Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Congratulations on 200 pages guys :D

• just a Rhyiona shipper passing by

• Yeah, it was pretty surprising. I had said to myself way back that I didn't want to be, but when offered I just had to take the chance!

I hope to bring more order to the forums!

HazzatheMan posted: »

You became a Moderator?! :O

• Meanwhile... in the helper lounge...

enter image description here

Yeah, it was pretty surprising. I had said to myself way back that I didn't want to be, but when offered I just had to take the chance! I hope to bring more order to the forums!

• I wonder what is was you did that made them offer it to you?.....

Anyways, don't abuse the power and you'll do great :D

Yeah, it was pretty surprising. I had said to myself way back that I didn't want to be, but when offered I just had to take the chance! I hope to bring more order to the forums!

• Stuff. Things.

I wonder what is was you did that made them offer it to you?..... Anyways, don't abuse the power and you'll do great

• just a Rhysha shipper noticing you pass by

just a Rhyiona shipper passing by

• just a Rhyiona shipper noticing you replied

just a Rhysha shipper noticing you pass by

• just a Rhysha shipper staring deep into your eyes

just a Rhyiona shipper noticing you replied

• edited September 2015

just a Rhyiona shipper definitely not luring you into a trap

just a Rhysha shipper staring deep into your eyes

• just a Rhysha shipper who notiHOLY SHIT FREE SANDVICHES!

just a Rhyiona shipper definitely not luring you into a trap

• Happy page 200! Here it is : Chapter 5 | Won't leave you Hope you enjoy. Night guyyys

• perfect

just a Rhysha shipper who notiHOLY SHIT FREE SANDVICHES!

• edited September 2015

Hello Rhysha's :)

So which of y'all hates me and which of y'all is ok with me?

• You're ok. For a Rhyiona... jk lol, you're cool.

Hello Rhysha's So which of y'all hates me and which of y'all is ok with me?

• edited September 2015

how about me fam

EDIT: whoops

no? ok

MrNoodles posted: »

You're ok. For a Rhyiona... jk lol, you're cool.

• If it makes you feel better I'm not that against the Rhysha ship. I don't see it happening... But I don't hate it with a passion :P

Also armis37 tried to get me to ship Rhysha when I was thinking of which thread to join. And I check both threads daily :D

Reason I don't see it happening is cuz Sasha almost seems too different from Rhys for it to work. She's young and hotheaded, courageous, and also cold when she has to be. Rhys isn't really any of these things :P

Him and Fiona have some witty banter and I could see them coming together later on, but Sasha just strikes me as a little sister type to Rhys for some reason :/

Apologies for any offence caused.

MrNoodles posted: »

You're ok. For a Rhyiona... jk lol, you're cool.

• Its all good PinkyPromise, I forgot to post it on here, so thanks for doing that!

i know rite ^_^ i always feel guilty posting someone else's stuff like this but i have no talent to even doodle T_T

• There's no escape heavy

eating sandvich

• No worries, it's your opinion after all!

I in particular ship it because they actually do get along just fine, and as I thought her opinion of Rhys has greatly improved. Her coldness at the start is directed to Hyperion (which is justified) instead of Rhys. If anything, Rhys can help her take a more thoughtful approach on issues, and she can help him not be such a limp noodle in the face of danger.

Plus, they have the same goal in mind. Which is a safe and comfy life compared to the rough conditions of Pandora.

If it makes you feel better I'm not that against the Rhysha ship. I don't see it happening... But I don't hate it with a passion :P Also

• Poultry.

Poultry.

Poultry.

@Intelectual_Poultry

Yo man, you- you and your stupid posts and and your stupid tol & smol posts you fucking inspired me to do artttt and and i havent finished it yet because of my college BUT tomorrow, tomorrow i have a free day and i will post the WIP here and probs on tumblr too and you. will. like it. because if not im going to murder you and your tol&smol headcanons because they are already killing me.

Also i haven't slept in 2 days 8D

• Damn,I missed the page 200 party,FML.But happy 200 pages for all of you.

• edited September 2015

Okay, so I am working on another Rhysha drawing (I feel like this one is gonna be the most interesting of them all, so stay turned for that (idk how long it will take because I just got a job and that might make finishing it soon a little difficult)). Even though I have done like 5 drawings before this one, its just dawning on me how big the height difference between Rhys and Sasha really is. Because oh my gosh, the smol and tol meter is on the verge of breaking. I can't even deal with it. That's how you know its a good ship, when it makes your cheeks hurt from smiling so much :)

• Hello comrades! I return!

• edited September 2015

I know what you mean about working, my relatively new job is keeping me from so many potential rhysha creations.

Mcboats posted: »

Okay, so I am working on another Rhysha drawing (I feel like this one is gonna be the most interesting of them all, so stay turned for that

• Most of the comrades here are sleeping now,but I’m here welcome back.

And wtf is this pic.

stevean2 posted: »

Hello comrades! I return!

• True fear :) Thank you though Zap

ZapThroat posted: »

Most of the comrades here are sleeping now,but I’m here welcome back. And wtf is this pic.

• Looks like that makes us two! Two poor, innocent sons of guns that can't finish their personal drawings due to work and that they are slowly dying from the height difference :'o

Okay, so I am working on another Rhysha drawing (I feel like this one is gonna be the most interesting of them all, so stay turned for that

• smol and tol

• edited September 2015

Hey, I didn't say it yet!

200 pages. Yay.

• Hmmmm....this picture....makes me feel uncomfortable lol.

• His head is bigger than my house,you’re welcome.

True fear Thank you though Zap

• Mission acomplished.

Enigma12 posted: »

Hmmmm....this picture....makes me feel uncomfortable lol.

• enter image description here

ZapThroat posted: »

His head is bigger than my house,you’re welcome.

• Welcome back!

• Omg xD perfect response

Pipas posted: »

Welcome back!

• tfw you miss 200th page celebration

• Cool, can't wait. ;)

Also i haven't slept in 2 days 8D

Go to sleep then. Tis not healthy. :P

Poultry. Poultry. Poultry. @Intelectual_Poultry Yo man, you- you and your stupid posts and and your stupid tol & smol posts

Sign in to comment in this discussion.