Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Sometimes I wonder something similar.

enter image description here

Kawaiii posted: »

sometimes I just look at this thread and I'm whispering

• edited August 2015

but how does this work

like... We're ALL your kids and within your kids there are ships and kids adopting their siblings so what is this

will it be a massive incestfest or how do you fix that

But it looks sick B)

Green613 posted: »

So I got a basic of how the tree will look like. Things that are good? Things that are bad? Please tell

• THINGS ARE GOOD, KEEP GOING.

So I got a basic of how the tree will look like. Things that are good? Things that are bad? Please tell

• Don't worry I'll make it work out LMAO

ABigBadWolf posted: »

but how does this work like... We're ALL your kids and within your kids there are ships and kids adopting their siblings so what is this will it be a massive incestfest or how do you fix that But it looks sick

• edited August 2015

I'm from a foreign family CAUSE NONE OF YOU CAN MATCH TO THE NATIONAL TREASURE AND TRI-STATE TREASURE. (My actual mom and dad)

but how does this work like... We're ALL your kids and within your kids there are ships and kids adopting their siblings so what is this will it be a massive incestfest or how do you fix that But it looks sick

• ive done that before

and then i thought

"living it my way"

sometimes I just look at this thread and I'm whispering

• alright we trust you B)

Don't worry I'll make it work out LMAO

• dont deny righteous father... :(

kristi78968 posted: »

I'm from a foreign family CAUSE NONE OF YOU CAN MATCH TO THE NATIONAL TREASURE AND TRI-STATE TREASURE. (My actual mom and dad)

• enter image description here

We're doing this game of thrones style whether u like it or not

u loser

• I can AND I WILL.

dont deny righteous father...

• We ALWAYS NEED incest in familys ^^ ALWAYS!!!

• RUDE HE GAVE US EVERYTHING

I can AND I WILL.

• you guys kiss your siblings........

Cersei would like you :^)

• Yeah but it's less sad than being adopted...

you guys kiss your siblings........ Cersei would like you :^)

• No.

enter image description here

Eryka posted: »

We ALWAYS NEED incest in familys ^^ ALWAYS!!!

• edited August 2015

arent we technically all adopted?

poogs and green are both males

WAIT

That makes it non incest afterall

Yeah but it's less sad than being adopted...

• cause you thing paul is not your brother????

No.

• yeah but we have parents

be glad im your mother

arent we technically all adopted? poogs and green are both males WAIT That makes it non incest afterall

• edited August 2015

but the parents are green and poogs

im so confused mother fiona.....

yeah but we have parents be glad im your mother

• YE. Plus the fact I hate incest immensely in general.

cause you thing paul is not your brother????

• Yeah but you're not their son :(

son, you were an orphan until tonight

but the parents are green and poogs im so confused mother fiona.....

• i am happy now

thank you you're a rad mother

Yeah but you're not their son son, you were an orphan until tonight

• edited August 2015

I'd use a different background, I feel like that one would look strange covered up with names. Using one were there was a blank space with an actual image above I feel would like better. How will the tree branch? Edit: If not blank just a part of the image that isn't as important.

• well today was a wild ride in this thread

but its almost 5 and now im the one going kinda crazy so to bed i go

see you all <3

• thx you rad son

i am happy now thank you you're a rad mother

• It's almost 6 here, I should probably go to sleep

r rated rhyiona dreams ~-^

well today was a wild ride in this thread but its almost 5 and now im the one going kinda crazy so to bed i go see you all

• I know, it's inanely small too, I was just using it for the basic art, I'm gonna find a new one where I can fit everything.

I'd use a different background, I feel like that one would look strange covered up with names. Using one were there was a blank space with a

• edited August 2015

Today... It's TFTBL Ep. 4 for Crowd Play in PAX Prime Day... while My dad is having Bersih 4.

• That's all for me, r rated rhyiona dreams!

And reminder: Sweet dreams are made from Rhyiona

• I feel like having time stamps representing when each person joined the thread would be cool to include, although it would be a bitch to look for that. It might also make the tree look too cluttered. Just something to think about I guess.

I know, it's inanely small too, I was just using it for the basic art, I'm gonna find a new one where I can fit everything.

• @Eryka SORRY FOR NOT KNOWING BUT ARE YOU A BOY OR A GIRL

• Grill

@Eryka SORRY FOR NOT KNOWING BUT ARE YOU A BOY OR A GIRL

• Girl

@Eryka SORRY FOR NOT KNOWING BUT ARE YOU A BOY OR A GIRL

• edited August 2015

"no zombie rhonu pls we don't want to be eaten ;-; "

EAT WOLF FIRST IM SURE HE IS GOING TO ENJOY IT A LOT ;)

maybe you should eat something what if that's keeping you awake no zombie rhonu pls we dont want to be eaten ;-;

• edited August 2015

I'M FROM THE UNITED STATES!!! :D

i feel like i want to make a family tree finally and put a small flag of each persons country next to their face reply to this to be in it and gimme ur countries thx also first names if you're comfortable enough with it

• edited August 2015

@nohuhhuh WHAT COUNTRY U FROM FAM

@DaveTheArakin I NEED YOUR COUNTRY 2 FAM

• Okay... Okay... Just finished the episode... Holy crap.

I mean it started with Rhys and Fiona being two adorable idiots, and then before I know it, Scooter is dead. I mean, really? You had to kill Scooter? Out of all the people? Scooter?! But it's whatever because I don't care what anyone says, that dude is alive. Some things I just wanted to point out about the episode...

• Rhys knows what Fiona's thinking face is.
    • The Stranger is 100% Felix, like oh my god.
    • Rhys definetly checked Fiona out when she walked by in her Hyperion uniform.
    • I did take it to Step 3 with Scooter, but not because I ship it! I mean, he was going to die for christ's sake!
    • I was really proud of Telltale for actually having Rhys talk with other people besides FRICKIN SASHA... Still salty about Episode 3.
    • I really enjoyed this episode overall, one second I was bawling my eyes out, as bad as Lee's death, and the next I was laughing my ass off because of finger guns.
    • There was so many Rhyiona moments it makes me want to cry, but I'm kind of disappointed there still only being thought of as friends. I mean, can't you give us one slightly romantic scene? So I've basically given up all hope of Rhyiona happening, but I still ship it! So here I'll stay.
    • I am just so happy how awesome Jack finally was in this episode! They really unlocked his potential in this episode.
    • Overall this has to be my favorite episode, I laughed, I cried, betrayal, cliffhangers, Rhyiona, and very little Rhysha.
    • I mean can we just talk about how the only real Rhysha scene was interrupted by a pissed Fiona?
    • But I do have one question, what was the super awkward scene Troy and Laura had to do together? And why was it rated for sexual content?
  • @Eryka

"Now that I'm Wolfy's mum potato, I want Chewbie to marry Wolf!"

WOLF IS ALREADY TAKEN! HER NAME STARTS WITH AN A AND ENDS WITH AN A :^)

"i want grandkids do u understand that with my blood okay"

WHAT IF I TOLD U HE ALREADY HAS A SON! :^)

• Wait, who is Wolf with?! :O

@Eryka "Now that I'm Wolfy's mum potato, I want Chewbie to marry Wolf!" WOLF IS ALREADY TAKEN! HER NAME STARTS WITH AN A AND ENDS WITH

Sign in to comment in this discussion.