Will Daenarys even care? [another discussion starter phrased as hypothetical dialogue]

13»

Comments

• Yeah u should watch the show or read the books or both to understand this world.You may think that you understand it but you dont even the smallest mistake or disobedience to a lord or Queen and especially a TARGARYEN will cost you.Their motto is Fire and Blood for a reason.Daenerys is actually one of the best Targaryens there ever was.
    Her brother was a an abusive hotheaded asshole who said he would let a thousand men and their horses rape her if it gotten him the crown.Her father was known as the mad King who burned people with Wildfire and laughed as they screamed for pleasure.Half of the Targaryens are mad because of generations of inbreeding by marrying brother and sister.You need to Understand the backstory and lore behind Houses and the history to understand my point.Start with this vid narrated by Danys brother:

CapnJay posted: »

I'm sorry where did you ever assume i have read the books or watched the show? I get all my information in game or from google. And yeah Cat

• I'd rather not learn more about daenarys i'd have been long dead on the GoT universe anyway.

greensenpai posted: »

Yeah u should watch the show or read the books or both to understand this world.You may think that you understand it but you dont even the s

• Nope. They were scapegoats. He needed someone to blame for Germany's ills and there was already a strong anti-slav, anti-semetic, anti-homosexual, anti-non "normal" sentiment and he just played off of that. His reasons aren't simple by any means, nor was his endgame.

wwii is more complicated, hitler reasones are not. his reasone for killing people was just their race/religion and his delusional stories a

• edited September 2015

he belived those races has no place in the world, the blame just was another exuse for him to kill them/imprison them. or so i leared. non of us can tell for sure or read his mind.

Nope. They were scapegoats. He needed someone to blame for Germany's ills and there was already a strong anti-slav, anti-semetic, anti-homos

• Dany felt so out of character in the game for some reason. I just wanted every conversation with her to be over as soon as possible.

• I never realized so many people hated her. She was a complete bad ass until season 4. Her decisions started to disappoint me but I never hated her for it. Now Tyrion is there in the show and help mold a true leader out of her, when they get her back of course.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.