Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• It was an indirect result of the Erin Yvette interview yes, and your right that it should be in the Telltale talk section.

That's why I agreed it was slightly obnoxious.

UmbraCode posted: »

While i dont have problem with the thread since im a Laury Baeley fan myself i do think it was created out of spite/salt over the Erin inter

• Lets keep it up.

Uggh i want the last episode so bad, at least my itch for looking at spoilers is finnaly gone.

ZapThroat posted: »

Oh look,we are only 5 pages away from page 200,amazing.

• It's Sasha's face with Carelys hair

so fabulous 10/10 would look at again

SzymeG posted: »

Wait a minute ... your avatar ... something is strange about that carley ( i was talking about that carley on avatar )

• Hey guys, what's up-

enter image description here

• edited September 2015

whispers very quietly, "what is going on in the threads?"

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Hey guys, what's up-

• Man, if I had a dollar for every time that gif was posted on the forums....

Hey guys, what's up-

• edited September 2015

'Especially if your a long time fan'

I've been playing the previous games (starting from MGS2) does that count? WILL I BE SLAPPED IN THE FACE?!

Also yes, it looks amazing and I do wanna play it. I know I'll be micromanaging the shit out of motherbase if that's possible. Also... I WANT DAT ZOO!

UmbraCode posted: »

Yeah im not gonna spoil but that ending, didnt ruin the game(at least for me) but its a slap in the face. Especially if your a long time fan. Amazing game though and you should play asap!

• you would have 3 dollars kind sir

No_username posted: »

Man, if I had a dollar for every time that gif was posted on the forums....

• Yep, the ending just made me angry and dissapointed. Its like a big lie(story wise), youll see when you finish it.

'Especially if your a long time fan' I've been playing the previous games (starting from MGS2) does that count? WILL I BE SLAPPED IN

• ...or, heck, imagine having a dollar for every time any gif at all was posted on this forum. You would be rich!

No_username posted: »

Man, if I had a dollar for every time that gif was posted on the forums....

• ...or, heck, imagine having a dollar for every time any gif at all was posted on this forum. You would be rich!

• enter image description here

enter link description here

• Chapter 4-Well you're cute when..

let us take this as a tribute to the peace of the Rhysha thread, and may the Rhyionas rest from the VA shooting a nerf gun dart at them. Not much, but still shots. They do have Laura Bailey shipping it though. So yeah, goodnight peeps.

• Kay well I made and posted these on tumblr and I don't know if they'll have the same affect here but here ya go

enter image description hereenter image description hereenter image description hereenter image description hereenter image description hereenter image description hereenter image description hereenter image description hereenter image description hereenter image description here

• some good stuff right here

LoseMyHome posted: »

Kay well I made and posted these on tumblr and I don't know if they'll have the same affect here but here ya go

• Again Vaughn was forgotten...he's main character too!! and nice touch with Sasha holding Rhys stun baton.

Not quite Rhysha, but they're together, so screw it.

• You guys don't wanna make a cute hat like myself sad, do you? B)

Who knows? insert evil laugh

ABigBadWolf posted: »

[Waving peace flag] You guys don't wanna make a cute hat like myself sad, do you?

• open TT site seen over 100 new comments overnight

Yay a new update or something like-

same old same old

• it always starts with love and becomes war in the end. because that's how humans are. They are dangerous because they can love and are willing to hate to protect what they love.

HellFish posted: »

I just don't get it. Shipping should be about love, right? I can be really passionate about things, but that has nothing to do with how a person treats other people with a different opinion. I'm sorry, but people like this are just douchebags.

• I think we're looking at classic Anakin Skywalker symptoms

I just don't get it. Shipping should be about love, right? I can be really passionate about things, but that has nothing to do with how a person treats other people with a different opinion. I'm sorry, but people like this are just douchebags.

• It’s not really that much,I just made a compliment about the appreciation thread,some people took it very seriously while others just took my compliment and said ok,I will see what I can do about it.

And why is this gif so popular?

Leluch123 posted: »

open TT site seen over 100 new comments overnight Yay a new update or something like- same old same old

• I think after episode 5 I will distance from this section becuase I realy dont want to see war in this section.

Oh yes... I see it already... someone will make a stupid comment and then the nukes start flying... Why can't we all just get along? It really makes me sad and disappointed sometimes.

• edited September 2015

because it fits the general mood of the people who use it quite well. They come in, expecting a good atmosphere (not unlike the situation when they had left the last time) only to see that hell has broken lose in the meantime.

ZapThroat posted: »

It’s not really that much,I just made a compliment about the appreciation thread,some people took it very seriously while others just took my compliment and said ok,I will see what I can do about it. And why is this gif so popular?

• It looks so carley-ish ( ? ) I thought it is just Carley but something was wrong

It's Sasha's face with Carelys hair so fabulous 10/10 would look at again

Chapter 4-Well you're cute when.. let us take this as a tribute to the peace of the Rhysha thread, and may the Rhyionas rest from the VA

• Btw, idk if it's that big of a deal, but we reached 150 likes! Yay! :D

• Hey, so I forgot to create the countdown to today's event... Erm... Here it is. Sorry for delay. :D

Countdown to the event.

AkaJuiceb0x posted: »

Btw, idk if it's that big of a deal, but we reached 150 likes! Yay!

• It's gonna be a bit hard to connect tho ^^ From my experience atleast.

Pipas posted: »

Hey, so I forgot to create the countdown to today's event... Erm... Here it is. Sorry for delay. Countdown to the event.

• ....Everytime I come on the thread I miss the conflict between us and the heretics....it's rather agitating, If a conflict arises next time, then please inform me of it so I can help destwoy anyone who attacks us. After all War is a stimulation for shipping, the one true function in life. Btw is there anything else I missed in the last >200 comments XD.

• you didn't miss anything. The majority of people in here are all peace-lovers. So boring.

....Everytime I come on the thread I miss the conflict between us and the heretics....it's rather agitating, If a conflict arises next time,

• AkaJuiceb0x posted: »

• What is today's event again?

Pipas posted: »

Hey, so I forgot to create the countdown to today's event... Erm... Here it is. Sorry for delay. Countdown to the event.

• Dis

What is today's event again?

• That^^

because it fits the general mood of the people who use it quite well. They come in, expecting a good atmosphere (not unlike the situation when they had left the last time) only to see that hell has broken lose in the meantime.

• (Please only listen to 0:07) ;/

enter link description here

(Marcus voice) 150 likes huh. Here they are after their anniversary and almost to 200 pages. So menneh things happenin. Buuut. It's been a bumpy road for the Rhysha, the first few episodes. The Rhyiona took over, the dark times. But episode 3 came, and the Rhysha ship rejoiced in harmony when they took their spot Back to the Top. I don't know where I have heard that group of words before.. but that is not the matter. The Rhysha has grown, and has undergone much cruel and unusual punishment for.. well... being canon. The Rhyiona wildlife was getting to them, and The Big Bad Wolf showed his teeth.... Into the steak he was eating since he is a friendly Big Bad Wolf. The Green turned green at the mention of Rhysha. He was a loyal Green for sure. But, the Rhysha had a near army of people like the Green, so did the Rhyiona, as when the opposing ship was canon they did stick to their side. The Rhysha was victorious. It was a good feeling. The Rhysha may be praised for another 100 pages of glory, 100 more likes, and more anniversaries to come. And when my story reveals the next and final part, may they hold their tears in. Oh, I mean because it's over. Yes. That is why. Shut up, I can not say more. I'm going back to the spaceball gam-... remembering! The story! Now go!

• Hell yeah, that's awesome.

AkaJuiceb0x posted: »

• Oh... :^(

Leluch123 posted: »

You guys don't wanna make a cute hat like myself sad, do you? Who knows? insert evil laugh

• Ik right, why can't they see that war is good for the soul, that destroying the heretics is valiant, that destruction is a bliss, and victory is the sweetest thing there is. Although peace does have its merits, when ep 5 comes out and Rhysha happens, there's no way wat won't break out, and no way we will lose. To being evil and Rhyionas impending doom.

you didn't miss anything. The majority of people in here are all peace-lovers. So boring.

• That's right, comrade! We need to prepare ourselves for the final battle that will come with ep5. The children of our children will sing songs of our bravery and honor as we make our last stand in the coming clash. Let's march forward, brother! To victory!

Ik right, why can't they see that war is good for the soul, that destroying the heretics is valiant, that destruction is a bliss, and victor

Sign in to comment in this discussion.