Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited August 2015

"And don't feel like shit, we all make mistakes"

enter image description here

I know. But I'm really hoping that you wouldn't expect me to understand that it was a reply for everyone. In the heat of the moment, I would obviously think it was directed towards me.

"all we can do after that is learn from them"

Let's start working on that, shall we?

Green613 posted: »

Just because it's a reply doesn't mean I was only talking to you, again it isn't personal, I'm talking to everyone when I say this. And don'

• At least that ain't as bad as Adam Sandler...

Kawaiii posted: »

im spamming him with jaden smith tweets ahahaha he's crying rn, probably

• Dirty Rhyiona dreams :)

What is Rhys looking at? Fiona: Good night! Me: Good night! Good night, guys. Sweet, dirty, U-Rated Rhyiona dreams

• Late good night, Elliott!

What is Rhys looking at? Fiona: Good night! Me: Good night! Good night, guys. Sweet, dirty, U-Rated Rhyiona dreams

• Not enough Dank memes to keep this thread living.

• Please, no more lewdness. I think this thread had enough for today ;_;

Not enough Dank memes to keep this thread living.

• edited August 2015

Yeah...

But we shouldn't let a situation like that take away from the fun of being in this thread.

It's not the end of the world.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Please, no more lewdness. I think this thread had enough for today ;_;

• Okay.

I just don't want to see Green upset xD

BTW where is Wolf? ;_;

BigBadPaul posted: »

Yeah... But we shouldn't let a situation like that take away from the fun of being in this thread. It's not the end of the world.

• Wolf is away. He's taking a short break just to break some steam off. He should be back soon. ;p

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay. I just don't want to see Green upset xD BTW where is Wolf? ;_;

• enter image description here
    My idea : So at my school I have english classes (I think there's some school in Quebec who don't have english in there schedule 0_0 ) and 3 or 4 times we're going to have presentations. What if at one of my presentations I could use your help? (your means everyone in the thread who could participate). I don't know what are my the subjects of the next orals but this could be interesting!

More edits from my friend, she's dealing these out like seeds for birds. :)

I hope everyone is doing better than before, that was some hectic stuff - putting it lightly - and I hope we don't hit that brink again. <3

• edited August 2015

Do a presentation about our fine ass english

Sound interesting why not!.

Eryka posted: »

My idea : So at my school I have english classes (I think there's some school in Quebec who don't have english in there schedule 0_0 ) and 3

• tfw when you search for krewella and all you can find is pictures of rain man

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited August 2015

You really want me to have a enter image description here EDIT : Good

Do a presentation about our fine ass english Sound interesting why not!.

• I don't mind helping a friend out with their projects at school. :)

My idea : So at my school I have english classes (I think there's some school in Quebec who don't have english in there schedule 0_0 ) and 3

• Tfw you search nothing and something appears

• edited August 2015

tfw you search for grandfather's clock but you miss out the l...

• Cool ^^

I don't mind helping a friend out with their projects at school.

• why would you search that

• edited August 2015

the hell

the fuck

• "Clock" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• “Shut up! SHUT! UP!” There was a red mist in front of his eyes, and it blurred everything except for her face.

Which was unfortunate. That was the one thing he didn’t want to see right now.

“What the hell?! You’re telling me to shut up?!” She was seething, he knew, and a part of him felt confused, scared and very regretful. It was the part of him that wanted to curl into a ball and let her hold him.

But a bigger, more foolish part of him would not accept defeat, it kept plowing on past known insults and into pure anger. It was her fault, he knew it, she was wrong.

“Yeah! What are you gonna do about it, you low-life scum?!” The venom in his voice surprised even him, and he saw a flicker of hurt cross her face, before it resumed its hate-filled pose.

He’d never called her that and meant it. Did he mean it now? It was making his brain hurt, and he frankly just wanted this to end so he could go pour himself a drink.

Maybe he’d ask Vaughn to join him.

“You shut the fuck up! You shut up, you Hyperion jerk, you- you piece of shit!” Ouch. He should’ve expected that, but it still hurt more than anything he’d ever experienced.

Were those… tears in her eyes? Don’t think about that, Rhys. Don’t think about feelings if you wanna win this.

“There! You’re quiet!” Funny how she sounded more regretful than anything. Was that how he sounded as well? Jesus Christ, Rhys, you’re not a philosopher! Just strike!

She was opening her mouth to say something, no doubt triumphant. Rage took over again, no way he was going to let her say anything about him.

He hissed, “Ugh. You’re despicable. I wish I had never met you.”

As soon as he said the words, he knew he’d made the biggest mistake of his life. All he saw was the utter shock and betrayal in those beautiful green eyes, those eyes that he’d claimed shone as bright as diamonds, those eyes that belonged to the person he’d sworn he’d love forever.

What had he done?

The punch in the face didn’t hurt, he was too numb to feel anything. Picking himself up from the ground, he laid eyes on Fiona.

Fi, his poor Fi. She was crying.

No, no, no, he hadn’t wanted this to happen. How had this happened?! What the hell was he doing?!

“Oh, no, Fi, I didn’t mean that!” He choked on his words, and a sob escaped his mouth as he stumbled towards her.

The plaguing guilt turned into a hot, searing pain when she turned dull, glossy eyes towards him.

“No, I think you did.” Her voice was quiet, and it scared him. “I should’ve known from the start, you know? I should’ve stopped myself from falling for you, but I couldn’t. I couldn’t do it, Rhys. That’s how fucking much I love you.”

When he hugged her, she didn’t resist. Instead, she leaned against him and cried even more. He hadn’t ever felt more miserable.

What the hell was he thinking? He wanted to blame the rage, he wanted to say that she’d said some pretty bad stuff as well, but he could only blame himself. He didn’t know when the argument had gotten serious, but he shouldn’t have let it go that far.

“My angel, my little sunshine.” He was making up pet names as he spoke, and for once she didn’t curl her mouth in disgust. “Please don’t ever say that, ever again, you know it’s not true.”

She was shaking her head and he wasn’t sure if she was agreeing or not. He sat her down on the sofa, arms still tightly around her.

“Rhys…” she whispered. “What are we even fighting about?”

He couldn’t for the life of him remember.

“I- I don’t know, really.” His voice was bitter as he realized there was even less meaning to his outburst. “Look, Fiona-”

“Please don’t say anything. Let me have this moment.”

He closed his mouth. There was so much he wanted to say, so much he wanted to apologize for, and he knew she wasn’t very different.

Would it be okay? He didn’t know.

If it seems unfinished it's not some clever technique, I'm just not sure how the hell to finish this.

• well, yeah, that's a good point...

why would you search that

• edited August 2015

I think I'm addicted to crackers.

• i can try 2 help

Tfw you search nothing and something appears

• It could be interesting ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

why would you search that

• I miss him already ;_;

Wolf is away. He's taking a short break just to break some steam off. He should be back soon. ;p

• It could be in 1 month or - or even +

i can try 2 help

• Sure, I'd love to help. What can I do?

• dat ending

u should write this awesome stuff more often, cuz its awesome ^-^

JumpyJoey posted: »

“Shut up! SHUT! UP!” There was a red mist in front of his eyes, and it blurred everything except for her face. Which was unfortunate. Tha

• My angel

I love it man!

JumpyJoey posted: »

“Shut up! SHUT! UP!” There was a red mist in front of his eyes, and it blurred everything except for her face. Which was unfortunate. Tha

• The third one down.

Please help.

Which one?

• Bruh I said crackers not crack.

i think im high

• I know where you are going with that...

"Clock" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Thank you so much ^-^

Really, it means a lot to me.

dat ending u should write this awesome stuff more often, cuz its awesome ^-^

Sign in to comment in this discussion.