Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Well all we did was make a separate thread to appreciate Laura Baeley, so we haven't done anything wrong :) Green made it mostly so we would stop spamming in the Rhyiona thread :/

We try not talk badly about VA's, and anyone who decides to backtalk Sasha? That is their choice, not a group effort. Trust me.

I'm not wild about Sasha as a character, but I don't hate her :P

ZapThroat posted: »

We always can keep peace,as long as every ship sticks to it’s thread and not try to drag out their disscusions into farther threads. It’s okay,as long as there isn’t shitposting about our ship or another particular VA,it’s cool.

• THX man.You are really the best Rhiyona shipper.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Well all we did was make a separate thread to appreciate Laura Baeley, so we haven't done anything wrong Green made it mostly so we would s

• Being 22 and already giving up on kissing is like turning 30 and expecting to die of old age soon. What the hell, man? You still have your whole life ahead of you.

The only thing I think you should give up on is the fantasy that love exists in this world. It doesn't. Don't get the illusion up. Once you accept that, though, living your life and getting everything else will be easier, since you won't go into situations in which you expect something to happen that never will.

silvereye27 posted: »

I guess you're right. Mind, I don't aspire to be a creative writer, it's just me saying I find it amazing the talent some fans have. And whi

• I'm flattered :D

THX man.You are really the best Rhiyona shipper.

• Not quite Rhysha, but they're together, so screw it.

enter image description here

• edited September 2015

kind of like you guys created this thread to oppose ours right

Seriously though, I doubt that's why it was created. And even if it was, why do you care? It isn't hurting anyone, just don't view the thread if it bothers you.

So apparently,the Rhiyonas felt bad for what Erin posted so they decided to make a Laura Bailey appreciation thread so that they could feel less bad,that means we must retreat maggots.captain Pipas,How do you suggest we do so?

• I can't hate Erin cuz I LOVE Snow White in Fables/TWAU!!!! <3

They didn't spell her name right. :l Plus Erin was Snow. If they hate Erin they hate Snow. And Molly. And Bonnie (not that bad to be honest)

• I never particularly liked Molly or Bonnie, but Snow's fine.

They didn't spell her name right. :l Plus Erin was Snow. If they hate Erin they hate Snow. And Molly. And Bonnie (not that bad to be honest)

• Okay,if I made a Rhysha 2.0 thread now (because that’s basically what that thread is) and just kept spamming Erin Yvette pictures and hated on Laura then told you not to view it if you don’t like,would you be happy?

And bitch please,we started first after EP1,you started after EP2.Who is the one trying to oppose us now?

Green613 posted: »

kind of like you guys created this thread to oppose ours right Seriously though, I doubt that's why it was created. And even if it was, why do you care? It isn't hurting anyone, just don't view the thread if it bothers you.

• The Laura Bailey appreciation thread was made to stop the spam in the Rhyiona thread ^^

I don't care about Erin, I just liked her as Snow & Molly.

They have the right to ship what they want like us.

So apparently,the Rhiyonas felt bad for what Erin posted so they decided to make a Laura Bailey appreciation thread so that they could feel less bad,that means we must retreat maggots.captain Pipas,How do you suggest we do so?

• To be far Green has been like the OR (Original Rhyiona) all the way back to our first thread.

Okay,if I made a Rhysha 2.0 thread now (because that’s basically what that thread is) and just kept spamming Erin Yvette pictures and hated

• And bitch please,we started first after EP1,you started after EP2.Who is the one trying to oppose us now?

I'm not arguing with you so I'm going to leave it at this. That first thread for Rhysha was nothing like the ship threads now, and that one was dead months before episode 2 came out, I created mine when there weren't any ship threads. I'm not saying you guys stole the ship thread thing since I really couldn't care less, but why are you complaining about the Laura Bailey thread? Like, holy shit, you guys complain about us copying you way too much when you don't even see what you guys are actually doing.

Okay,if I made a Rhysha 2.0 thread now (because that’s basically what that thread is) and just kept spamming Erin Yvette pictures and hated

• So to stop the spamming in your thread,you spam in another.

enter image description here

Kawaiii posted: »

The Laura Bailey appreciation thread was made to stop the spam in the Rhyiona thread ^^ I don't care about Erin, I just liked her as Snow & Molly. They have the right to ship what they want like us.

• enter image description here

We're not spamming because that's the subject of the thread...

So to stop the spamming in your thread,you spam in another.

• Well as far as I know, the Rhyiona thread wasn't intended to be Rhyiona thread but just an appreciation post of "boot of love". :D Just as time flew by, it turned into the thread it is now.

• Yeah,but you also started your thread like "OMG look how cute they’re together" and you got lucky it even turned into an actual shipping thread yet you say you started a more proffesional thread.

And bitch please,we started first after EP1,you started after EP2.Who is the one trying to oppose us now? I'm not arguing with you s

• yet you say you started a more proffesional thread.

Now you're just making stuff up, I never even said that. Lmao.

Yeah,but you also started your thread like "OMG look how cute they’re together" and you got lucky it even turned into an actual shipping thread yet you say you started a more proffesional thread.

• I don’t look at the subject,I look at the purpose,which is what I stated before.

We're not spamming because that's the subject of the thread...

• Wait a minute ... your avatar ... something is strange about that carley ( i was talking about that carley on avatar )

Not quite Rhysha, but they're together, so screw it.

• Then you should start looking at the subject.

I don’t look at the subject,I look at the purpose,which is what I stated before.

• You know, I kinda don't see what's the problem with that? They created Laura Bailey appreciation thread and they post Laura Bailey appreciation posts there. So what?

So to stop the spamming in your thread,you spam in another.

• That first thread for Rhysha was nothing like the ship threads now, and that one was dead months before episode 2 came out,I created mine when there weren't any ship threads.

That implies that the first Rhysha thread was unproffesional and you made yours for the purpose of creating a more proffesional thread.

yet you say you started a more proffesional thread. Now you're just making stuff up, I never even said that. Lmao.

Pipas posted: »

You know, I kinda don't see what's the problem with that? They created Laura Bailey appreciation thread and they post Laura Bailey appreciation posts there. So what?

• No, it implied that my thread wasn't created to oppose anything.

That first thread for Rhysha was nothing like the ship threads now, and that one was dead months before episode 2 came out,I created mine wh

• Thank you, We don't even hate on Erin in that thread, I've read that thread twice and I can't see where we are hating on her.

You know, I kinda don't see what's the problem with that? They created Laura Bailey appreciation thread and they post Laura Bailey appreciation posts there. So what?

Then you should start looking at the subject.

• Yup, good times, good times ^^

HazzatheMan posted: »

Thnx!! It's probably cuz while I do love Rhyiona over Rhysha, I don't try and shove it in your faces. Plus. like I said, I want to keep the peace Also me and armis go way back from when TWAU was still popular :P

• [Waving peace flag]

You guys don't wanna make a cute hat like myself sad, do you? B)

• And where exactly did I state you were hating on her?

Thank you, We don't even hate on Erin in that thread, I've read that thread twice and I can't see where we are hating on her.

• Zap, please stop.

That first thread for Rhysha was nothing like the ship threads now, and that one was dead months before episode 2 came out,I created mine wh

• edited September 2015

Yeah, c'mon guys. Keep the peace. Let's not complain if they want to make a thread, regardless of the content.
    Only when it's incredibly offensive should we take note.
    Even if something is super aggressive, just disregard it.
    I see no wrongdoings here.
    Let's just allow this commotion to be buried in the goodness to come.

Why?

armis37 posted: »

Zap, please stop.

• I take the last part back because I read this comment of you wrong.

Okay,if I made a Rhysha 2.0 thread now (because that’s basically what that thread is) and just kept spamming Erin Yvette pictures and hated on Laura then told you not to view it if you don’t like,would you be happy?

And where exactly did I state you were hating on her?

I take the last part back because I read this comment of you wrong. Okay,if I made a Rhysha 2.0 thread now (because that’s basically w

• Don't see the problem with the thread, especially since Laura Bailey is one of my favorite VAs.

The only problem I do see if someone makes another VA appreciation thread, then another. Then it becomes this clusterfuck of appreciation threads.

The Laura Bailey appreciation thread was made to stop the spam in the Rhyiona thread ^^ I don't care about Erin, I just liked her as Snow & Molly. They have the right to ship what they want like us.

• Because you're acting rude and this conversation isn't bringing anything useful to the thread.

Why?

• Honestly Wolf, I have no idea what's going on.

I always seem to miss these little arguments.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

[Waving peace flag] You guys don't wanna make a cute hat like myself sad, do you?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.