Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• that's a lovely pic you got there :D

AkaJuiceb0x posted: »

This is great, I'm already hooked. Please write more.

• About the project :

@GrumpyDofhimself: I'm on it, yay !

@PipasWheatley: You're on it, yay !

@CraazyCakeherself: You're on it, yay !

@armis37Ezio: You're on it, yay !

@reggiesleftarm - bigby: You're on it, yay !

@umbracodezelda: You're on it, yay !

@c0ntinue-testinganother zelda : You're on it, yay !

@Intellectual_PoultryHeavy: You're on it, yay !

@Leluch123Darth Vader: You're on it, yay !

@GuiltyKingOumaShuOuma Shu: You're on it, yay !

@IruntsIllusive Man: It's not over yet but i found where to place you.

@Podrick_The_PimpGarrus: It's not over yet but i found where to place you.

@bigdogg0821Pacman: You're on it, yay !

@ZapThroatSpy (TF2): You're on it, yay !

@McBoatsclem's hat: You're on it, yay !

@DarkStar34 - Jackie Estacado from the Darkness series: You're on it, yay !

@MrNoodles - John Marston from Red Dead Redemption: We need to talk.

@DictatorAsylumDarth Revan: You're on it, yay !

@InGen_Nate_Kenny – he posted a poll Governor **vs **Big boss. Looks like Governor won: We need to talk.

@Dracu98that goat/dragon/whatever from my little pony: We need to talk.

@Toffeeither tempar or gideon wyeth from advent rising: We need to talk.

@TheIncredibleHunkao oni : We need to talk.

@Grimnir3Batman: We need to talk.

@LoseMyHomeMichonne: We need to talk.

• what is this, ep5 is released early o what?

• Nah, in Ep 4 files there are also voice lines from Ep 5.

what is this, ep5 is released early o what?

• yay!

enter image description here

GrumpyDof posted: »

About the project : @GrumpyDof – himself: I'm on it, yay ! @Pipas – Wheatley: You're on it, yay ! @CraazyCake – herself: You're on

• That's bro, bro.

We are the broest of bros.

• Good stuff Grumpy. Good stuff indeed.

About the project : @GrumpyDof – himself: I'm on it, yay ! @Pipas – Wheatley: You're on it, yay ! @CraazyCake – herself: You're on

• oh mah goodness. Thanks for the positive feedbacks guys! :D

May I continue saying the scrapped lines were not in that paragraph, though they are in like paragraph 2/3. I also can only work on this in the PM times for me since my family's a nosy bunch. So as soon as I am able to I will publish it :D

• Sure, take your time. :P

bigdogg0821 posted: »

oh mah goodness. Thanks for the positive feedbacks guys! May I continue saying the scrapped lines were not in that paragraph, though

• Hmmmmm... What this spoiler you guys talk about?

• enter image description here

The Spy thanks you sincerely.

• EP 5 possible spoilers,don’t go over there.

Hmmmmm... What this spoiler you guys talk about?

• They are not exactly spoilers. There are some cut lines from Episode 5 in which Rhys and Fiona talk about Sasha.

Hmmmmm... What this spoiler you guys talk about?

• Not cut lines, these are lines that may be used in Episode 5. I heard there's also one that tells the ending for Tales, so I'm staying away from it.

They are not exactly spoilers. There are some cut lines from Episode 5 in which Rhys and Fiona talk about Sasha.

• edited September 2015

I heard those lines and there are no spoilers. Just Rhys and Fiona arguing about Sasha and about Rhys "climbing the corporate ladder" (probably referring to the "rule hyperion" ending). There are no spoilers about the ending or Jack or the stranger.

Pipas posted: »

Not cut lines, these are lines that may be used in Episode 5. I heard there's also one that tells the ending for Tales, so I'm staying away from it.

• Yeah, I meant different ones. I've seen the "ending" ones on tumblr, but haven't listened to them. That's why I'm staying away from all of them, better be safe than sorry.

And we shouldn't discuss these lines anyway, so we better end the discussion here.

I heard those lines and there are no spoilers. Just Rhys and Fiona arguing about Sasha and about Rhys "climbing the corporate ladder" (probably referring to the "rule hyperion" ending). There are no spoilers about the ending or Jack or the stranger.

• MOAR FANFICTION FOR THE RHYSHA FANDOM!
    SOON WE SHALL HAZ ALL TEH FANFICTIONZ!
    NO-ONE CAN STOP US NOW!
    enter link description here

• Alright guys it is here.

Recovery : Chapter 1 | Hospitalized

bye have a good tiem

• I'm here, what's up?

• Hey guys, nice 200k views!

• Only times 5 away from you guys.

Poogers555 posted: »

Hey guys, nice 200k views!

Only times 5 away from you guys.

• "we need to talk". in all those 16 years of my life, this has never meant something good

• again, views are totally irrelevant.

• edited September 2015

YAY!

Only times 5 away from you guys.

• edited September 2015

right, you are in some deeeeep shit, young man.

Dracu98 posted: »

"we need to talk". in all those 16 years of my life, this has never meant something good

• I see blankity. Blankity. BLANK.

• I just wonder what kind of shit. grumpy hasn't answered me yet. I just hope I don't have to pick another character :X

right, you are in some deeeeep shit, young man.

• We just need another 800K views and we are good to go.

• Oh, just those lines? I heard those ones a while ago...

Yeah, I meant different ones. I've seen the "ending" ones on tumblr, but haven't listened to them. That's why I'm staying away from all of t

• Hello Rhyshas,

Few days ago Poultry created a poll "Which game should be added to the Rhysha events?". If you haven't voted yet, don't worry, there's still time. I'm just here to announce that we'll play that game on Saturday, since people have generally more time on weekends and I'd like as many members as possible to try the new game. ;)

That means that the game we choose over the poll on Saturday will move to Thursday (at least this once). Due to the low attendance last week on TF2 I decided pull it out of the poll for Thursday (because you have to admit, TF2 is most fun with many players online).

So Rhyshas...

What would you like to play on Thursday?

And what new game would you like to try on Saturday?

(this is the old poll from Poultry, if you already voted, you don't have to open it :P)

I'll close both polls on Wednesday.

Pipas out

• The time is ticking! Please vote! :D

Hello Rhyshas, Few days ago Poultry created a poll "Which game should be added to the Rhysha events?". If you haven't voted yet, don't wo

• edited September 2015

I see what could've been a beautiful post.

Could've

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I see blankity. Blankity. BLANK.

• 20 minutes into Quick Change machine & chill and Rhys gives Sasha this look:

• 20 minutes into the audio files and you find out it was originally quick change machine and chill with Fiona

20 minutes into Quick Change machine & chill and Rhys gives Sasha this look:

• I wish we had more chances to be this smooth n' flirty.

20 minutes into Quick Change machine & chill and Rhys gives Sasha this look:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.