Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• edited September 2015

Nevermind. Love you.

• It’s like you haven’t got an infinite supply of that thing.

enter image description here

What would you give for a kiss scene in Episode 5? Me, my sandvich:

• enter image description here

GrumpyDof posted: »

Nevermind. Love you.

ZapThroat posted: »

It’s like you haven’t got an infinite supply of that thing.

• I am from Cloquet Minnesota in USA. Thanks for the help :D

Oh,another recruit,great. Welcome to the almighty Rhysha thread,allow me to thank you for your great choice and taste.If you wanna get yo

• @Grumpydof is your man for the avatar change.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

I am from Cloquet Minnesota in USA. Thanks for the help

• You’re welcome,and hope you become a proud Rhyshan like us.

I am from Cloquet Minnesota in USA. Thanks for the help

• I just PM'd GrumpyDof. Thanks again for all the help

Oh,another recruit,great. Welcome to the almighty Rhysha thread,allow me to thank you for your great choice and taste.If you wanna get yo

• You’re welcome,again.

I just PM'd GrumpyDof. Thanks again for all the help

What would you give for a kiss scene in Episode 5? Me, my sandvich:

• Yes a new recruit! Welcome to whats probably the best thread on the net, and yes im very serious.
    Hopefully you get sorted out soon.

I just discovered this ship, and I love it. How do I get on the world map and get my picture changed? Pls help me

• Thank you for the warm welcome :D

UmbraCode posted: »

Yes a new recruit! Welcome to whats probably the best thread on the net, and yes im very serious. Hopefully you get sorted out soon.

• Ah yes, back when there were only a few of us, how far we have come.

lottii-lu posted: »

So... you guys are really.... creative?

• GrumpyDof can you please get my a rhysha profile picture with this image? https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/thumb/f/f8/Flapjack.png/250px-Flapjack.png?t=20131215192344

GrumpyDof posted: »

Nevermind. Love you.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited September 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iXHi41wyyQ

I am now the Emperor of Springfield!

The secret shall be unveiled, hopefully by the time you read these comment. But maybe not, but yeah.

enter image description here[

• edited September 2015

What happens to the thread if this ship doesn't happen? Does it just disappear? Does it become a thread where everyone talks about stuff unrelated to Tales and gets moved or closed?

• edited September 2015

I'm sure it will continue, the Rhyiona thread is still going so why wouldn't we.

Reconn posted: »

What happens to the thread if this ship doesn't happen? Does it just disappear? Does it become a thread where everyone talks about stuff unrelated to Tales and gets moved or closed?

I'm sure it will continue, the Rhyiona thread is still going so why wouldn't we.

• Simply the universe would implode,meaning it has to happen.

• And as a result of that implosion, a new universe will be created, where somehow, literally everything is canon.

Simply the universe would implode,meaning it has to happen.

• LOL, good one

• So anything that wasn’t canon will be canon,now finally I can see what Shrek X Shadow the Hedgehog looks like.

And as a result of that implosion, a new universe will be created, where somehow, literally everything is canon.

• Even if it did happen, it would be determined in the final episode, aka the end of the series, so a lot of threads are going to decline anyway.

Sure, many people from each shipping thread are saying they will always go strong, but lets be real here. A ton of people are going to leave shortly after episode 5 due to final closure, including those who wish to stick around.

• Shrekdow the Ogrehog

So anything that wasn’t canon will be canon,now finally I can see what Shrek X Shadow the Hedgehog looks like.

• 3spooky5me m8.

Shrekdow the Ogrehog

• We'll see.

• I hope you fun in this thread :).

Cant wait for the final ep.

Thank you for the warm welcome

• edited September 2015

I haven't been to the Rhysha or Rhyiona threads for a while thread because of spoilers. On followed Discussions it said this thread had 2904 missed comments. Rhyiona has 38895. Why does the Rhyiona thread have so many comments?

• edited September 2015

Rhyiona likes to discuss a lot of things also somewhat unrelated to Rhyiona, and a lot of reaction gifs I've noticed. Not that that's a bad thing, but we try to keep our thread more Rhysha-focused, with occasional community-building activity and game updates too.

I haven't been to the Rhysha or Rhyiona threads for a while thread because of spoilers. On followed Discussions it said this thread had 2904 missed comments. Rhyiona has 38895. Why does the Rhyiona thread have so many comments?

• First time I've seen the Rhysha thread more active than the Rhyiona thread.

• Obligatory gif is obligatory.

And welcome!

I just discovered this ship, and I love it. How do I get on the world map and get my picture changed? Pls help me

• Hello, welcome to the Rhysha thread, Duck_Hunt. Hope you'll like it here! :P

• wot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iXHi41wyyQ I am now the Emperor of Springfield! The secret shall be unveiled, hopefully by the time you read these comment. But maybe not, but yeah. [

• I wanted to join you all. If someone could make a Rhysha avatar with this picture for me I would really appreciate it.

• Welcome to the Rhysha thread, WalkerHH93! @GrumpyDof should be able to help you with the avatar. ;)

WalkerHH93 posted: »

I wanted to join you all. If someone could make a Rhysha avatar with this picture for me I would really appreciate it.

• Even I could do this if you told me who to put as who. If I were to do it, it would just be me all over the place, lol.

Leluch123 posted: »

I think that Irunts have another great vid to edit.

• edited September 2015

plus, people seem to use the chat more, which Rhyiona doesn't. They use their thread as a chat.

LoseMyHome posted: »

Rhyiona likes to discuss a lot of things also somewhat unrelated to Rhyiona, and a lot of reaction gifs I've noticed. Not that that's a bad

• Thanks for welcoming me Pipas. I hope @GrumpyDof will help me out. :3

Pipas posted: »

Welcome to the Rhysha thread, WalkerHH93! @GrumpyDof should be able to help you with the avatar.

• What Guilty said, we have a chatzy, and if we brought the comments there to hear our thread would be ginormous too.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.