys >.< I'm gonna try to finish the blog today, so you can have acces to it tomorrow. And thanks to @John_Smith13 and @JumpyJoey for their help! FOR RHYIONA

• edited August 2015

PLEASE DO NOT HATE ME I AM SO SORRY.

The first crackle of gunfire came right after the two had stepped out of the shelter, and right before they were ready to retaliate. Shrieks and cries and whimpers abound, Rhys and Fiona were sure that they were dead. After endless countering bullets and repelling them back to the bandits that pursued them, Fiona found herself leaning over the last remaining one, while aiming his own gun right to his chest, before lunging the shells right into his abdomen and then repeating in his heart.

Fiona muttered some swear words under her breath, and turned to find her boyfriend, but he was nowhere in near sight. Nowhere at all.

“Rhys..?” She uttered, chucking the shotgun down and stepping away from the still corpse. Her mind was screaming at her, thinking of the endless —stupid— things he could have done. ‘He might have took one giant leap away with his long legs’ or ‘He’s probably getting some celebratory ice cream’. But one shaky moan denied these thoughts, as Fiona searched worriedly for Rhys. Another gentle groan and a hiccup brought the Pandoran ever so closer, until she was right at the beginning of a large rock. Her head craned round when she saw a puddle of ghastly blood, and she almost choked on her saliva.

Rhys lay on the ground, cuddling his chest while grunting and gasping for air. A gauzing wound imprinted on his lower stomach. Fiona wanted to die right then and there. She yelped and tumbled down beside him, before pulling his head and chest onto her white jeans, but she didn’t care about the un-washable stains. For once, Rhys gripped onto Fiona like she would be the only thing stopping him from floating to the white light that he could faintly see for mere moments. In fairness, she was, but Rhys wanted to have one final, happy moment with his girl.

“H-Hey..” He gushed, his body quivering due to the fateful wound spread on his belly. One whimper escaped Fiona’s lips, followed by some inaudible whispers, “What happened?!” She almost screamed, but before speaking she halted herself from doing so. With heavy pressure, she covered the damage done with her frail hands and looked Rhys in his eyes.

“I had an accident, I’ll say.” A drizzle of blood escaped his nose as his senses slowly began to switch off. His eyes almost closed, only to be stopped by Fiona’s frantic moans and the two words ‘Don’t go’ flying round his mind. His girlfriend shook her head while more tears fell down her pale face, “Why?” Was all she said, before nuzzling her face into Rhys’ chest and breathing quickly. The Hyperion CEO only managed to place a hand on her hair, accidentally tinting it with his own blood.

“L-Look at me, Fi,” He whimpered, taking in a uneasy breath. When she didn’t answer, this prompted Rhys to repeat himself, but with a harsher tone, though it faltered with the last word. Fiona gibbered quietly before lifting her face up and revealing those beautiful green eyes, but today they were faded and were replaced with red veins and clouds, which matched her tear-stained face. His robot arm was barely working, but Rhys used the thumb of it to wipe Fiona’s cheek, “I don’t want to leave seeing you cry into my shirt. T-Tell me something you love about me, and I’ll do the same.” His weary state did nothing to his cheeky smile, which he wore proudly as he shook vigorously. Fiona’s chin quivered again, but she cleared her throat hesitantly.

“I love it when you rub your neck whenever you get nervous, or how you stutter when you feel embarrassed. How you hook me onto you when you grip my waist, or when you show any affection at all. It fucking gets me every time you say my name. Rhys, I love you more than I could ever show it. Don’t leave me, please..” Fiona drags the last word as she feels herself becoming weak with depression and utter denial. A hoarse chuckle escaped the boy rested on her lap, before he smiled and grew red, “I guess that means it’s my turn.” He rests his own hands on top of Fiona’s, which were still clamped onto the fatal wound.

“Well, I love when you grab my hand in public, o-or when you pull my tie and kiss me. I love it when you tuck your hair behind your ear and blush, and when you tilt your hat over your eyes to hide your embarrassment. There’s a whole book that I would write based on things I love about you, Fiona. I just want you to kno-“ His speech was interrupted by splutters and coughs exiting Rhys’ mouth as more blood swam from his nostrils and his eyes reddened.

“I love you, so much.” He finished his sentence with all the might he can muster, before trying to lean up to kiss Fiona, which she responded by leaning her head inches away from his, “I love you, too. I’ll never love anyone else.” She cried, as their lips collided for one last time, for one sweet kiss filled with grief and sadness. As their lips part, Fiona swore she could have heard a last ‘goodbye’ escaping Rhys’ lips, but when she saw his face, her heart smashed into thousands of sharp pieces.

Rhys was lying on her lap, with his eyes closed and a smile placed on his stiff mouth.

He wasn’t breathing. He wasn't living any more at all.

Fiona let herself cuddle into him and sob as loud and for as long as she could, before she grew tired and drained all of the tears out.

She dragged his body all the way from that plain, out from her home, back to the caravan/rocket parked awkwardly on the road. She pulled him onto the vehicle before driving all the way back to Hollow Point, where Sasha and Vaughn stayed while they were on a walk.

Fiona couldn't cry any more. Her head and heart ached and she felt an emptiness that only once had been felt before, right before she found the Hyperion stooge trying to buy her fake Vault Key.

The caravan came to a halt right in front of Fiona’s home, before she stood meagrely outside her door, dreading having to tell the news to her friends. Right when she was about to knock, the door flew open and a happy-looking Vaughn emerged from inside, but his face converted from bliss to sadness when she saw the blood-riddled Fiona standing right outside with pale skin and red eyes. He didn't speak, only walked to the caravan and took one unenthusiastic look inside, then he screamed.

Fiona glanced to the picture she held in her hand, the one that she found right after entering her home from the bandit-infested area, the one that showed a picture of the couple smiling at a camera whilst snuggling close to each other, and she smiled solemnly.

“I’ll miss you, I’ll really miss you, Rhys.”

No longer was Fiona able to smile, or laugh, or even speak.

• Oh heck yeah, going smoothly. :D

I'm glad you guys are as excited as I am! ^-^ I just posted the first Rhyiona fanfic #Letsgetshrekt ~-^

• BOOYAH!

BigBadPaul posted: »

No worries. I never said I will only make one tribute. I'll go with what I feel suits me first, and then afterwards, I will try to give people's suggestions a try and make tributes out of those instead.

• edited August 2015

Okay, I'm back but not for long :|

So, what did I miss? ^-^

• It sure is gonna be awkward to see old stories being posted when 90% of them at first were jokes but to hell with it. :P

• edited August 2015

What webiste is this blog going to be on? I'm really exsited about it ^.^

This blog is going to be super great though. I mean, we have a lot and I mean a lot of stories, fanart, comics, edits, videos blah blah blah in here. One blog with the results of everyone's efforts is very respectable.

• Tbh at this point I'm not even sure if that was lewd and I don't care. Can't faze me x)

don't think i won't ;P

• RHYS DEATH COUNT: 2

I'm glad you went through with your idea. VERY WELL DONE AND SAD!

• WHAT THE F, BRUH? YOU WROTE ALL THIS IN LESS THAN 2 HRS?! :O

amazing fanfic, i luv it <3

• Oh, so sad ;__;

But I love how you wrote this, I really like it. (:

• Thank you very much! I was panicking that it was too short, though. ;-;

kristi78968 posted: »

RHYS DEATH COUNT: 2 I'm glad you went through with your idea. VERY WELL DONE AND SAD!

• Sup, welcome to the family! I'm Hellie. We're glad to have you. Mainly because its your night to do the do the dishes. :)

@GaredAndBacon is this the thread you were talking about? i just made my account :P

• dammit! what am i gonna do now?...

Tbh at this point I'm not even sure if that was lewd and I don't care. Can't faze me x)

• Two hours? O.o

That took a while. Thank you so much, though! <3

WHAT THE F, BRUH? YOU WROTE ALL THIS IN LESS THAN 2 HRS?! :O amazing fanfic, i luv it

• enter link description here

Do you guys think it's a good idea to add songs to the fanfics?

• So you enjoy smashing my heart, huh? Do you?! ;-;

That being said, it was so totally heartbreaking. That's praise, by the way. Well done!

• shrek soundtrack is ALWAYS a good idea

enter link description here Do you guys think it's a good idea to add songs to the fanfics?

• I'm glad you decided to post it in the thread.

Great fanfic. I really loved it <333333

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i loved this but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• enter image description here

Fiona blogging, take 61.

• Huh, sounds interesting to me :)

enter link description here Do you guys think it's a good idea to add songs to the fanfics?

• These GoT fans, so impatient. We had to wait 3,5 months for one episode.

tfw people start crying about having no news for game of thrones

• i think it'd be better if there was a rhyiona playlist, so people can choose the song which they'd like to listen to.

• on eklablog ^-^

lottii-lu posted: »

• I assume tumblr but I have no clue. :)

lottii-lu posted: »

• I'M SORRY, OKAY? ;-;

Thank you so much, I really appreciate that! <3

So you enjoy smashing my heart, huh? Do you?! ;-; That being said, it was so totally heartbreaking. That's praise, by the way. Well done!

• Sorry :p

kristi78968 posted: »

OH? I WANNA SEEEE

• Haha nice try :)

dammit! what am i gonna do now?...

• edited August 2015

I was going to say: "Why did you put Vasquez there instead of Rhys?"

But then I remembered.

Nohuhhuh needs sleep.

Fiona blogging, take 61.

• edited August 2015

Oh okay, I assumed it would be tumblr but I wanted to make sure. I can't wait to see it ^.^

on eklablog ^-^

• This made me laugh a lot.

nohuhhuh posted: »

I was going to say: "Why did you put Vasquez there instead of Rhys?" But then I remembered. Nohuhhuh needs sleep.

• wants to post a picture but is afraid of the banhammer

shiet, u win dis time, i guess... ;-;

Haha nice try

Sign in to comment in this discussion.