Would you like to see Season 2 continue the Story of Forresters or Not?

Comments

• House Bacon.

• What would it's House words would be? I'm curious.

darko22 posted: »

House Bacon.

• Bacon from pig.

What would it's House words would be? I'm curious.

• Too original.

darko22 posted: »

Bacon from pig.

• edited September 2015

I genuinely wanted to continue the story of House Forrester, but after Episode 5 I'm not so sure. They will most likely kill Rodrik/Asher, and that would just be such a huge letdown, as whoever survives obviously wont be a POV Character next season. (Surprise me, Telltale. (; )

To be honest, I wish we played a house in the Vale. It's one of the less-known areas of Westeros and it would be really cool to play some characters there.

• I actually want kinda both. I would like to know what happens to the Forresters in the aftermath but I would also want to see a new story about a different house (House Glenmore for example).

Probably we will know what happened to the Forresters after their war with the Whitehills in the season 1 DLC.

• Well we still have Gared and Mira. Who's to say Talia/Ryon don't become major PCs in season two?

Also, idk how you guys felt or played your game, but I went in knowing (or having a strong feeling) that both the brothers were gonna die somehow at the end of season 1. I mean it's GoT... But not only that. Asher and Rodrik seem to be the least useful characters from the 5 (after Ethan). They really don't get any exploration times, or inventory items, but they do have dialogue and QTEs to take up there time. Which only leads me to believe they are there to hold the fort down, while the real heroes (Gared and Mira) continue their road to Ironrath resurrection.

I think we can't let Asher/Rodrik turn into our Lee Everett(s), and we must be ready to see them fall for the sake of their houses. We may be able to stop Gryff, but Ludd and the Boltons still have to be dealt with. And one of the ludds sons serves the Boltons, so let's not think we're getting out of this one just yet.

I genuinely wanted to continue the story of House Forrester, but after Episode 5 I'm not so sure. They will most likely kill Rodrik/Asher, a

• Pls not a new story. I can't say goodbye to Asher i_i

Please TellTale if you're gonna do a new story give me at least a cameo of him i_i

• We Need A Ryon POV DLC!!!

• I'd rather have no season 2 GOT at all and instead have TWAU Season 2, but that's just me

• Well if I have to choose... I need more Bigby

KronusX posted: »

I'd rather have no season 2 GOT at all and instead have TWAU Season 2, but that's just me

• Nah, I want a season 2 of Game of Thrones.

I'd rather have no season 2 GOT at all and instead have TWAU Season 2, but that's just me

• Yes I hope they don't do a season 2. If they do, a completely fresh story is needed.

• I'm pretty sure that would just be hours of nothing but Ludd insulting and taunting him.

10/10

ShaneGrimes posted: »

We Need A Ryon POV DLC!!!

• Up until Episode 5 House Forrester was one of my top favorite noble Houses and I only wanted to continue their story in Season 2 but after Episode 5... I think it might be better for Telltale to start over with another House to get a clean slate from the mistakes they made in the first season - or at least this is the inner cynical me speaking - who knows, maybe Telltale will surprise us and not kill off Asher/Rodrik as many are anticipating they will.

• I'd like to continue the story of House Forrester, but I'd like Torrhen and Ebbert Whitehill to be playable characters. A Glenmore sibling would also be nice, especially since they left the family so vague. I mean, we know about Elaena, Arthur, Lord and Lady Glenmore and then we're told nothing else.

I really felt that the ASOIAF books improved drastically when they added Cersei and Jaime as POVs. It helped flesh out the world. Plus, I'm still really pissed about Ludd and Gryff just being villains rather than human beings. I think POV Torrhen and Ebbert would be a good way to redeem that fuck up.

• It's too late, they have to kill off Asher/Rodrik or the last scene of episode 5 will complicate the whole of season two.

Harian96 posted: »

Up until Episode 5 House Forrester was one of my top favorite noble Houses and I only wanted to continue their story in Season 2 but after E

• Am I the only one somewhat interested in a House Forrester prequel DLC? Set before the Red Wedding - like if we got to play as Gregor or had a cameo by Eddard Stark (who according to the Forrester codex was envious of Ironrath, indicating that he had on at least one occasion come in direct contact with the Forresters).

Sure your choices in the DLC wouldn't matter since they won't have an impact on the original Season 1 but it would still be cool as a self-contained story (sometimes I wonder if TWD S1 was also better off staying self-contained...)

• Yes that would be sick maybe controlling Gregor since his character was awesome also no season 2 for be cuz after the war nothing instead of a fresh new story could be the reason 4 it

Harian96 posted: »

Am I the only one somewhat interested in a House Forrester prequel DLC? Set before the Red Wedding - like if we got to play as Gregor or had

• edited September 2015

No it would more likely be Ludd forcing him to slice bread and work in salt mines

I'm pretty sure that would just be hours of nothing but Ludd insulting and taunting him. 10/10

• No I want them to stop. I feel like they butchered the storyline too much. like at first I thought they had so much potential when it started but up to this point its been one huge let down after another episode after episode to me and if they do have a season 2 I would want it to be another house for a fresh start and a do over. I just dont know where they can go with it after this

Me personally: I don't want to play as a 5 year kid(ryon) 14 year old girl(Talia) or 40 year old man(Malcolm). I'm happy with Mira and Gared but I just don't know how they are gonna replace Rodrick and Asher

• I want season 2 also, but Colin and Toad have been waiting on that farm too long and they need Bigby to save the day

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Nah, I want a season 2 of Game of Thrones.

• House Whitehill, in the aftermath of Episode 6. Ludd and Gryff are slain by the surviving Forrester brother. Torrhen Whitehill receives a raven and returns to Highpoint to become the new lord. Ramsey's game is still afoot, only one house can survive, but Roose tasks you with getting the Ironwood supply in order at all costs.

Other playable characters, Ebbert at the Citadel in Highpoint searching for the secret of the Forrester's ironwood craft, Gywn who is kept hostage by the Forresters at Ironrath and must choose between seeking a peace with her captors or furthering the Whitehill agenda and Britt's brother who has sworn vengeance against Gared and is tasked by the Night's Watch to head north of The Wall to hunt down the deserters.

• sounds like a perfect game

Take my money!

Nightmare1 posted: »

No it would more likely be Ludd forcing him to slice bread and work in salt mines

• Gared is a pretty good replacement, since they invested more into his story than anyone else's. Idk about Mira, unless she finds a companion (maybe Tom or someone else that can actually use a sword) I wouldn't find her interesting enough.

Pabster23 posted: »

No I want them to stop. I feel like they butchered the storyline too much. like at first I thought they had so much potential when it starte

• well I said them because we can already play as them, i'm talking about in terms of who is gonna replace roderick and asher as playable characters and if those options are even appealing to me or not.

I personally find mira kinda boring but I do like playing the whole political game but with Mira the way she's going shes probably no longer gonna be apart of kings landing by the end and plus the game hasn't done the whole political aspect very well since it seems up to this point none of miras major decisions have come back to bite her or help her

And Gared's story line is gonna be tricky once he locates the north grove and depending what it is as well because its specifically supposed to "help the forresters" how in the world is he gonna get back when theirs white walkers everywhere, wildlings are still up there, and the night's watch has him labeled as a traitor and are calling for his head. Plus with how slow his story line moved this season are we supposed to wait another season (like the end of season 2) for his return with the Highly secreted "North Grove" to help the forresters?

Gared is a pretty good replacement, since they invested more into his story than anyone else's. Idk about Mira, unless she finds a companion (maybe Tom or someone else that can actually use a sword) I wouldn't find her interesting enough.

• I'm not a big fan of TWAU so... :P

I want season 2 also, but Colin and Toad have been waiting on that farm too long and they need Bigby to save the day

• I don't see that happening. For 1, Gared is not important enough to be hunted by the Night Watch (he has no information about their numbers,resources,etc) and for 2, how in the world they will find him? The only reason why they went to hunt the deserters in the book/tv show is because they were aware of the location. You cannot just go in the North Wall and suddenly search for missing people, it is just not happening as pointed out when Jon Snow's uncle disappeared.

House Whitehill, in the aftermath of Episode 6. Ludd and Gryff are slain by the surviving Forrester brother. Torrhen Whitehill receives a ra

• I'd say keep some of the characters. But introduce some new ones from different Houses. Maybe ironborn?

• Yes, I can't part with the Forresters, theyr'e like a second family TellTale...

• you cannot part with them, but telltale can (by killing them)

Yes, I can't part with the Forresters, theyr'e like a second family TellTale...

• We can want things all we like.. but we all know one thing is true

Winter is Coming

• 100% agree

I'd like to continue the story of House Forrester, but I'd like Torrhen and Ebbert Whitehill to be playable characters. A Glenmore sibling w

• I was until they made Asher and Rodrick determinant characters, although we'll have to see if this season ends good.

• I realy dont want to say goodbye to this universe. It would be cool to continue play as Forresters but if would Telltale decide to create a new House then it is OK with me.

• I'd like for their story to continue.

• Yes that would be awesome. I love the TTGoT I actually think it is better than TWDS2, but I find the story a little to condensed. Four of the Five playable characters (counting Ethan) are Forresters. One thing I love about the GoT book and show is that it has several POV characters from all side "good" and "evil". So although I think they should just stop after season one because there isn't really anything else in the GoT world that you can make a video game out of, I think having some whitehill playable characters would be cool also maybe Talia. Another good idea for a GoT telltale game might be during the war of the usurper, or Roberts rebellion, where you play as a soldier on Robert's side and talk with young Robert and Ned. and then play as a soldier on The Mad king's side where you can talk to Tywin, young Jaime and the mad king himself. I think that would be cool, althought you probably wouldn't have that many important choices, because all the characters I mentioned are too canon.

I'd like to continue the story of House Forrester, but I'd like Torrhen and Ebbert Whitehill to be playable characters. A Glenmore sibling w

• I would like to continue the story of the Forresters

• I just want to point out that GOT does not = death of characters. It is portrayed like that, but at the end of the day characters only die when it serves the plot. So "going into it knowing they're going to die cuz got lolz" is a little on the far side imo.

Well we still have Gared and Mira. Who's to say Talia/Ryon don't become major PCs in season two? Also, idk how you guys felt or played yo

• You're right, I didn't explain it well.

When I say I knew they were gonna die, it wasn't so much that "the bad guy always lives, the good guy always dies", it was more about "this is game of thrones, they have a bigger army then me"

After seeing Stannis lose to the Boltons, I understand now that ppl die when it makes sense. I don't think the Forresters will have any sort of advantage over the Whitehills when it comes to men, arms, or political leverage.

That's why I knew Rodrik/Asher would eventually die. Because their house is falling, and the leaders of the house fall first.

I just want to point out that GOT does not = death of characters. It is portrayed like that, but at the end of the day characters only die w

Sign in to comment in this discussion.