Episode 5 END - Episode 6 predictions

edited July 2015 in Game Of Thrones

At the end of this amazing episode we will decide who will die, Asher or Rodrik.
This is probably the most saddest moment in this show ;C and that make this game soo awesome :)
Asher/Rodrik are determinant, in my humble opinion, it doesn't mean that person that survived will die in next episode. I think that one of them will be.. hmm i will called him "Final Lord" ;D so, if Asher died, Rodik will be FL, if Rodrik died, Asher will be FL. Yes, in Telltale games determinant characters always die, for example determinant-Finn died in 5ep. But i think that Rod and Ash are diffrent, one of them will survive.

For me canon death, is Rodrik death, why? Rodrik is the eldest son of Gregor Forrester, and heir of the Ironrath. His younger brother is fighting for him, he travelled from another continent to help him. Asher was portrated as some kind of bandit, but we see that he is very family person, he would do everything to save his kins. Rodrik is like his father, he is charismatic, brave, honor, he isn't selfish. As a Lord of Ironrath, and head of family he must protect his house, it means that he also need to save his YOUNGER brother, and because he just LOVES him. Both of them love each other. It's fucking bro-love. Both of them could sacrifise himself for family. I think Asher will be great Lord, seeing his brother death, he will get great power to defeat all enemies and save house. He will prove that he is true Forrester.

Thinking as player, that analyze all situations i will also choose Rodrik for death, why? Asher have group of fighters from Meeren. Like Beshka said, 1 of them is strong like 10 sellswords. I think pit fighters only work for Asher, they wouldn't take orders from Rodrik(he didn't show his power + he is scar-man + Asher promise them gold), also now there is a WAR, like Lady-mother said i think in 1 episode, Asher is fighter, he knows what to do, how to fight and lead soldiers. Yes Rodrik is very powerfull warrior and great leader, but i think that Asher have much more expierience than him, he was mercenary and fight all the time.

Sooooo, in my opinion, in episode 6 we will see Final Lord, Mira, Lady-mother, Talia and Ryon save. But... emmmm i don't think that Gared will survive. What is saddest, i think that Final Lord and the end will beheaded Gared. He is deserter from Night's Watch, in the Game of Thrones show, in 1ep Eddard Stark have beheaded deserter from Night's Watch, so maybe the same fate would have Gared. For me there are 3 options:

• Gared will be killed

• Gared will stay beyond the wall (maybe in North Grove)

• In some "magical-Telltale" way Night's Watch will forgive Gared and he will have 3 children with Talia...

What is North Grove? For me it's some kind magical place, in ep5 Sylvi is talking about it, but she hasn't said anything important. I think Duncan wouldn't send his only kin to almost impossible mission with great chance for death, only for ironwood seeds like some people say, there must be something special.

Comments

• I'm actually hoping the surviving brother does die in Episode 6 - it will be sad of course but I want to continue the story of House Forrester and find out what they were up to during Season 5.

I would choose to leave Asher behind - I can't let Rodrik die like this not after he survived the Red Wedding - I need him to be the one to finish off the Whitehills once and for all - I didn't want Asher's story to end this way but I didn't but Rodrik's to end this way either - in the end I believe the canon choice was leaving Asher behind - its a fitting end to his character arc, how he rises from an exiled second son to a sellsword to a leader and then heroically saving his family through his noble sacrifice - he honored House Forrester and his end was sad, but satisfactory.

Rodrik on the other hand still has unfinished business with the Whitehills - now after they killed his brother, I won't show any mercy this time.

• edited July 2015

Yes, in Telltale games determinant characters always die, for example determinant-Finn died in 5ep. But i think that Rod and Ash are diffrent, one of them will survive.

I agree. It will suck if they kill them no matter what...

For me canon death, is Rodrik death...

I agree it seems more likely that Rodrick would sacrifice himself for his little brother.

Like Beshka said, 1 of them is strong like 10 sellswords.

Yeah, but got killed by a shitty garison easy -.-

Asher is fighter, he knows what to do, how to fight and lead soldiers

And he has their respect, Rodrick has not.

i don't think that Gared will survive.

Me neither... But this episode realy made me get upset with his storyline: We end the episode in the same situation where we started -.- (For me Gared storyline this episode was pure filler).

Predictions:

Final Lord will be at war:

If Rodrick is alive:

• We lose the support of the Pit Fighters, but we still have a change to keep them on our side by earning their respect as Rodrick/Beska.
    • We have the support of House Glenmore, bc Elaena and Rodrick are together ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
    • We have a chance to talk to Gwyn. She will be angered by her bother actions and will give you some info about the Whitehills plans/army...

If Asher is alive:

• We lose the support of House Glenmore, but we still have a chance to convince Elaena to avenge Rodrick.
    • We have the support of the Pit Fighters no matter what.
    • We have a chance to talk to Gwyn, depending on the conversation, you might reconcile ith her and get some info about the Whitehills plans/army... (Thx to @Forsoothe :D)

Rodrick:

• Glenmore support
    • Gwyn's support
    • Pit Fighters support (Determinant)

Asher:

• Pit Fighter support
    • Glenmore support (Determinant)
    • Gwyn support* (Determinant)*

Mira will be mainly trying to stop Andros now that we don't need money.

She will talk to Cersei, and she can either:

• Convince her that Tyrion has no witnesses
    • Lie to her and say that he plans to call Sansa
    • Not convince her D:
    • Get Cersei angry and not convinced (not a good idea)

If Mira gets Cersei angry she will be one of the suspects of Damien's death. Mira can:

• Blame it on Tom (Mira stays alive but Tom is executed)
    • Admit the crime (you only can do this if you killed Damien, and youll end up alive, but in a black cell)
    • Try to prove your innocence (If you have Damien's knife this won't work and you'll be dead, if you have not you get out of it alive :) )

Mira:

• Cersei support = Andros rekt (Determinant)
    • Tom support (Determinant)
    • Mira's live (Determinant)

Gared will be trying to find the North Grove:

I can´t think of any prediction :/

War:

If Andros is rekt, and you have:

• Gwyn's info and 1 ally: House Forrester will win the war, but the ally will be very weak.
    • Only 1 ally: Both houses will be weak, and the ally will be destroyed
    • 2 allies: House Forrester will win, and the alies will be good :3

If Andros is not rekt and you have:

• Gwyn's info and 1 aly: House Forrester loses
    • Only 1 ally: House Forrester loses
    • 2 allies: both Houses will be weak, your allies will be destroyed and Whitehill's Sellswords will be destroyed aswell.

War Final

If House Forrester wins:

• Ludd is killed in battle
    • You have the option to spare or kill Gryff
    • If the aly is weak and you are:

• Rodrick: You have a chance to talk to Elaena, she will say that this war has made her house very weak and that she can't take any more risks. You can either lose her support, or convince her to marry you by saying that you will help her rebuild her house.
      • Asher: The Pit Fighters will be angry and will say that they have lost almost every men for nothing. Asher can convince them to stay by saying that if they stay loyal to House Forrester they will finaly live like masters.
    • If both allies are good they will stay loyal no matter what :)

If both Houses are weak:

• You will be on the battlefield and you'll have to chose:

• Keep attacking: this will cause you to kill Ludd, Gryff will kill Amaya/Glenmore's General and then after everyone is death but you Gryff and Beska: you will fight Gryff: If you are Asher she will help you fight Gryff, if you are Rodrick she will stop you and she will kill Gryff by herself to avenge Asher. Either way Final Lord will die due his wounds. Asher: Asher and Beska have some emotional dialogue and then Asher final words will be "You will always be my sister". Rodrick: There's no touching dialogue and Rodrick's final words are "Thanks for avenging my brother".
      • Stop Ludd: Ludd will be screaming to his remaining soldiers to attack. You have the chance to talk to him and stop him. If you succeed both Houses will retreat, but your allies will flee. If you fail the "Keep attacking" consequences happen.

If House Forrester loses:

• And you have Gwyn support: she will convince her father to not destroy the House and Ludd will do so. Your allies flee.
    • And you do not have Gwyn support: Ludd destroys and kill everyone. Your allies are destroyed with you.

Final

• If you won the war:

• And you left al least one Whitehill alive (Gwyn/Gryff/Both): you have the option to ensure the peace between the houses by offering 25% of the Ironwood Forest
      • The Glenmores are your allies and you promissed Elaena the Ironwood Forest/that you'll help her rebuild the House:, youll have to give the Glenmores 25% of the Ironwood Forrest.
      • You killed every Whitehill and the Pit Fighters are your allies: You give Highpoint to the Pit Fighters.
    • If both Houses retreated:

• And you reconciled with Gwyn: Asher and Gwyn will marry. This gets "peace" between the Houses (both houses will still be very hostile to eachother). 50% of the IronWood Forest is for the Forresters. Both Houses start slowly rebuilding. Gwyn returns Ryon.
      • And you didn't reconciled with Gwyn: Both Houses will avoid eachother as much as they can. The Forresters end up with 50% of the Forest.
    • If Rodrick/Asher, Ludd and Gryff died in the battle:

• Gwyn returns Ryon, and he rules the house.
    • If you lost

• Ryon, Talia and Elissa are killed by the Whitehills.
    • If Ludd spared your House

• And you reconciled with Gwyn: Gwyn and Asher marry and you get 25% of the Ironwood Forest. The Whitehills return Ryon.
      • And you didn't reconciled with Gwyn: House Whitehill stays with 100% of the Forest. House Forrester struggle to survive. The Whitehills return Ryon.

(I was in the mood :D)

• Nice predictions,man! :D

Yes, in Telltale games determinant characters always die, for example determinant-Finn died in 5ep. But i think that Rod and Ash are diffren

• Thx :)

Killah posted: »

Nice predictions,man!

• I didn't play the episode but I was spoiled regarding the traitor and the final decision, so I don't have a lot of predictions.

My prediction: House Forrester ends this season half-destroyed, and just before the ending the Glovers call them to arms. They go to Deepwood Motte because really they have no option at this point. Mira is accused of aiding on Tyrion's escape, and ends up being taken out of King's Landing by someone that thinks her brothers are dead and have an interest on her claim, akin to what happened to Sansa. Gared tries to go back south from the North Grove and is killed by the Night's Watch.

Greatest thing that could happen:
    The Brotherhood Without Banners comes along, finds the dead brother and Lady Stoneheart recognizes the Forrester sigil that the dead brother carries, as they were loyal to the Starks.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

in Telltale games determinant characters always die, for example determinant-Finn died in 5ep

Technically, they don't always die, but there's a 85-90% mortality rate for them. The other 10% of them either go missing, or by crazy chance, actually stick around

Justin in 400 Days can survive

Bonnie in TWD S2 can survive

Lawrence, Dum and the Crooked Man can survive in TWAU

• Cool predictions, but I'm not seeing why Rodrik wouldn't have a chance to ally with Gwyn as well. It's very possible for Gwyn to have a positive view of Rodrik if he's also been actively trying to sort out the conflict nonviolently up to this point. Not to mention that if Rodrik is the survivor, then Gwyn's former lover was the one killed by her brother's forces, which would also give her more reason to help Rodrik.

I just don't see Gwyn's support being exclusive to Asher. I think both brothers will have the chance to work something out with her.

Yes, in Telltale games determinant characters always die, for example determinant-Finn died in 5ep. But i think that Rod and Ash are diffren

• You are right! I'll edit it and now Rodrick will have the option to get Gwyn's support ;D. Thx :D

Forsoothe posted: »

Cool predictions, but I'm not seeing why Rodrik wouldn't have a chance to ally with Gwyn as well. It's very possible for Gwyn to have a posi

• Gared=dead

• Gared isn't exactly in the best position, but I hope he survives. They've already killed off two main characters, with one determinant...

1. Let's think about North Grove, this grove is far, far away in the galaxy ;) So why Gared have been sent there? It's definitely special place, maybe it could be real Ice Dragon - but if it's true, what next? Gared will be Dragon-Tamer, and with use of his powerfull mount destroy Whitehills? Gared's mission must be important, or just Telltale are joking and Gared is going to North Grove only to find friends, be loyal to family, become brave and never surrender, at the end he will find nothing! but it was fucking amazing adventure with great moral.

2. Maybe this is stupid but what if North Grove would be place where Forresters will be resurrected. I know this is definitely to powerfull/OP object, but R'hllor priestes have ability to give person life back, like they do to Catelyn Stark aka Lady Ironheart. This would be perfect option to develop all of Forresters to season 2. All will be happy.

3. I must say that i dont see Asher/Rodrik in next season, why? because if they survived, Telltale would have to create 2 seperate stories with 2 seperate voice actors. I dont think that they could do that. Easier to them is to kill both of them and create new character/s.

4. Another option is to create next season about diffrent house, in that situation Asher/Rodrik could survived. But in next season they will be just npc's that says 2 words per episode, and then die :D

• edited July 2015

But Justin status is unknown, he isn't at camp with Vincent, so he is probably dead.
    About another characters I dont know anything ;D but this is true that determinat characters dont have any important role, they even dont talk a lot, and at the end their status is dead or unknown. We dont know what happend to them, they are just off of show.

Deltino posted: »

in Telltale games determinant characters always die, for example determinant-Finn died in 5ep Technically, they don't always die, bu

• In some "magical-Telltale" way Night's Watch will forgive Gared and he will have 3 children with Talia...

Talia marrying Gared would be utterly ridiculous. First, we can't disregard the fact she's a noble, second in line to her house on top of that, and he's a commoner (a poor commoner), secondly there is no reason to think of romance between them, because she gave him a pendant as a gesture of sympathy doesn't mean she had a crush on him.

• Prediction: if you spared Asher, you have the option of getting Gywn on your side. However, if Asher was sacrificed, Gwyn will give an awesome speech about her father and brother not knowing the meaning of family, or else they wouldn't have killed the only man she ever loved. Then she will help Rodrick, etc.

• edited September 2015

I think that it would be very interesting for Garred to find nothing at the North Grove. It would make for a great tragedy, very much like something that would happen in the GoT show or books. For us to play as Garred for six episodes looking for the North Grove and then find out that it is just a myth and then have him die, I think that would be great, in true GoT style. Also I think the Ice Dragon in the title might refer to the Forresters being allies with Dany.

Rayon posted: »

* Let's think about North Grove, this grove is far, far away in the galaxy So why Gared have been sent there? It's definitely special place

• I agree.

Brn2bwild posted: »

Prediction: if you spared Asher, you have the option of getting Gywn on your side. However, if Asher was sacrificed, Gwyn will give an awes

• She's actually third in line after Ryon.

In some "magical-Telltale" way Night's Watch will forgive Gared and he will have 3 children with Talia... Talia marrying Gared would

• Why are so many people talking about Gywn working with you if Asher is alive. The way she talks about Asher it doesn't seem like they are in love anymore. It would make more sense for her to work with Rodrik, if you did every thing that she told you to do, it seems that they are more close than her and Asher. But that's just my opinion.

• edited September 2015

It's said that he left Vince for a safe camp, so he can be alive and well

Rayon posted: »

But Justin status is unknown, he isn't at camp with Vincent, so he is probably dead. About another characters I dont know anything ;D but

• Are you forgetting about, or writing off, Mira? Cuz, you know, succession would go like: Ryon, Mira, and then Talia. That's assuming the determinant brother dies.

In some "magical-Telltale" way Night's Watch will forgive Gared and he will have 3 children with Talia... Talia marrying Gared would

• Im pretty sure Gwynn is just emotional because she hasn't felt some real ironwood in years (wink wink)

soysauce posted: »

Why are so many people talking about Gywn working with you if Asher is alive. The way she talks about Asher it doesn't seem like they are in

Sign in to comment in this discussion.