Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• U r all a bunch of bullies.

Y do u bully us like this ;-;

I'm sure it will continue, the Rhyiona thread is still going so why wouldn't we.

• Bcause sum of us r skrubs who like 2 spam the thread with dank memes :^(

In all seriousness, the thread does go off topic because we have no where else to talk about random stuff. You guys have a chatzy so you can talk about non rhysha related stuff there. We don't. But if we was to, then that would kinda be copying you guys so it's best if we avoid making one, unless who ever made the chatzy says it's okay for us to have one ourselves.

We don't want another rhyiona and rhysha wikia situation again xD

Reconn posted: »

I haven't been to the Rhysha or Rhyiona threads for a while thread because of spoilers. On followed Discussions it said this thread had 2904 missed comments. Rhyiona has 38895. Why does the Rhyiona thread have so many comments?

• I in particular wouldn't mind if you got a chatzy for your thread.

After all, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. ;)

lottii-lu posted: »

Bcause sum of us r skrubs who like 2 spam the thread with dank memes :^( In all seriousness, the thread does go off topic because we have

• So you're the guy who made the chat?

Personally, I'm really not bothered about having a chat, or about talking about non rhyiona related stuff in our thread, it's just when we get meme spams.

We have a skype chat but not many of us really want to have a skype account :P

I in particular wouldn't mind if you got a chatzy for your thread. After all, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

• Ugh I would love to be the guy who made the chat. I think @Pipas was the genius behind it tho.

Skype is a bit too much work to chat, whereas chatzy is just "make a username and enter in the chat!"

So you're the guy who made the chat? Personally, I'm really not bothered about having a chat, or about talking about non rhyiona related

• Relax, I'm just joking. I have the utmost respect for you guys and always try to be as civil as I can, but I saw an opportunity and I took it, I had to.

U r all a bunch of bullies. Y do u bully us like this ;-;

• I'm pretty sure lottii was just joking too :D

Relax, I'm just joking. I have the utmost respect for you guys and always try to be as civil as I can, but I saw an opportunity and I took it, I had to.

• I was joking too, I know you wasn't being serious xD

Relax, I'm just joking. I have the utmost respect for you guys and always try to be as civil as I can, but I saw an opportunity and I took it, I had to.

• Some days I just look back to when Episode 3 was teased that "love is in the air" and we all figured it was Telltale trolling the shipping threads, and the 'love' would be Gortys and Loader Bot.

It was a great day when that episode came out.

• After I finished EP3 and came to the forum,I was like:

enter image description here

Note that this was my pre-Rhysha phase.

Some days I just look back to when Episode 3 was teased that "love is in the air" and we all figured it was Telltale trolling the shipping threads, and the 'love' would be Gortys and Loader Bot. It was a great day when that episode came out.

• Sure, why not? Though I'd suggest to have it password protected. We were attacked by trolls few times, it wasn't pretty. :P Also only 10 people fit in the chatzy chat at the same time, I don't know if it'll be enough for you guys. :D If not, then there's also KIWIIRC or CHATSTEP (but I really hate the design of that one).

Bcause sum of us r skrubs who like 2 spam the thread with dank memes :^( In all seriousness, the thread does go off topic because we have

• tbh at first I thought they meant Fiona X Athena.......

Some days I just look back to when Episode 3 was teased that "love is in the air" and we all figured it was Telltale trolling the shipping threads, and the 'love' would be Gortys and Loader Bot. It was a great day when that episode came out.

• But, but...

Janey!

tbh at first I thought they meant Fiona X Athena.......

• When I first saw the "love is in the air" comment I didn't care who the lovers were. I was just happy that there would be some romance in the game. Then people started saying it was Rhysha and even though I didn't really ship Rhysha at the time I just wanted their relationship to be cute, and I was not disappointed.

• I know, I was confused as well.

I saw someone make a confession on Tumblr that they should have a poly relationship....

But, but... Janey!

• Oh yeah, I really believed it was a big troll from Telltale. How I was wrong. :D

• This is probably the best reaction gif ive ever seens. You used it so appropriately xD.

• You weren't wrong it's just that we weren't the ones being trolled.

Pipas posted: »

Oh yeah, I really believed it was a big troll from Telltale. How I was wrong.

• I've been staring at this gif for a long while and after many deliberations, I can (not so) proudly say...
    I have no idea what this gif means or implies.

• When Fiona is trying to get with Rhys, but he be like 'Nah your ship game is weak'

• enter image description here

kaza125 posted: »

When Fiona is trying to get with Rhys, but he be like 'Nah your ship game is weak'

• Says the one who put a small GIF.

• Irony dude ...

ZapThroat posted: »

Says the one who put a small GIF.

• Sorry for double post put i dont know how to edit on this "thing"

You should also put a small gif

Says the one who put a small GIF.

• Comments can’t be deleted sadly,you could just delete the whole text and update it,just click on the small edit button beside the flag one.

SzymeG posted: »

Sorry for double post put i dont know how to edit on this "thing" You should also put a small gif

• edited September 2015

Bye.

EDIT:I didn’t notice you became a mod,congrats man,now we can squish anyone who opposes us.

Hi.

• Congrats on Moderator!

Hi.

• I am on mobile so i cant edit anything :(

Comments can’t be deleted sadly,you could just delete the whole text and update it,just click on the small edit button beside the flag one.

• Oh,2bad4u. :(

SzymeG posted: »

I am on mobile so i cant edit anything

• Noice! Congrats on being a mod now. USE YER POWER WISELY

Hi.

• edited September 2015

I'm guessing that this was the super secret surprise you kept talking about? Either way, congrats, dude!

Also, with great power comes great RHYS-ponsibility! :D

Hi.

• Congrats, man!

Hi.

• About the avatars and map stuff, it's on hold for the moment.

I need all my stamina for the big project if i don't want it to stop.

Pipas is keeping the list updated so i'll drop a package for all of you who asked.

• fear not, for I am the same

I've been staring at this gif for a long while and after many deliberations, I can (not so) proudly say... I have no idea what this gif means or implies.

• edited September 2015

Holy shit, that's the surprise you were talking about. I didn't even see the Moderator tag next to your name when I originally saw your comment, congrats man. Now use your power to shut down the Rhyiona thread.

Hi.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited September 2015

Oh shieeet congrats man! Looks like you're climbing the ranks ;) What next? TellTale Staff?

Hi.

• Whoa, you're a Moderator! Congratulations!

Hi.

• Wow, nicers!

Hi.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.