Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'm the type of person that would sit in a corner and blush.

it's much better that way imo ;)

Lewd or not, you ain't half bad <3

<3

enter image description here

JumpyJoey posted: »

I knew you'd hook up on that. Though they seem to have gotten me wrong. I'm not charming, I'm the type of person that would sit in a corner and blush. Lewd or not, you ain't half bad

• Exactly my point...

1000+ comments should be mostly Rhyiona and not innuendos or 'the thread is a bar' gifs :P

BigBadPaul posted: »

There might be a huge lot of lewd comments, but every now and then there is some actual Rhyiona content. Tho I agree, it's kinda annoying to have to sweep through comments sometimes just to find them.

• edited August 2015

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Oh really? Says the person who speaks with someone that has Cersei's personality. Just saying

• my heart is 100% with this ship

dedication is only natural

Kawaiii posted: »

you're a true rhyiona bro, can't blame you.

• no.... yes.... maybe.... yes...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

you're so gonna be using that picture from now on aren't you

• You did forget didn't you...

lottii-lu posted: »

I already am gonna write something for you all remember? Bless you Hazza, you are a saint ;-; John insisted a while back that I do so :P Of course he did xD

• Ugh, I forgot about that.

But that won't happen to me ;)

I know what I'm doing. ;)

• This is my new favourite Fiona face ever! Good job Wolf! ;D

(I've been trying to do these too. It's subrisingly hard and fun to search the right expressions)

"Do you like bacon?" "Who doesn't?" "Great! Wanna strip?" "!!!"

• I'll not even try.
    How do you guys manage keeping up if you guys are on vacation?

HellFish posted: »

He came back after a week, but he was trying to catch up ever since... :P

• Thank you. <3

It's a little hard, yeah. I pause every few seconds until they make a funny face or something. :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

This is my new favourite Fiona face ever! Good job Wolf! ;D (I've been trying to do these too. It's subrisingly hard and fun to search the right expressions)

• you are a rhyiona child.

Made to love and protect rhyiona

my heart is 100% with this ship dedication is only natural

• it saddens me to see how little Rhyiona content we create these days.

Yeah. We are like this biggesr ship on the forums and yet there is rarley any content, even on ao3, ff.net and such.

Rhyiona days were not meant to last forever.

I expected them to die out after episode 5 not before it ;-;

Nah, if anything I was against the shitposting xD I'm kinda against it. Sometimes it's fun to just chat about weird topics but at th

• PLAY THE WOLF AMONG US!!!!!!! XD

Tftb is my first Telltale game and there wasn't a new episode back then. Is The Walking Dead a good game? Maybe I'll buy it.

• I hope so buddy, don't want you to end up like Cersei >.<

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Ugh, I forgot about that. But that won't happen to me I know what I'm doing.

• and there is rarely any content, even on ao3, ff.net and such.

becuz wolf is a lil' insert random insult here and won't post any of his stories there -.-"

srsly, if he posted half of the fanfics he's written so far, we'd be the biggest ship on ao3, ff.net...

it saddens me to see how little Rhyiona content we create these days. Yeah. We are like this biggesr ship on the forums and yet ther

• which is why I come here every single day

rhyiona is love

rhyiona is life

you are a rhyiona child. Made to love and protect rhyiona

• I just want to say that poogers' gifs are fire

• FUCK THAT, I'LL BUY MINECRAFT THE STORY EDITION ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

HazzatheMan posted: »

PLAY THE WOLF AMONG US!!!!!!! XD

• enter image description here

See what I mean?!

I'm the type of person that would sit in a corner and blush. it's much better that way imo Lewd or not, you ain't half bad

• I understand your frustration really well. :( I can't lie, I miss all the members who used to be so active here before and this place just is not the same without them. I still love this thread and its members but I need my daily Rhyiona too.

But we have no right to tell what people should do here, and if most of the Rhyionas want to post non-Rhyiona stuff then so be it.

Anyways, been at work from 8am till 4pm, had a shit day cuz the activity there was horrendous (customers for 2 hours straight is exhausting)

I know, those busy days are hell..

Fucking Hell guys!!! I come back to 1,400 new comments?! :O And once again, they're all not about Rhyiona.... Why do I come here anymore?

which is why I come here every single day rhyiona is love rhyiona is life

• tell me what is "seriously" because I think I take Rhyiona sometimes pretty seriouysly.. ;D

• I love it when customers look at me like I'm some kinda scrub. So what, I make sandwiches for £6.47 an hour and work a 40 hour week minimum; I kinda like my job right now.

Some don't have jobs, some don't have a college education, some won't even have aspirations for a good career.... People can be real hypocrites sometimes :P

Anyways, Rhyiona is Love, Rhyiona is Life

Fiona blogging, take 62.

• yup. ;)

JumpyJoey posted: »

See what I mean?!

• I actually didn't know. Must of missed it, sorry fam

You did forget didn't you...

• It looks like it could be good, but my hopes aren't too high cuz they're using the same graphics as the game :P

FUCK THAT, I'LL BUY MINECRAFT THE STORY EDITION ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fiona blogging, take 62.

• what about gortys

Fiona blogging, take 62.

• I guess so, but there is a limit to when this stops being a thread about Rhyiona...

It didn't help that my Boss kinda ruined the atmosphere before she left, I was having a pretty good day then she has to bring up something that I'm not doing right. ONE compliment wouldn't hurt! :(

I understand your frustration really well. I can't lie, I miss all the members who used to be so active here before and this place just is

• what about her

what about gortys

• I posted those 2 Bio's about my Fables/TWAU OC's?

I was gonna write a Crossover fanfic with Rhyiona in it?

I'll be starting it at some point :P

I actually didn't know. Must of missed it, sorry fam

• Minecraft Is probably the last thing I'd buy from telltale because I don't really like Minecraft.

It looks like it could be good, but my hopes aren't too high cuz they're using the same graphics as the game :P

• she helped her father

what about her

Is there a corner around here somewhere? Imma go sit in it.

yup.

• she's a good daughter

she helped her father

• I still remember that Vaughn dialogue that got cut:

"Dude you're so ripped! How do you get that ripple, like, right down the middle of your stomach?!"

Or something like that :P

Fiona blogging, take 62.

• Where is my darling @xfuriouss???

I miss her so much :'(

• Fiona would know. ;)

I still remember that Vaughn dialogue that got cut: "Dude you're so ripped! How do you get that ripple, like, right down the middle of your stomach?!" Or something like that :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.