3. Beskha
    1. Rodrik

2. Gared

3. Talia

• edited August 2015
    1. Asher
    2. Beskha
    3. Mira
  • Wait, you want to save whitehills like Gryff and Harrys?!

Krapinka posted: »

* Cotter. * Gryff. * Harys Others are either not so likely to die, or I don't care that much about them. I also don't want Ludd and Bloodsong to die, I would've put them in top 5.

• Ouch. I knew this was gonna happen. Yes, I do.

Wait, you want to save whitehills like Gryff and Harrys?!

• All the playable characters, actually. Mira, Asher and Gared. But that's boring, so I make a list of NPCs:

1. Tom
    2. Beskha
    3. Cotter
    1. Rodrik
    2. Gared
    3. Eleana
  • So you guys almost covered every good game character but ya'll know what Telltale's gonna do.

Gonna kill 'em all!

• edited September 2015

Does Bloodsong live if you spare him?

* Cotter. * Gryff. * Harys Others are either not so likely to die, or I don't care that much about them. I also don't want Ludd and Bloodsong to die, I would've put them in top 5.

• Yes, he will also come with you to Ironrath. (Sorry for bad english)

• I said that not Rodrik. Talia was really getting on my last nerve. You can tell Gryff that in Episode 4.

How did you got that? Because I realy wanna rewind and tell her that.

• You can tell Talia something like "I'm the lord and you are just a child", which is close enough. I did tell her that. It happens if you do not promise to kill the traitor.

reply671 posted: »

I said that not Rodrik. Talia was really getting on my last nerve. You can tell Gryff that in Episode 4.

• *Asher/Rodrik will remember that

Ouch. I knew this was gonna happen. Yes, I do.

• edited September 2015
    1. Asher
    2. Gared
    3. Sentinel
  • edited September 2015
    1. FishFace
    2. Sylvi
    3. Beskha
    1. Rodrik/Asher
    2. Ryon
    3. Talia
    1. Rodrik
    2. Gared
    3. Mira
    1. Rodrick
    2. Duncan
    3. Malcolm
  • cotter is dead as hell

VanillaIce posted: »

All the playable characters, actually. Mira, Asher and Gared. But that's boring, so I make a list of NPCs: * Tom * Beskha * Cotter

• asher and maybe my sentinal, everyone else can die

• We can all probably take our top 3 we want to survive, and 2 out of the 3 are going to get killed in classic George RR Martin style.

• edited September 2015

I am Asher/Rodrick as well, so yeah... I guess, I will.

ShaneGrimes posted: »

*Asher/Rodrik will remember that

• Rodrick, Mira & Gared

• Mira, Rodrik/Asher, Talia

1. Gared
    2. Sylvi
    3. Cotter
      BONUS: Everyone basically

I prefer those three because of their story,but i am going to cry equally at any character's death. (I swear to god if those three all die...)

• I know :(

cotter is dead as hell

1. Asher
    2. Mira
    3. Talia/Ryon
  • I killed Asher to save rodrik so he better not get his ass killed. (First gameplay) 2. Lady Elissa 3.beshka(but only when Asher is alive) or Elaena when rodrik is ....

• edited September 2015
    1. Rodrik/Asher

2. Talia

3. Sir Royland

• I'm seeing a lack of Cotter, so nobody wants the one and only Potato Fucker of legend to live? Really people? Really? In all seriousness I don't want anybody to die, playable characters especially, but I really want Talia, Beskha, Cotter, and Tom to live.

• Changing my list after my fourth playthrough

1. Jon Snow
    2. Gared
    3. Ryon

I have a feeling that Crasters Keep is between Gared and The North Grove.. And I also have a feeling that the North Grove will probably be the cliffhanger of sorts for season 2. So now I want Gared to survive.. Especially because Gared, Cotter and Jon are all bromanced out.

• Actually Jon Snow is a character from the show so he can't die in the game.

ShaneGrimes posted: »

Changing my list after my fourth playthrough * Jon Snow * Gared * Ryon I have a feeling that Crasters Keep is between Gared and T

• edited September 2015

Telltales GoT season 1 is GoT season 4... So it's not that he can't die, but he won't die... Yet.

Joffrey died because that's how the plot goes, and the only other canon character in the game that will die eventually... Is Jon Snow.

But I know that you mean for this season.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Actually Jon Snow is a character from the show so he can't die in the game.

• Hopefully Beskha and Tom live at least...

I'm seeing a lack of Cotter, so nobody wants the one and only Potato Fucker of legend to live? Really people? Really? In all seriousness

• Yea...cough...no...cough.

1. Gared
    2. Mira
    3. Beskha

I think that all of the determinant characters from the last episode will probably die. :(

Sign in to comment in this discussion.