Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited August 2015

leos > all

the best squad

rhonu posted: »

i'm a leo too... i'm so proud to share something with you, now i'm famous

• Still. I want to be a happy person but my pessimistic personality gets the better of me when I write (I'm not always like this, but right now my mood can be described as "To hell with it all")

No, no, I meant that he's aware of the fact that she's getting takeaway but is really disappointed 'cause he made the meal for her. Then when he messes up he realizes she was probably right and sits down to wait for her :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

I'm crying on the inside, dearie :P It works out like a REALLY CRUEL PRANK on poor Rhys!! :O

• aw, i'm not sure if i was here in those "old days" but i don't see a very big change. i'm still thinking about rhyiona all the time, even more than before x)

i think telltale is not giving us enough material and that is all :( but we create it anyways!

nohuhhuh posted: »

Fiona: Remember how they used to talk about Rhyiona on this thread? Rhys: I don't ever wanna drink coke again...

• edited August 2015

marriage proposal

if you know what I mean hihi

ABigBadWolf posted: »

my neck hurts so much for some reason ;-;

• edited August 2015

yeah because I'm an axolotl, creature who lives in water..it was a weird joke ;D

I'll be fine. Just had little anxiety attack.. I think it's over now..

Wet cuz you're aquatic? Aww I'm sorry!!!

• Guys... do me a favor and imagine a Rhyiona duet with this song. It's just so eerie and great and... ugh.

Beautiful song

• I'M SORRY MAN ;_;

My memory isn't what it used to be, but I did read your TWAU fanfic :^)

YOU FORGOT AS WELL?! :'O Dude.... I thought we was tight?

• Did it just randomly seize up? That has happened to me, it's a kind of pang and then a dull, aching pain. Or it could just be normal neck-ache.

Hope you feel better soon :(

• Thank you :(

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

• 'kay I just want to let all you guys know that there's a pokeball in handsome Jack's office

• Those days are maybe over but we can still enjoy our time here if we really want! ;--;

(it feels so good to see your icon right now! it gives me so many memories :')

enter image description here

Quiff posted: »

Gosh I feel the same ;-; Old days... rest in pieces...

• too many short people in your life

• what where

'kay I just want to let all you guys know that there's a pokeball in handsome Jack's office

• enter image description here

'kay I just want to let all you guys know that there's a pokeball in handsome Jack's office

• nah it's as stupid as everything else i've done before, just a more elaborate kind of stupid

• that's good, cuz i like all the stupid stuff you've done before, so i'm pretty excited to see what you're making :P

nah it's as stupid as everything else i've done before, just a more elaborate kind of stupid

• Yes, we can always do that, there are still things to talk about :)

(Aww that makes me happy, it's good to see you too!)

Those days are maybe over but we can still enjoy our time here if we really want! ;--; (it feels so good to see your icon right now! it gives me so many memories :')

• but it's a surprise!! <3

i hope i can make you guys feel better about the lack of rhyiona :(

but that is secret YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO US ;_;

• hidden behind his other trophies

Kawaiii posted: »

what where

• the pokemon universe taking over

• should I call 911????

hidden behind his other trophies

• Aaa okay :D Now I feel kinda bad for drawing that picture. It made me question this thread's purpose and it wasn't my plan :(

It's okay, I still like the dark stuff and you are good at writing it ;D

(actually, I'm drawing something dark too that is making me reeally sad)

JumpyJoey posted: »

The Rhys, Fiona and computer one which sparked a conversation about the good old days... reminded me of how long I hadn't written a fic in.

• I love how we have our own game theorist here ;D

BigBadPaul posted: »

I will be playing through TFTB again. I will look around for some clues and whatnot.

• it's fine, it was a premium

should I call 911????

• REALLY????

Holy crap I love the writers of this game..

Now I want to draw Handsome Jack feeding his Pumpkaboo some poke puffs <3

• Or do we?

I love how we have our own game theorist here ;D

• DO IT

REALLY???? Holy crap I love the writers of this game.. Now I want to draw Handsome Jack feeding his Pumpkaboo some poke puffs

• WAIT

ITS BLOOP BIRTHDAY TODAY NAH?

• aw i just melted when i saw your avatar <3333

REALLY???? Holy crap I love the writers of this game.. Now I want to draw Handsome Jack feeding his Pumpkaboo some poke puffs

• Well I was talking about the old old days ;D But believe me, I'm really happy that you are here now! :3

I don't know why I reacted that way. I feel so silly right now.

but we create it anyways!

As we always do ;)

aw, i'm not sure if i was here in those "old days" but i don't see a very big change. i'm still thinking about rhyiona all the time, even mo

• Sometimes we gotta praise TTG, for what they give us.

I would love to see Rhys vs Vaughn in a pokemon battle, and they both have bug types :^)

• edited August 2015

IDK IS IT?

WAIT ITS BLOOP BIRTHDAY TODAY NAH?

• yeh

WAIT ITS BLOOP BIRTHDAY TODAY NAH?

• why nobody sayin happy birthday

yeh

• you are not silly at all. i don't know about that time, so it's okay if you miss it, i imagine it was different from now!

Well I was talking about the old old days ;D But believe me, I'm really happy that you are here now! I don't know why I reacted that way. I feel so silly right now. but we create it anyways! As we always do

• But my family is tall

too many short people in your life

• i said it 21 hrs ago, bruh

why nobody sayin happy birthday

• ??? what

marriage proposal if you know what I mean hihi

• it's really lewd....

??? what