"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• edited August 2015

Thread: Anyone here think a telltale game based on illiads would be awesome

A telltale game where you play as Achillis, Patroculus, Hector, and some other trojan, greek heroes. What you guys think ?

enter link description here

• Oh, so like a Greek Mythology game?

That'd be cool.

Thread: Anyone here think a telltale game based on illiads would be awesome A telltale game where you play as Achillis, Patroculus, Hector, and some other trojan, greek heroes. What you guys think ? enter link description here

• Thread: Telltale upcoming project ideas.

This is only the start of telltale. So the projects I really want to see happen are

• Pixar. It will be really interesting if they make a telltale game off of a Pixar movie. It would engage younger audiences and it would really good because Pixar is good at "toying with our emotions" get it.
    • Disney. Just like pixar. It could engage with younger audiences and also they could do something like this in the wolf among us season 2 if they make one.
    • dc. They are already making a marvel game. Why can't they also make a dc game.
    • James Bond. It would be interesting to be a spy and making decisions.
      have a great day and let me know what you think.
  • There's already a blog where Telltale's possible or desirable projects are discussed, search for it and post your opinion there.

• Thank you

There's already a blog where Telltale's possible or desirable projects are discussed, search for it and post your opinion there.

• Where is it

Thank you

• Pixar or a Disney project would be really cool because they are really good with emotional moments

• Well, the problem with that is... You can't make Telltale's stuff canon to mythology right? And, also, playing as any of those heroes would be lame for the fact that we already know how each one's story is gonna end.

Thread: Anyone here think a telltale game based on illiads would be awesome A telltale game where you play as Achillis, Patroculus, Hector, and some other trojan, greek heroes. What you guys think ? enter link description here

• You know how TTG did the emotional games series like TWDG, now a lot of other games are following suit, trying to take from that pie, IE life is strange and others. I think they need to use other emotions like GUILT, i would love to see them make a game based off the SAW series, and that you have horrible/selfish choices. You feel horrible about having to make the choices you make It would be a completely new experience in the storytelling world. IE> Saw 4 for example.

Will we ever get anything that cool, probably not.

• Emotional gaming was hardly invented by Telltale :P

CrazyGeorge posted: »

You know how TTG did the emotional games series like TWDG, now a lot of other games are following suit, trying to take from that pie, IE lif

• Wait, what's the Marvel game?

Thread: Telltale upcoming project ideas. This is only the start of telltale. So the projects I really want to see happen are * Pix

• There should be a FIREFLY game! Continue the epic through Telltale or maybe a different crew on their own adventures in the black.

• What if you were one the less well known heroes in the war who homer didn't spend much time on or whose fate is left ambigious such as Trojan prince Aeneas.

Well, the problem with that is... You can't make Telltale's stuff canon to mythology right? And, also, playing as any of those heroes would be lame for the fact that we already know how each one's story is gonna end.

• I reckon you never heard of Virgil and the Aeneid then... You should check that out. And Aeneas is far from less known. Regardless, whatever Telltale does can't be canon to mythology, so what's even the point?

What if you were one the less well known heroes in the war who homer didn't spend much time on or whose fate is left ambigious such as Trojan prince Aeneas.

• edited August 2015

I know he flees troy and his descendants become the founders of rome, but overall his story is loose that telltale can build on it with regards to the trojan war. King Priam had many other sons who were not touched upon during the war that people can play as such as Deiphobos , who was considered the second best warrior after Hector. Even the character Patroculus was not given much character developement in the iliad until his death that Telltales could play around with.

I reckon you never heard of Virgil and the Aeneid then... You should check that out. And Aeneas is far from less known. Regardless, whatever Telltale does can't be canon to mythology, so what's even the point?

• Deiphobus gets killed by either Menelaus or Ulysses (depending on which version you consider), Patroclus is not that interesting as a character, and we already know how he dies, Aeneas' story is far, very far from loose, I've read the Aeneid and the Iliou Persis written by Quintus of Smyrna, and there's a full account of all of Aeneas' deeds there, you should check them out. Also, we know how he dies too. And again, there's no way, no single way for Telltale to make whatever story they create canon, so, I ask you again, what's even the point of doing such thing?

I know he flees troy and his descendants become the founders of rome, but overall his story is loose that telltale can build on it with rega

• You hear about Until Dawn?

CrazyGeorge posted: »

You know how TTG did the emotional games series like TWDG, now a lot of other games are following suit, trying to take from that pie, IE lif

• There should be a mario game with mario as the detective chasing around a drug dealer or (mushroom dealer) a murdurer, and some one who has kidnapped princess peach. Also you should be able to switch between mario and, the bad guy in the game

• Thread: Clockwork Orange

Ok, so, I was thinking about what games that I personally love to see Telltale make, and a first thought was A Clockwork Orange (movie, not book). You might play as one of Alex's droogs or maybe just Alex himself, which would make more sense, but yeah, I would love to see that be a Telltale game.

• I like the new name Jennifer.

• I was just watching it last night and I have to say it's one of my favorite movies of all time. I still don't think it would work out as a game though. For starters it's criteria and dystopian atmosphere makes the film an X rated one for a reason. Telltale hasn't really touched on deep and graphic concepts such as rape or any graphic sexual things in their games (which play a major part in A Clockwork Orange). Secondly, I'm not sure there would be much of a story element to it. When would it take place? After or before the droogs betray Alex and get him arrested? I wouldn't want to play as anyone besides Alex who already has a pretty set personality and would be considered "too graphic" for a video game character if he was adapted. Plus I think Malcolm McDowell will most likely be busy for awhile and I couldn't see anyone else playing Alex

JackyJo posted: »

Thread: Clockwork Orange Ok, so, I was thinking about what games that I personally love to see Telltale make, and a first thought was A

• YES. Fuckin' a YES!

JackyJo posted: »

Thread: Clockwork Orange Ok, so, I was thinking about what games that I personally love to see Telltale make, and a first thought was A

• edited September 2015

Hahaha yes it's so sarky

dojo32161 posted: »

I like the new name Jennifer.

• sarky

That's Mr. Sark to you.

Flog61 posted: »

Hahaha yes it's so sarky

• Sons of Anarchy no doubt!!

• I was thinking about that too, and I think this would perhaps be a good way for telltale to break into the more graphic games, and not just for the sake of being graphic such as GTA, but more like art, which clockwork orange is definitely perfect for that, and Malcom Mcdowell, while it would be cool, might be too... hm, how to put this, old to play this role once more, even in a video game, just remember that it did come out in 1971, and storywise, perhaps they could come up with new droogs, a new storyline, just like they did with walking dead which is a stellar game.

Clemenem posted: »

I was just watching it last night and I have to say it's one of my favorite movies of all time. I still don't think it would work out as a g

• edited September 2015

enter image description here

• I don't know if this was brought up before, I think it probably was but I recently rewatched all the star wars movies and it made me think that a telltale game based on star wars could be really fun. I'm sure they would have plenty of material to work with and it would coincide with the release of the new movies.

I'm also a big fan of middle-earth but I don't really think it would make a good telltale game. This kind of franchise would be a lot more fun with an open world rpg like skyrim. I'm afraid a point and click set in that world could disappoint a lot of people and I don't know what story they could use.

And finally I would like Telltale to create their own original franchise, I'm very interested in seeing what they could do with their own ideas instead of just working on already well established franchises.

• They're already working on an original idea.

Mary5 posted: »

I don't know if this was brought up before, I think it probably was but I recently rewatched all the star wars movies and it made me think t

• The Walking Dead seems like an ''end of the world'' kinda series.

Smellmeh posted: »

I wanna see a disaster series, like tornados, earthquakes, or volcanos. You know like a "end of the world" kinda series. I think it be cool (i made a thread about this)

• I know but i want a different kind of "end of the world" series, not another zombie one. I mean with tornados, hurricanes, volcanos, or earthquakes.

The Walking Dead seems like an ''end of the world'' kinda series.

• edited September 2015

Okay, so I know a lot of people have probably suggested so many amazing game ideas, but wouldn't a game based off of Avatar be interesting and wholly entertaining? The movie in itself was amazing both visually and in its story (not to mention it was pretty long and there were lots of elements from the movie that could be expanded for video game purposes, and even segments that weren't touched at all-- i.e. Grace teaching the Na'vi children, etc.), so think about it interpreted into a game, right? I feel like Telltale could really make this idea come to life and make for an amazing video game experience that could really suck players in. Ever since I've played The Walking Dead this idea has been bothering me so I made this account solely to share it lol.

• Thread: Would You Play John Carpenter"s The Thing Game Created By Telltale?

Imagine a game based on the classic horror film by John Carpenter. It could take place after the events of the 1980s film. In the game you would play as only one character so that the mystery of who the "thing" is, is kept secret. You are part of a research team arriving at the base in the first movie after several weeks of radio silence. Once you arrive most everything is destroyed, you would find the bodies of the survivors who clearly would have freezed to death. You walk through rooms scene in the film you find corpses from the film. as you search through the base you find the thing frozen solid. Your team unfreezes it and it runs loose through your base. Your choices would really matter as depending on your choices certain character will live and die. One choice that seems so small can mean the death of crew member. Depending on what you say and do certain characters will start to trust you more and less. and if you make the wrong choices certain character will be taken over by the "Thing". Making for instant replay ability. Sorry if this is hard to follow, I've had this idea for a long time and I would be happy to clarify anything. I just think the Thing is a perfect movie universe for TellTale to make a game of.

• I think I'd rather have Supermassive run it, considering how good UNtil Dawn was.

• Telltale should make a Vikings game. Or just a story set in that era.

• Your probably right they would probably do a better job. But I think a TellTale game would be cool too.

DAISHI posted: »

I think I'd rather have Supermassive run it, considering how good UNtil Dawn was.

• Yes, not sure how it would work but I would pay a lot of money for that game.

brbsmoking posted: »

Maybe?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.